About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-19, 02:29
Hiccup14 Hiccup14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Making blank bills

I am figuring out counterfeiting, and I can do everything but get the damn ink off the one dollar bills. Everything I read said just bleach it off. I have tried bleach, turpentine, hydrochoric acid, and lots of other cleaning stuff and i can't get the damn stuff off. How do I do it.
 #2 
Old 2002-06-19, 02:47
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Making blank bills

A hiccup is a spasm of the diaphram.

14 must be your age.

So what we have is another spastic 14-year-old wanna-be-a-counterfit-meister.

*Nox suppresses the gag reflex*

Nox
 #3 
Old 2002-06-20, 01:34
Hiccup14 Hiccup14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Making blank bills

Does anyone else have something useful to say?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics