About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-19, 09:06
Droogian Droogian is offline
Regular
 
Default Credit card fraud

I was reading this file from Bad Ideas (guide to credit fraud by Korn Munky) and was wondering if anyone had ever actually tried this. It seems improbable, but I'll give it a try if it actually works.

here's the link
http://www.totse.com/en/bad_ideas/scams_and_rip_offs/164786.html

 #2 
Old 2002-06-19, 20:50
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Credit card fraud

You would be busted so fast if there were ANY links to you or your friends. And if you're going to card stuff off the internet anyway, just get some numbers and a drop site and do it.
 #3 
Old 2002-06-20, 19:22
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Credit card fraud

Fucking with someones credit profile is like fuckin with your life.

Imagine how pissed I would be if I went to get finianced on a brand new 2002 Kawasaki Ninja 12R and I learned some brat created fradulant accounts.

-Gun holstered while writing this post HK USP COMPACT 40-
 #4 
Old 2002-06-23, 09:08
NapalmNate505 NapalmNate505 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Credit card fraud

yeah credit fraud is bad, just like scooby doo: the movie, i aint paying 8 bucks to see a bad movie, thats wasting credit!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics