About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-26, 23:40
smack77777 smack77777 is offline
Regular
 
Default getting even with ex

My ex-girl friend is a bitch. She is the evilest women alive and I would like to know how I could get even with her, but the only problem is I am currently deployed(Military) and I want to do the shit through the internet. So if someone could give me some advise, that would be great.
 #2 
Old 2002-05-27, 00:21
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting even with ex

Let me guess. You got deployed and she sold all of your shit and started sleeping with someone else. Happens all the time, get over it and move on.
 #3 
Old 2002-05-27, 14:26
QriX QriX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting even with ex

Be a Man
 #4 
Old 2002-05-27, 17:19
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting even with ex

Don't give the military a bad name by being a dildo faced assbag. But for arguement sakes give us a few examples of the things this evil woman has done to make your life miserable.
 #5 
Old 2002-05-27, 17:55
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting even with ex

She broke his itty bitty heart and made him cry in front of all the big boys. Seriously, unless she hurt your dog or scratched your car, just get over it. Or you could give us nake dpics of her.
 #6 
Old 2002-05-27, 22:06
smack77777 smack77777 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting even with ex

ok, here is the story on the evil women, about a week before I leave to come to kosovo. We break up, well the bad thing is all my shit is over there, most of which are my cloths that I go out with, I 36 inch flat screen, a PS2 a shit load of games and some of my army shit. For starters she thought it would be a good idea to cook the playstation in the oven, sell the TV to a German guy. The only thing she really didnt touch was my army shit because she knows I really dont care about that anyways. Then she goes around telling my Bosses that I use drugs and all this crazy shit like that, which she is right but that can really get me into alot of trouble if anyone really knew about it. So know you know why this girl is the devil. So any suggestions would glad be appriciated
 #7 
Old 2002-05-27, 23:48
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting even with ex

Your right friend she�s a bitch, the only reason no one gives a shit is because she�s a girl and they can do whatever the fuck they want and get away with it. For what she has already done to you she deserves whatever she gets, make the bitch suffer. I would consider placing charges against her for what she has done to you, turning up at your workplace is harassment and damaging or stealing your possessions is a crime that you should not have to stand for. Take revenge and enjoy it loads. Don�t worry about what she has got on you just say she�s crazy, id believe you she certainly acts as if she is.

VIPER
 #8 
Old 2002-05-28, 00:08
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting even with ex

I wonder what her side of the story is? After all the couple broke up a week before you left........and all your stuff was still there?

Guess I've said enough...any more would rub salt in the wounds.

Nox
 #9 
Old 2002-05-28, 02:25
DirtySouthernRebel DirtySouthernRebel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting even with ex

Sounds like a Stone Cold Cunt to me, man, from your side of the story. Gettin revenge across the internet is difficult unless she has alot of her life online, because revenge works best when a person really cares about what you fuck up. What I would do is call a friend. My friends got my back, and would not let a cunt like that get away with that shit. Theyd be on their way to her house the moment they found out that shit happened, even if I told them to or not. My advice to you is call up a friend and plot a little revenge. (could be tough bein in the military I am not really sure on how the communitcations work an if they are sensored or somethin) (Probably not because you posted the message)
Or you could just get fuckin drunk...
 #10 
Old 2002-05-28, 12:40
Shruiken Shruiken is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting even with ex

Be logical,burn her house down.

Yea... Anyway go with the whole pressing charges thing, you're american.
 #11 
Old 2002-05-28, 17:18
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting even with ex

Pressing charges on something like that won't always work. Some states(california that I know of) will see it as part hers too since it was at her place. You should have known better than to leave your stuff at her place after you broke up. Since you're in the military any revenge that can be remotely traced back to you will fuck you over. Your best bet is to stay clean for awhile since a piss test is almost definately in your near future.
 #12 
Old 2002-05-29, 14:23
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting even with ex

that's harsh... she burnt up your PLAYSTATION??? how evil... she may be a broken hearted bitch, in which case I think your real friends would be the best to comrade with. They can be a real help, sometimes.
 #13 
Old 2002-06-03, 18:09
PyroMatt PyroMatt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting even with ex

Break into her house when she is at work and tape a match on the inside of the front door. Then put a striking pad on the door hinge so when the door opens the match will strike. Now go and cause a gas leak within the house. Now go out the window or something. When she comes home and opens the door KABOOM. Don't blame me if you try this, I'm just being stupid.

-Matt
 #14 
Old 2002-06-03, 19:59
GrandClimhazzard GrandClimhazzard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting even with ex

I strongly believe to enforce the saying "what goes around comes around" Burn lotts of her stuff and sell everything else. Whatever else is left just take for yourself. Now I bet you 100 dollars that the police will come to you first because, well, she did it to you and will prob. think it as revenge. Thats why you ditch all the crap that you took for yourself or reciepts or anything until it calms down and she forgets about it (at least the police will start to think someone else did it since there is no evidence)Have someone hold the stuff from the police somewhere distant. That is, incase, you take a lot of stuff. If you just want the quick way to kill the cunt then just burn everything down, i think that method posted earlier about the match being lit by the door opening sounds cool.
 #15 
Old 2002-06-04, 01:12
smack77777 smack77777 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting even with ex

Thanks for the advise I will have to do something, I will leave everything vegue so as not to incrimminate my self if the police accually check this, not that they would but you never know.
 #16 
Old 2002-06-04, 12:23
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: getting even with ex

with Bush's new laws on internet snooping you might be surprised. Good idea about being vague. I say go the legal way and sue her sorry ass for slander, destrucion of property, and theft. You'll probably get reembersed fully. Don't threaten to do it though. then the bitch will have more time to gather shit on you. Best of luck to you.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics