About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-06, 04:42
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

I just came back from going around town and shooting at randomn people with paint ball gun. I got this guy right in the chest and he was like "come back here you *(censored)*

LOL.

NOTE: this relieves a lot of stress.
BUT DON'T get caught by the cops.

-=MaTrIXSpiirit=-
 #2 
Old 2002-08-06, 04:54
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

Sorry Matrix, but I'm moving it to bad ideas.
 #3 
Old 2002-08-06, 05:01
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

I must say that might be the dumbass thing i have ever heard if you did it i have trouble belivng it because you say you shot some dude yet you right cencerd it doesnt add up but if you did dont get caught is right have you scene the tape of the people who did that on tv 4 fuckin years for shootin a harmless gun can u belive that.

CTR!!!
 #4 
Old 2002-08-06, 05:42
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Genital-Warfare:
I must say that might be the dumbass thing i have ever heard if you did it i have trouble belivng it because you say you shot some dude yet you right cencerd it doesnt add up but if you did dont get caught is right have you scene the tape of the people who did that on tv 4 fuckin years for shootin a harmless gun can u belive that.

CTR!!!



Well, a paintball gun can easily take your eyes out.

 #5 
Old 2002-08-06, 05:54
HailHound HailHound is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

Jesus Kee-rist. Have you no respect for other human beings? One reason that the world is so fucked up is that people completely disregard eachother as being people just like them. A better idea would be to go around town doing charitable projects. When was the last time that you volunteered at a soup kitchen or read to small children at the local library, hmmm?
 #6 
Old 2002-08-06, 09:16
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

Or even just giving those poor kids a turn on your paintball gun???


 #7 
Old 2002-08-06, 09:54
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

urgh... fugly
 #8 
Old 2002-08-06, 10:53
Thalamus Thalamus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

That�s just sick... Why shoot att ppl that have done you no harm??
 #9 
Old 2002-08-06, 12:16
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

just think, if one of them catches you they will literally kneecap you. not so funny on an equal ground is it?

are you the type that shouts 'up yours' to cops going down the road thinking your hardcore?
 #10 
Old 2002-08-06, 15:42
eth0 eth0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

Doesnt this seem to conjure up images of that old video where people did the exact same thing and taped it? Those people got soooo busted it was hilarious.

But seriously, some people could have some big problems, cause they think they are being shot with a gun at first. Thats messed up, but i suppose its not as bad if you do it to people your age, because they are assholes just like you.

Thinking about it, i only have sympathy for things that cant really handle things or protect themselves. I dont care what you do to anyone from 15-40, but when you get into the area that is too young or too old, thats cruel. Disabled people and animals also come to mind as a no-no. I dont mind you shooting fucking teenagers in the face with paintballs, if thats your thing, though.

[This message has been edited by eth0 (edited 08-06-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-08-06, 15:51
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

I found it funny. Until everyone took it so damn seriously.

Peace Renegade,
 #12 
Old 2002-08-06, 19:01
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

It might be fun for you. But think about it the other way. If someone was to shoot at you or your family you'd chase them and beat the shit out of them. You might get away with it, but then again people have killed for much less. Would your life be worth shooting paintballs at people. Peronally, if you shot me for no reason I'd catch you no matter what it took and beat you to within an inch of your life. If you're going to risk an ass beating at least make it worth it.
 #13 
Old 2002-08-06, 20:37
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

dont worry karam will come back to bite him in the ass
 #14 
Old 2002-08-06, 21:54
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

quote:
Originally posted by MaTrIXSpiirit:
I just came back from going around town and shooting at randomn people with paint ball gun. I got this guy right in the chest and he was like "come back here you *(censored)*

LOL.

NOTE: this relieves a lot of stress.
BUT DON'T get caught by the cops.

-=MaTrIXSpiirit=-



Be careful you don't pull that "trick" on a slightly trigger happy, concealed handgun packin' individual who thinks they are being shot at with deadly force and seeks to defend themselves by putting a dose of real bullets into your ignorant skull.

Jackass, grow up.
 #15 
Old 2002-08-06, 22:20
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade:
I found it funny. Until everyone took it so damn seriously.

Peace Renegade,



Same here, i dought he even did it he just wants atention. And i know that paintball guns can take out and eye (I have a full auto and a semi).

CTR
 #16 
Old 2002-08-06, 23:50
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

I lost all respect for you after reading that.
 #17 
Old 2002-08-07, 02:11
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

A friend of mine has a fully auto spyder. Nicest thign ever! 16 inch barell. Ever mention shootin people and hed shoot YOU with it!

Thats fucking stupid, and extremely dangeorus. I honstly wanna see some kid shoot somoene one dya out of a car, have the vitim pick up a rock, and throw it through the back windshield. Then when you get out to kikc his ass, quickly discover how much of a match to fight he is, and wind up bleeding from your eyes on the side of the road, with no more paintball gun, no more wallet, no more radio in your card, and half your engine bashed to shit!

I swear to god if soem little fucker shot me with a paintball gun, and I couldnt do anything at the time, Ide get the fucking liscense plate number, and do everything I could to figure out who it was! Then wait till they leave their house and put a fucking paibntball right in their eye, and blind them for life! Then but them in the thoaght with the barell, and fucking cut their face open! Well, maybe no face cutitng, but depends how much I was shot!

Your a fucking idiot matrix, and i SERIOUSLY hope you shoot the wrong person one day and wind up wishing you stayed home! Or wind up speding the next two years of your life, being big bobs bum buddy!
 #18 
Old 2002-08-07, 12:16
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

I have an idea. Let's give the legitimate sport of paintball a bad name for no apparent reason at all.

Brilliant.

~Zero the Inestimable
 #19 
Old 2002-08-07, 13:41
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

Now that I've seen your reactions,....hope you don't get more pissed off...

I never did that, I heard that my cousin did that a while back,...jackass...anyways, I wanted to see your feelings about this.

-=MaTrIXSpiirit=-
 #20 
Old 2002-08-07, 19:04
Garrison Garrison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

Makes me wonder how the hell some people on this board get chosen for Mod status. It's pretty sad.

Another thing that pisses me off is people who ramble on and on about paintball when they have no idea what the hell they're talking about. I'm not gonna tell you as to why, but for the record I'm very knowledgable about the sport and a relatively well known member of the paintball community. That being said:

There is no such thing as a fully auto spyder, and if there was you certainly couldn't call it the nicest thing ever. Spyders are crap when you compare their cost to reliability, performance, and other entry-level markers. Any 16-inch barrel is a waste of metal and an extra 4-6 inches of weight you'll be carrying around and more likely to slam into a bunker.

About the lamest thing I've run into on the net (other than people sending wide-spread viruses, purposely misnaming shared files, and generally being not helpful so they can get their own personal jollies) is people who do/say stupid ass things and then blame it on someone else. Wanker.
 #21 
Old 2002-08-07, 21:23
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

Phew! I thought I was the only one here who thought fully automatic painball guns were only myths.
 #22 
Old 2002-08-07, 21:48
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

wow... i though i was the only one that actually respected the sport of paintball on this board...

there's no f/a spyder... but there are full auto markers (angel and F5 to name a couple)
 #23 
Old 2002-08-07, 21:58
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

quote:
Originally posted by 6C:
I lost all respect for you after reading that.


For me? i was just jokin i love paintball and i wouyldnt want to have it gain a bad name from a couple of dumbass and like i said matrix just wanted atention also i do have a auto sypder and they are not a myth.

CTR

 #24 
Old 2002-08-07, 23:07
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

quote:
Originally posted by MaTrIXSpiirit:
Now that I've seen your reactions,....hope you don't get more pissed off...

I never did that, I heard that my cousin did that a while back,...jackass...anyways, I wanted to see your feelings about this.

-=MaTrIXSpiirit=-



Not just a plain jerk-off but a lying, full of bullshit, pud-sucking jerk-off.

 #25 
Old 2002-08-07, 23:36
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: FUNNEST SHITZNET EVER!!!

You nailed it GD!!!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics