About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-05-14, 14:59
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default i KILLED somebody

I had a russian for a neighbor once... he sat watching porno for about 8 hours a day.
 #2 
Old 2002-05-14, 18:46
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

quote:
Originally posted by DMT:
HELP! i killed somebody!!!!!
how do i hide the body and the evidence!!


Eat it.
 #3 
Old 2002-05-14, 18:49
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

quote:
Originally posted by jak719:
and i have good moves. I can counter like anything.


Even a bullet...

j/k

 #4 
Old 2002-05-14, 18:50
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

quote:
Originally posted by TheMeatPirate:
EAT THE BODY!! THAT'S THE ONLY WAY!!


your good buddy,
Meaty



Damn, I just said that before I read yours! Damnit! Motherfucker...

 #5 
Old 2002-05-14, 18:53
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

quote:
Originally posted by jak719:
... And i have a question? If I'm ROMAN Catholic, am I qualified to join the mafia?


You're Roman Catholic? Hell, you're already in a mafia, man!

 #6 
Old 2002-05-14, 19:30
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

lol all I was saying was the chinese, well maybe even russian mafia down at the shipyards might assist in relocating a crate for you internationally.

"Hey mister russian mob guy, I Love Poop from Totse suggested I come down here and talk to you about shipping a crate internationally to be dumped into the sea somewhere along the line."

Errr don't forget the vodka.
 #7 
Old 2002-05-14, 21:53
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

The Chinese wouldn't deal with you and the Russians would just kill you, but asside from that I do not belive that the triades are particularly active in that region.
 #8 
Old 2002-05-14, 22:23
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

Yakuza, Poison Fist of the Pacific Rim, the Japaneese mafia.

"They'll kill you 5 times before ya' hit the ground!".
 #9 
Old 2002-05-14, 23:49
GhettoJ GhettoJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

you watch too much simpsons Dark_magneto
 #10 
Old 2002-05-15, 04:48
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

"but marge the little guy hasn't done anything yet, you just know whatever he does is going to be cool."
 #11 
Old 2002-05-15, 15:53
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

Errr actually I know of someone that *recieves* lost shipments of various goods by providing various services through chinese couriers down at the shipyards. Then again he also speaks chinese eh.
 #12 
Old 2002-05-15, 17:20
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

first things first i would rip the fuckers teeth out (aparently there is a pulp that has DNA in the tooth) and also beacause they can match it up with the missing persons reports by there dental records and shit then once you have done that just burn the body to a damn crisp so nothin it left but ashes then your all good

(hehe this is not to be used under any circumstances this is for eduacatonal purposes only ) w/e gotta cover my ass some how
 #13 
Old 2002-05-16, 18:00
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

No need for a disclaimer in your own post, considering alomst everything said on TOTSE is a hypothetical situation eh.
 #14 
Old 2002-05-17, 17:55
DMT DMT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

What? you're still here? i was just fucking with ya! i would NEVER kill another person. I was really shitfaced when i posted this thread. I just did it for kicks!
Surprizely, nobody even cares. Or Dissapproves. oh well.
 #15 
Old 2002-05-18, 00:57
michelobe4me michelobe4me is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

[if i killed someone i wouldn t tell anyone and i would join the french foreign legion! they sign you in for five years and will change you name and hide you from everyone! they make you completely dissappear

then you wouldnt have to worry about the stupid body!!!

but i would definataly try the acid thing in a 55 gallon drum and then bury the drum really deep
 #16 
Old 2002-05-18, 03:46
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

You dont destroy a body with acid, you do it with lime.
 #17 
Old 2002-05-18, 04:27
the creator the creator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

Sodium hydroxide would be a good choice to. That shit really attacks organic material.
 #18 
Old 2002-05-18, 04:38
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

you dont need to destroy the body if you didnt leave any evidence on it. they dont even need a body to convict you.

ive seen some nasty shit and i can handle taking someone out, but cutting them up is a different story. fuck that.
 #19 
Old 2002-05-18, 14:31
La Terreur La Terreur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

Someone once made a comparison between La Cosa Nostra and the "Red Mafiya".

If you cross an Italian, he will kill you.

If you cross a Russian, he will kill you and your entire family.

I think that sums it up.

 #20 
Old 2002-05-18, 23:43
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

quote:
Originally posted by ~~COBRA~~:
you dont need to destroy the body if you didnt leave any evidence on it. they dont even need a body to convict you.

ive seen some nasty shit and i can handle taking someone out, but cutting them up is a different story. fuck that.



well well... look who's STILL on totse... I'm surprised you're still here. and how the hell did you acquire over 1100 posts?? You been locked in your room, damn otaku???
 #21 
Old 2002-05-19, 00:40
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

COBRA? Is that Cobra I see!? OMG! COBRA! You've decided to come back to us I see? I thought you were going to leave for good, oh well, hope to talk to you some other time on the boards.
 #22 
Old 2002-05-20, 05:15
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

quote:
Originally posted by Township Rebellion:
??


who are you bitch?
 #23 
Old 2002-05-20, 08:17
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

Do you know what "Nemesis" means? It is a righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by an horrible count, ME.

You're always goin to have problems lifting a body in 1 piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up the corpse into 6 pieces and pile it all togetha. And when you got your 6 pieces you gotta get rid of'em 'cause it's no good leavin' it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover now is it?

Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs, you gotta starve the pigs for a few days then the sight of a chopped up body will look like curry to a piss head. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggie's digestion. You could do this afterwards o'course but you don't wanna go siftin' thru pig shit now do ya?

They will go thru bone like butta. You need at least 16 pigs to finish the job in one sitting so be wary of any man who owns a pig farm. They will go thru a body that weighs 200 pounds in about 8 minutes. That means that a single pig can consume 2 pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression 'as greedy as a pig'.
 #24 
Old 2002-05-24, 13:48
MickeyBlooEyes MickeyBlooEyes is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

ive been browsing the forum for about a year now, only posting once befour (i think) and you wanted a way to dispose of a body? slice and dice your victim then feed him to a herd of pigs. trust me.
 #25 
Old 2002-05-24, 14:54
Aracheon Aracheon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

Okay, I think that a little TOO many people in here have seen Snatch, or take it a little too seriously. However, I DO think that there's a little bit of truth in the fact that if your car is in reverse, things come from behind you.
 #26 
Old 2002-05-25, 03:05
DirtySouthRebel DirtySouthRebel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

Need to ditch the body? Soak the bitch in gasoline, hang it from a tree, then set the bitch on fire. So what if they identify the fuckin person through their damn dental records. The bitch is dead and the evidence is burnt the fuck up. Get fuckin drunk to celebrate.
 #27 
Old 2002-05-25, 03:11
JSJ_Ike JSJ_Ike is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

Well... that will get rid of the body from your possession, but I suggest going further. First I think you should fuck up the bastards teeth - just for good measure. Secondly, you need to start considering if you would be a suspect. If this was serial, than you'll be alright, but it you had a reason come up with a fake alibi and make sure to eliminate anything that can hook you to the crime. No one ever thinks to do that and thats why they are often caught. Burning it is a good idea - but make sure (as mentioned before) not to come in contact with the body with fibrous clothing, if you aren't planning on burning the body.

Good Luck

Ike
 #28 
Old 2002-05-25, 07:43
zack novoselic zack novoselic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

What a pile of shit. He didn't kill anyone.
 #29 
Old 2002-05-25, 07:46
zack novoselic zack novoselic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

quote:
Originally posted by DMT:
What? you're still here? i was just fucking with ya! i would NEVER kill another person. I was really shitfaced when i posted this thread. I just did it for kicks!
Surprizely, nobody even cares. Or Dissapproves. oh well.




Yeah well there's aLOT of dumb people on Totse.com.

 #30 
Old 2002-05-25, 09:45
Flake2m Flake2m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

I have a very disgusting idea
Get a Job at a fast food outlet such as Mc Donalds or Hungary Jacks.
Then Late one night stick the body in the Meat grinder, after gutting it and deboning to some extent. Then turn the meat into hamburger patties, ready to served up to unlucky customers. YUM ! that way the get rid of the evidence and a make unable to be recovered
 #31 
Old 2002-05-25, 10:03
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

Its not funny to joke about killing people regardless of your point of view its the majority that counts.
 #32 
Old 2002-05-25, 19:12
DMT DMT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

SHUT UP OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!


Dumbass.
 #33 
Old 2002-05-28, 06:00
whitespider whitespider is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

actually, snatch isn't all fictional.
I dont know if anybody has heard about this, but here in BC Canada, a man named Robert Pickton had been charged with the murders of about 6 prostitutes, and is being investigated for the murder of 44-47 more. that would mean he killed more than 50 whores.
a friend of mine's dad owns the excavation company that gets rid of his pig waste (shit). the police found bones that added up to around 40 people.. this hasn't been released to the public.
it does happen guys.

 #34 
Old 2002-05-29, 10:44
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

quote:
Originally posted by Flake2m:
I have a very disgusting idea
Get a Job at a fast food outlet such as Mc Donalds or Hungary Jacks.
Then Late one night stick the body in the Meat grinder, after gutting it and deboning to some extent. Then turn the meat into hamburger patties, ready to served up to unlucky customers. YUM ! that way the get rid of the evidence and a make unable to be recovered



Ever seen "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"? Leatherface was killing people and then cutting them up and serving them to people at the local diner, true story.
 #35 
Old 2002-06-01, 03:12
donald duck donald duck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

easiest way to get rid of a sneaky russian...120lbs. of syntex straped to yur chest
 #36 
Old 2002-06-01, 03:27
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

yeah along with a city block. instead of one murder you get 20
 #37 
Old 2002-06-05, 09:42
+Logan+ +Logan+ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

i cant be fucked explaining,
so just watch the movie snatch
 #38 
Old 2002-06-05, 18:25
Shruiken Shruiken is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: i KILLED somebody

*Poses his obviously newbie question*
What's Syntex? Is it an explosive?

I'm so dumb it hurts.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics