About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-08, 03:41
Thug_Jones Thug_Jones is offline
Regular
 
Default I want some ideas.

I'm not stupid or anything, but eversince all of my well, friends who get in trouble have been transfered, I just need to terrorize my school with jokes an shit. I dont care what, but you guys always have good ideas, could you let me know of any really good pranks that won't get me cought since my school has these security cameras now. My friend shot off the fire estinguisher (ya I know were not very smart so theres no need to get hostile) but he got caught. But this provided me with rough info on the cameras visibiltiy an stuff. But remember i dont want to hurt anybody, just piss people off and have fun. Thanx everybody.
 #2 
Old 2002-04-08, 13:04
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want some ideas.

Using your body as cover from view glue coins to desks. It sounds lame but somebody does it at our school and it's starting to get funny
 #3 
Old 2002-04-08, 15:58
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want some ideas.

Leave alarm clocks in empty (and locked) lockers set to go off and random intervals.

My personal favorite involves rats. You can buy assorted small rats at the pet store for feeding your python or condor or whatever ravenous meat-eating pet you may have. Prices are usually quite reasonable, with small rats going for a dollar and fifty and large ones for three dollars in my area. Bring a fifty, and a cage. Stock up on rats. The next day in school, preferably in the lunchroom, dump all the rats and walk away...

Instant chaos.

~Zero the Inestimable
 #4 
Old 2002-04-08, 16:09
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want some ideas.

Do poopy in the urinal.
 #5 
Old 2002-04-09, 03:24
JonnyQuest JonnyQuest is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want some ideas.

wear a paper not plastic you dumbass paper bag with holes in it for eyes and w/e and go around with a hammer and smash all the cameras and do w/e you want works good if your school has uniforms like mine
 #6 
Old 2002-04-09, 23:50
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want some ideas.

"Do poopy in the urinal." hahahaha I viewed this site one time in one of the restrooms at my old college. I nearly died from laughter.

If you can gain access to your school in the early morning hours prior to any teacher or administrator getting there.

Sabatoge the door locks on all the classrooms (if accessable to the outside). Some superglue and a broken off piece of a paperclip deep inside the mechanism should do the trick.

A locksmith might be able to clear the obstruction (however this would be a insurance/county job he'd probabaly opt for new locks $$$) and the janitors are usually braindead.

Would shut down your school for perhaps a few hours?

While your at it run around with some spray paint and practice your tags.
 #7 
Old 2002-04-10, 02:08
Thug_Jones Thug_Jones is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want some ideas.

Haha!! Good ideas, I already did the coin one today, I got all of my friends to do it to. They glued some in the urinals in the bathroom too!
 #8 
Old 2002-04-10, 21:38
Howard Seraus Howard Seraus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want some ideas.

Pranks are for baby's..... why don't you do some real vandalism like scratching the princaples car.... or throw sugar in the gasoline tank (the car won't ever drive again) .... If you're really in to pranks I can help you too...just put gum on the students seat ..... you'l laugh your ass of..... this is my favorite>>>>> put little wooden planks and jam a screw in it and put it under the teachers tires...... g2g

[This message has been edited by Howard Seraus (edited 04-10-2002).]
 #9 
Old 2002-04-10, 21:43
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want some ideas.

quote:
Originally posted by Howard Seraus:
Pranks are for baby's.]


Everything you just listed can be considered a prank too.


Use some JB Weld or a similar epoxy. It might take a while to set up but it can seriously fuck shit up. You should be able to find alot of places to use it with a little bit of imagination.
 #10 
Old 2002-04-12, 01:10
Thug_Jones Thug_Jones is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want some ideas.

Well, Howard, not to be hostile, but the whole reason all of my friends are gone is cause they fucked up the principals car. It was funny at first but 1,900$ in damages and a felony, an MIP and being shipped off to another place isn't worth a night of drinking and fun. But thanx anyways
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics