|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-06-08, 05:46
|
XeNobiTe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
I (we) once made this fake paper with our school's tag and principals signature and all, wich was meant to collect donation money for handicap children. We went from store to store, showing 'em pictures of unfortunate handicap children and aksed for donations, telling em how that money would go to treat those children. It was really surprising how many people gave us money for this (people really belive anything). We mostly used the money to buy weed. That was probably THE LOWEST way for me to get money back then, and I ain't proud of that. Actually I feel terrible about it. 
|
|
#2
 2002-06-08, 14:26
|
the creator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
Damn dude that is pretty low. As far as making money the lowest thing I ever tried was selling pennies on ebay by saying they where copper engravings of the great abraham lincoln. I sold them for $5 but only sold 10 of them. It is amazing what people will buy.
|
|
#3
 2002-06-08, 14:57
|
Renegade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
Damn - i dont think i would have the heart to do stuff like that. I know loads of people who sell shit for weed i have a friend who sold his guitar amp he was pretty gutted. After all he smoked his amp away.
Lowest thing i have done hmm i dont know really probably sold my dads cigars that he loved to smoke - to this day he thinks there in the house somewhere i still feel pretty guilty i have also sold my brothers fishing gear which was pretty low because he loves to fish and i sold it for pennies when it was worth alot more.
Peace Renegade
*Starts to wish he had never thought about it serious guilt trip on the go*
|
|
#4
 2002-06-09, 05:22
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
I think collecting cash for cripled kids is pretty crappy. If i was to pull one of those, Ide just do something I wouldnt feel guilty about, like support some pv. country. I dont know, i seem to have little sympathy for them for some reason. maybe im just an sshole though!? the lowest thing ive ever done would have to be, perhaps, walking around a mall, saying my mom left me there, and asking people for a quarter. i raised enough cash to get a double big mac meal at mcdonalds! this opnly worked cuz i was like 12, or 13!
|
|
#5
 2002-06-09, 11:46
|
penguin anarchy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
Oh y god lol. The lowest way i ever tried to make money was stand outside of my friends house with a cardboard sign that said in red marker 'I Need Pizza, Will Play Guitar And Skateboard For Money'. Really a lot of people stopped for me and gave me like 2 bucks each, enough to buy some pepperoni pizza/drink. It was fun as fuck though.
|
|
#6
 2002-06-09, 12:10
|
SUPERKILLER1911 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
Cursing dont make you cool.
|
|
#7
 2002-06-10, 01:18
|
TOWCHBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
no, but a username like penguin anarchy does  .
|
|
#8
 2002-06-10, 06:41
|
Mindgamer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
lol, you guys are quite funny. I don`t know what the lowest way I have made money on is. I have just stepped into the criminal lines, so you can say I`ve just started.
|
|
#9
 2002-06-11, 00:10
|
Swartz45 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
Once I was in front of a clothing store. I had accidently spilled some of my soda, which happened to spill on my crotch area, so I used it to my advantage. I got some fake tears up, turned so I was facing the wall with my back to everything, and when some old lady walked by I told her to come over for a second. I told her I had pissed my pants and was too embarassed to go home in them. I asked her for $15 so I could go in and get a new pair of jeans to wear home. She believed me and forked over the money, it was pretty funny.
|
|
#10
 2002-06-11, 17:07
|
MagKnightX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
Lowest... hmmmmm... I picked my brother's pocket once. But then, it was *our* money, not *his* money. Does that count? Oooh! Oooh! I once sold my ass for candy! No, that never happened, never mind. Uhhhh, damn. I'm clean
|
|
#11
 2002-06-11, 17:10
|
XeNobiTe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
Shit man, I thought I was gonna hear some sick shit, but most of it is pretty normal and not low. Now I feel even worse than before for doing that. I'm a monster 
|
|
#12
 2002-06-11, 18:57
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
I sold several x-shaped boxes on ebay as "x-boxes". Made several hundred bucks. Spent it on weed and beer.
|
|
#13
 2002-06-11, 21:15
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
dude i just got that last post. That's the funniest i have ever read. For a long time i was confused but then i got it.
|
|
#14
 2002-06-11, 23:14
|
JSJ_Ike 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
Hey these all sound pretty good to me. One day I was out walking my dog and this neighbor of mine went speeding down the road and clipped my dog. Well my dog was alright but I had an idea. The next afternoon I had my sister start digging in the front yard (she didn't know why) and went to his house. I put on the fake tears and went to his house, saying that the dog had some internal damage and was going to need some costly surgery to keep it alive. I said that my bastard of a father (which he really is and the neighbor knew) only would be willing to pay some of it and I needed 100 bucks. I told him I didn't have enough so I had my sister start digging a grave. He looked out the window and saw her do it. Soon enough, the sap gave me the money and I was on my merry way. The thing is though, I consider myself a very strong capitalist... and I would probably kill my dog for that much... but thats just me. Anyway I went and bought myself a Red Sox hat and some other shit with that money. Easy as pie, son.
[This message has been edited by JSJ_Ike (edited 06-11-2002).]
|
|
#15
 2002-06-12, 01:05
|
Bliizzard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
HAHAHA U FUKIN POTHEAD THATS FUNNY AS HELL!!!!!! ROFL LMAO
i got my friend some raggety cloths and he sat infront of blockbuster with a cup and got 50 cents
|
|
#16
 2002-06-12, 07:21
|
Axlenemo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
The lowest would be,selling fake acid.I melted some asprin on aluminum foil to give it a bad taste that was acidy to the tongue.I've never done acid but I hoped it tasted like it.I sat at the mall until I got one buyer that gave me $40.Afterwords wanted to kick my ass, but that's Okay,I knew he would back down later.Damn Druggies.
|
|
#17
 2002-06-13, 22:11
|
the ryester 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
I dont know if this counts as making money, but me and my friends made a fake scavenger hunt, and got a lot of shit from clueless people. I dont feel bad at all, those people deserve it for being so damn stupid!
|
|
#18
 2002-06-14, 03:57
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
I was a dominatrix for two years... I never liked it. But, I made damn good money.
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#19
 2002-06-14, 09:10
|
Alex Jacobson 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
I robbed a gas station....... when the dude was crying and started saying please don't kill me I have a family, my freind pistol whipped him really hard with a 9mm in the mendula anmon gata or some shit where the spine connects into the skull. I heard later on that he died from brain damage....... he had two girls 4 and 7. my freind went to jail for 12 years hes still in there and all we got was some smokes and $350 dollars.....
That was the worst thing I have ever done in my life, I spent the money on drugs and alcohol.
|
|
#20
 2002-06-14, 15:03
|
FairyNuff 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
Man, the menduablongata his the part of the brain that controlls aggression.
Fairy
|
|
#21
 2002-06-14, 16:14
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
quote: Damn dude that is pretty low. As far as making money the lowest thing I ever tried was selling pennies on ebay by saying they where copper engravings of the great abraham lincoln. I sold them for $5 but only sold 10 of them. It is amazing what people will buy.
Ok so email me and we'll discuss how you can refund my $5.00 
|
|
#22
 2002-06-14, 18:20
|
Big Brandon McBastard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
The sickest shit i tried was Christmas 10 years ago , when a friend and i where out christmas caroling(sp). We pretended we where mutes with a tape recorder with carols on it . Then proceeded to go round old folks homes miming to these songs ........ fuck we got alot of money that x-mas .
|
|
#23
 2002-06-14, 19:47
|
MagKnightX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
quote: Originally posted by FairyNuff: Man, the menduablongata his the part of the brain that controlls aggression.
Fairy
1. It's the Medula Oblongata 2. It is the brainstem, and the lowest form of brain in any being. It controls basic instincts. The four "F"'s. Fighting, fleeing, fucking, and food.
|
|
#24
 2002-10-10, 01:38
|
cornzornoplat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
hmmmm I sold about a forth of a gram of schwag to some stupid bitch for 20$, i told her it was laced and that was all she needed. stupid bitch........oh i also stole some guys video rental card rented a shitload of games/ dvds and sold them...that guy must have gotten the shit fined out of him
|
|
#25
 2002-10-10, 06:51
|
crocodile dundee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
hmmm just a little low order white collar crime.
invoicing someone for a service then banking their cheque into my account, then clearing all trace of the transaction off the computer.
when i was little i used to steal out of my bro's wallet...
not proud of it.
croc
|
|
#26
 2002-10-10, 07:46
|
Alex Jacobson 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
I sold drugs to kids at primary schoolas and shit but what the fuck they got cash and I still sell so fuck them all its their lifes.... Me and my mate are the biggest dealers in out town and the populaiton is 5500.
|
|
#27
 2002-10-10, 09:36
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
when I was a kid I scammed my mom.
What I did was my mom gave me money she owed me and her mind was busy with something else. So I placed the money in my pocket and when she was done with whatever she was doing, she asked me did she give me the six bucks. I told her no.
I also have asked people for quarters to this day about using the pay phone but "no one picked up and that was my last quarter and I really need a ride home" bit. People either give me the quarter or gave me a ride. Most of the time a quarter.
So far, I have not lied about needing a quarter for a payphone.
[This message has been edited by gombowlzombie (edited 10-10-2002).]
|
|
#28
 2002-10-10, 12:27
|
Australian Psycho 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
The lowest way i have ever made money was i use to sell smokes to heaps younger kids at school for a highly increased price, made about $30 a day.
I also stole some fools laptop and sold it at a porn shop.
|
|
#29
 2002-10-10, 13:59
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
quote: Originally posted by MagKnightX: 1. It's the Medula Oblongata
2. It is the brainstem, and the lowest form of brain in any being. It controls basic instincts. The four "F"'s. Fighting, fleeing, fucking, and food.
1. Strike 3...though YOU were the closest. It's Medulla Oblongata2. http://biology.about.com/library/organs/brain/blmedulla.htm <----What it does [This message has been edited by ChaosWyrm (edited 10-10-2002).]
|
|
#30
 2002-10-10, 14:04
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
hahah, I used to d/l porno and sell it to a middleman for $20 a disc...I made sooo much money- god bless Kable and Kazaa
|
|
#31
 2002-10-10, 20:24
|
Eurnome 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
stole from your brother? that's really fuckin low
|
|
#32
 2002-10-10, 23:11
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
quote: Originally posted by Australian Psycho: I also stole some fools laptop and sold it at a porn shop.
Porn shop? Nox
|
|
#33
 2002-10-11, 05:19
|
Australian Psycho 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
what i meant to say was pawn shop. like cash converters
|
|
#34
 2002-10-11, 23:28
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
I once sold a dimebag to a little 5th grader for $20. That was pretty funny, kinda wish i never did it though.
I also rolled up ciggs and sold them as joints. pretty funny.
|
|
#35
 2002-10-12, 11:26
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
what about the lowest thing done to you and what should have you done to avoid it?
|
|
#36
 2002-10-12, 14:54
|
Genital-Warfare 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
quote: Originally posted by MagKnightX: 1. It's the Medula Oblongata
2. It is the brainstem, and the lowest form of brain in any being. It controls basic instincts. The four "F"'s. Fighting, fleeing, fucking, and food.
Oh shit thats the first time in a while i acualy laffed out loud, i know i cant spell. CTR
|
|
#37
 2002-10-13, 13:28
|
Tao the fugitive 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
quote: Originally posted by XeNobiTe: Shit man, I thought I was gonna hear some sick shit, but most of it is pretty normal and not low. Now I feel even worse than before for doing that. I'm a monster 
-------------------------------------------- me too chap!.... but heck these guys are young, they have time on their side, dont they?... my worst?.. well my excuse is that I was young... ironically contradictory to my last statement i know... so shit then, why the hell are'nt these kids up to some more deviant shit allready, whats the hold up?!?!... anyway it went like this: I was renting and sub letting a large house in the english countryside (suffice to say to own it you would have to be pretty loaded)offloading guilt allready!)..i was skint, i was bored, i wanted too releive my bordom with narcotics, vicious triangle...i was skint.... so imagine my surprise when a letter fell on the mat telling me (well not strictly me) that i was the lucky recipient of an old lady's last will and testerment who had popped her clogs in australia, and they wanted me to accept 4 quarterly cheques for �6500 each (roughly $9000+ ish).. the beauty of this situation was.. that the intended recipients -the most obviously loaded previous owners of the house- were long gone and the letter also explainded handily enough that the solicitors company that were dealing with this situation were going into liquidation and no further communication would be entered into.. basically take the cheques (u.s.a=checks?) and shut the fuck up....... so i did my narcotic adventure began.
|
|
#38
 2002-10-14, 20:02
|
Lysander 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
quote: Originally posted by Alex Jacobson: I robbed a gas station....... when the dude was crying and started saying please don't kill me I have a family, my freind pistol whipped him really hard with a 9mm in the mendula anmon gata or some shit where the spine connects into the skull. I heard later on that he died from brain damage....... he had two girls 4 and 7. my freind went to jail for 12 years hes still in there and all we got was some smokes and $350 dollars.....
That was the worst thing I have ever done in my life, I spent the money on drugs and alcohol.
Thank you, I laughed very hard at this.
|
|
#39
 2002-10-14, 20:04
|
Lysander 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
quote: Originally posted by the creator: Damn dude that is pretty low. As far as making money the lowest thing I ever tried was selling pennies on ebay by saying they where copper engravings of the great abraham lincoln. I sold them for $5 but only sold 10 of them. It is amazing what people will buy.
You stole that from the movie "Trial and Error." Also, if you actually did it, you are lucky you weren't indicted for fraud or sued. [This message has been edited by Lysander (edited 10-14-2002).]
|
|
#40
 2002-10-14, 20:31
|
Fried-Green-Tomato 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
Lowest thing I've ever done was probably get talcum powder, put in a folded up piece of paper, and sold it as cocain to some 15 year olds who had never tried the stuff before. Looked pretty real to them. Do i feel bad? hell no. Do they feel bad? Maybe..if they actually snorted the stuff.. But hey, I'm only 13, lotsa time to completly ruin my morality left.
|
|
#41
 2002-10-14, 20:57
|
Nohman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
Me and a couple of buddies found a great way to make cash. We used go to the locker rooms during frees or after school, bust the lockers open (some idiots even leave their lockers open) and take all the cash and crap we find. If we found clothes, shoes, etc., we got a friend to sell 'em on the streets for Jacksons or more. I go to one of those upper-middle class schools, where they all wear Prada or Armani or other shit, and their parents are all bankers and the like... We each made like $200 in two weeks, but then we got greedy, and started to fight over who got what, and it all came down. I guess is wasnt that low...
|
|
#42
 2002-10-16, 05:45
|
ExtazyBoy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
quote: Originally posted by XeNobiTe: I (we) once made this fake paper with our school's tag and principals signature and all, wich was meant to collect donation money for handicap children. We went from store to store, showing 'em pictures of unfortunate handicap children and aksed for donations, telling em how that money would go to treat those children. It was really surprising how many people gave us money for this (people really belive anything). We mostly used the money to buy weed. That was probably THE LOWEST way for me to get money back then, and I ain't proud of that. Actually I feel terrible about it. 
hehe done that money times always with my friend though neverl alone, we collected money for the hockey team, basketball team and catholic churche  and one time in NYC we just walked around in search of money drugs...and i was so fucked up that i walked around with a coffee cup and some change in it and kept singing..."Hey people spare me some change, we gotta get back home some bad kids brought us here!!!!" it didnt actually work but it was fun, asking random people for phone calls worked though... from personal experience, if you willing to do that kinda scam you better ask some old rich ladies, young and sexy women, and just weird people...  don't even try it with men...couse you know men are smart 
|
|
#43
 2002-11-30, 20:47
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
Working at mcdonald's.
|
|
#44
 2002-11-30, 21:33
|
Fwank 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
when i was 13, i used to carry a drink or something sad and try to make some one bumps me and i spill my drink (i make it look like it aint rigged) and start screaming like some monkey with his nuts just gotten cut off, the city's full of yuppies and so the dude starts giving me like $5 and tell Kid, go and buy a drink! thats it, good boy! well i felt bad cause the man kinda cared for me...
|
|
#45
 2002-11-30, 23:06
|
e-ray 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
quote: Working at mcdonald's
I know how you feel...I worked at a junk mail outfit stuffing their shit in envelopes. Lousy pay and not even anything to steal...At least I did my best to relieve my guilt by adding some less worthless stuff to their ads and 5% supermarket discount coupons - like bogus 50% discount coupons and gay porn  Still couldn't stand it for more than four days...yuck! [This message has been edited by e-ray (edited 11-30-2002).] [This message has been edited by e-ray (edited 11-30-2002).]
|
|
#46
 2002-12-01, 00:14
|
OniOuji 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
quote: Originally posted by Tao the fugitive: -------------------------------------------- me too chap!.... but heck these guys are young, they have time on their side, dont they?... my worst?.. well my excuse is that I was young... ironically contradictory to my last statement i know... so shit then, why the hell are'nt these kids up to some more deviant shit allready, whats the hold up?!?!... anyway it went like this: I was renting and sub letting a large house in the english countryside (suffice to say to own it you would have to be pretty loaded)offloading guilt allready!)..i was skint, i was bored, i wanted too releive my bordom with narcotics, vicious triangle...i was skint.... so imagine my surprise when a letter fell on the mat telling me (well not strictly me) that i was the lucky recipient of an old lady's last will and testerment who had popped her clogs in australia, and they wanted me to accept 4 quarterly cheques for �6500 each (roughly $9000+ ish).. the beauty of this situation was.. that the intended recipients -the most obviously loaded previous owners of the house- were long gone and the letter also explainded handily enough that the solicitors company that were dealing with this situation were going into liquidation and no further communication would be entered into.. basically take the cheques (u.s.a=checks?) and shut the fuck up....... so i did
my narcotic adventure began.
I don't belive that your English, you keep saying steriotypical words that no english person ever uses
|
|
#47
 2002-12-01, 01:45
|
DarkStarDMT 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What was the LOWES way you ever 'made' money?
selling the famous "red rock opium" on phish tour (dragon's blood incense) a friend filled sweetbreath bottles with pond water and sold them for $150 as vials of LSD...... fake crack from potatoes and soap.... don't do anything like that anymore though. believe in karma now.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|