About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-30, 11:06
Free Agent Free Agent is offline
Regular
 
Default I need serious help

I'm in need of serious help? I've been away on "business" and I heard that this backstabbin' bitch is shit about me and turning everyone I know against me using false info and lies.I'm going back in few weeks and I want to give big assed bitch the biggest tounge lashing she's ever heard.
I need to know how i'm going prove myself innocent of these false accusations?If you have idea of how I should handle this problem (no violence,please. Well not now anyways but when this situation bows over I'll get my revenge) I just want to set the record straight. Thank You
 #2 
Old 2002-07-30, 11:52
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need serious help

Bad ideas section look at revenge and dirty tricks.

Maybe that can help

Good Luck,

Peace Renegade,
 #3 
Old 2002-07-30, 16:12
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need serious help

When you get back just act like you don't know about it - when you get questioned about what shes been saying just say "Damn it, just because i won't support her and *insert name here*'s baby2. That really does put the cat among the pigeons. Or do what i did - get in a junk mail fight. I am still recieving shitty mail from that (we called a truce 4 years ago)

Chunkmiester
*What Would Chunkmiester Do For a Klondike Bar?
 #4 
Old 2002-07-31, 03:17
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need serious help

I read in a revenge book a story just like this one. The guy was trying to get a job or some shit and the bitch said all these lies about him. Anyways, he planted coke in her car and called the cops and told em that she burned him on a drug deal and split with the shit. The cops searched her car and sure enough it was there. The cops also found some pot on her and when I read the book it said she was still battling the case in court and will most likely be put away. Muhahahaha
 #5 
Old 2002-07-31, 19:22
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need serious help

What'd be even better is if you planted a significant enough amount of drugs that she could be charged with trafficing.
 #6 
Old 2002-08-01, 01:50
braindog braindog is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need serious help

quote:
Originally posted by 6C:
...he planted coke in her car and called the cops and told em that she burned him on a drug deal and split with the shit..... Muhahahaha


I had to keep the maniacal laughter in, that's good stuff.

I just had a side note to add to this plan, which I think is a good plan. It was also discredit the bitch. If she gets busted that makes her look bad. But before you do it, go around to peeps you know and be all like..."Did you here about so-and-so? I heard the bitch is a narc, but she's a having trouble coming up with people to turn it. Be careful, she's after anybody. If she don't find someone soon, I heard they're going to bust her bitch ass and take her to jail! BE CAREFUL!!!"
Then, when the cunt gets busted, it totally backs up your story. Maybe? I don't know, I drunk.....just a thought.

I got the GET EVEN book. If you don't want to bust her, this is what the book said. It explained how you can fuck with someone without them ever knowing. See, everyone's got this little comfort bubble in which they live. Their house, their job, their friends. IT's like a little biosphere, you dig? ANd what this book said was to slowly puncture that. Find out where she lives, her phone #, if you don't already know. Call up a local publication, put a couple of ads in like this:

YARD SALE
this saturday
lots of cheap antiques
baby clothes, power tools
opens at 5:30am
EARLY BIRDS welcome
(enter victims address here)

65' Cadilac mint cond
must sale due to tax
reasons. Make offer.
I work late shift.
no daytime calls.
call after 12am only!
(555-555-5555)

Think your victim's lonely? Why not place some personal ads for them in dirty magazines? Pick out a person for them.

SWF 25yr old/120lbs ISO:
large black lesbian lover
Must be 350+! I play hard to get!
Convince me that you love me!
I am finacially independant and
love to buy gifts for love ones!
Call me soon lover, I'm waiting

Another way to irk the piss out of someone is to fuck with their belief system! Are they VERY liberal? Do they hate bigots? Why not sneak into their driveway at night and put a bumpersticker on their car? Most people don't look at the back of their car before they leave for work. Think about it...

THE KLU KLUX KLAN....THEY'RE OKKK!!!

does she really carry drugs on her all the time? How about something like this:

I HID THE HERION IN THE TRUNK!!!

or

HELP SUPPORT LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT...
SEND A COP TO THIRD GRADE!!!

is she homophobic? How about the old standby?

I'M HERE, I'M QUEER, GET USED TO IT!!!

maybe something controversial?

ALL PEOPLE ARE EQUAL IN THE EYES OF GOD...
EXCEPT MOON CRICKETS AND SPICS!!!

THE ROAD TO HELL IS PAVED WITH REPUBLICANS!!

NO GAYS IN THE MILITARY!!!

THE ONLY GOOD BLACK MAN IS HANGING FROM A TREE!!!

BURN A JEW, IT'LL BRING BACK MEMORIES FOR EM'

CATHOLICS CAN BURN IN HELL!!! CONFESS THAT!!!

you get the idea. there are some programs that will let you print up bumperstickers on your own computer.

find where she works and order her a strip o' gram from a transvestite. Send a dozen roses to her office with a big card that says: "Sorry about the herpes...I love you"
only put her first name on it, so it's vague and people will have to pass it around before they figure out who it's for.
Send a letter to her boss under the guise of a 'concerned citizen' just wanting to inform him/her that she is a reported sex offender that likes small children. BE ADVISED!

Any-who, it's a good book. GET EVEN by George Hayduke? I'm not sure. I got it from eden press. Lots o' good ideas. Hope everything works out for you regardless...

-braindog
 #7 
Old 2002-08-02, 12:35
Free Agent Free Agent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need serious help

This bitch is crazy.I know the first time I see her ass she's gonna smile in my face and act like nuthin' happened (fuckin fake assed backstabbin' bitch) or(if she has company) she's gonna start runnin' off the mouth. I'd love to make her a human punching bag but It will only work in her favor. If I walk away from It it will still favour her.What do I do?

[This message has been edited by Free Agent (edited 08-02-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-08-02, 13:11
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need serious help

Walk away.

Nox
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics