About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-18, 00:16
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default I have to share this

Last nigth I was Drunk of my fucking ass and I was with a couple of my old "trouble makers " friends so we were sitting on the side Of the St- Laurent river and wondering what to do... One of them proposed to fill up a 40 once bottle � with fuel ( wich we stole from a gas station ) and the other half with sunlight apple sented dishwasher.
we found a fuse ( old piece of cloth ) dipped it into gasoline and complited our cocktail molotov. Now we found this cute litle tree and tossed the shit on it. I never saw a tree burn so fast. Good thing it didnt start a brush fire like in Colorado, cuz after like 10 min of burning it fell into the river. all this to come to the point of : nothing as cool as seeing a tree burn and fall afterwards into the river. Ok the only thing cooled is knowing that we didn't get caught.

( go ahead tree hugers, flame me as i flamed your tree )
 #2 
Old 2002-06-18, 05:55
Bliizzard Bliizzard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have to share this

what the fuck are we supposed to say about this
 #3 
Old 2002-06-18, 08:30
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have to share this

oh my god - your a genius.

Peace Renegade,
 #4 
Old 2002-06-18, 14:03
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have to share this

nothing this post isn't worse than some other ussless topics here
hey... its a good way to have entretainement and a heat source
 #5 
Old 2002-06-20, 02:27
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have to share this

quote:
Originally posted by kingenrage:

( go ahead tree huggers, flame me as i have flamed your tree )



That IS genius! I think I'm gonna quote you, did you make that up?

Oh yeah, I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything, I really do think that that is very clever.
 #6 
Old 2002-06-20, 17:06
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have to share this

Thank you
Is there anything that will kill a tree faster than fire?
 #7 
Old 2002-06-20, 17:57
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have to share this

mulch chipper.
 #8 
Old 2002-06-20, 19:19
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have to share this

quote:
what the fuck are we supposed to say about this


Hahahahahaha.. i'm in complete agreement with you!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics