About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-20, 20:00
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default j0662

jo662,

You posted this:

quote:
Originally posted by j0662:
And fyi there were more US members of the suicide squad that there were afgans.


and I asked you to explain it (as did another poster). Either you haven't gone back to see this or you just ignored it.

I/We don't understand what you mean, please explain.

Nox
 #2 
Old 2002-06-22, 08:57
Regular
 
Default Re: j0662

I believe he was saying that more of the 9/11 suicide bombers were American citizens than Afghan citizens.
 #3 
Old 2002-06-22, 21:39
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: j0662

quote:
Originally posted by FuckOffandDie:
I believe he was saying that more of the 9/11 suicide bombers were American citizens than Afghan citizens.


I need an education. I must have missed the fact that US citizens were perps. I thought they were all foreign nationals. Taliban Johnny was the first US citizen. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Nox
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics