About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-04, 00:51
AcidTrooper AcidTrooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Hideing Your Piece from the cops/everyone else (your pipe stupid)

whats the best' way to carry a pipe on ones self ..maybe a stash pocket?, where would it be so the cops couldnt patt it down?
 #2 
Old 2002-04-04, 01:01
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hideing Your Piece from the cops/everyone else (your pipe stupid)

Hurry up and DIE.

If you get patted down they'll find you pipe even if it's in a stash pocket. If you keep it up your ass they won't find it very easily. If you're concerned about getting patted down just leave your pipe at home.
 #3 
Old 2002-04-05, 06:21
jak719 jak719 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hideing Your Piece from the cops/everyone else (your pipe stupid)

Buy shoes with pockets in they or the ones where you take out the foot shaped thing inside and theres a little compartment. Or just make your own.
 #4 
Old 2002-04-05, 09:49
ok405 ok405 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hideing Your Piece from the cops/everyone else (your pipe stupid)

Theyll usually find it, but the best place (if your a guy), is usually behind your balls, theyre usually the most reluctant to get real close in on there. Theyll check the outsides of your crotch and stuff and feel on your ass a little, but shit, if your getting searched by a cop your usually fucked.
 #5 
Old 2002-04-05, 14:17
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hideing Your Piece from the cops/everyone else (your pipe stupid)

just carry it somewhere where you can get it out fast enough to ditch it if you have to.
 #6 
Old 2002-04-05, 21:46
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hideing Your Piece from the cops/everyone else (your pipe stupid)

quote:
Originally posted by rlpinca:
Hurry up and DIE.

If you get patted down they'll find you pipe even if it's in a stash pocket. If you keep it up your ass they won't find it very easily. If you're concerned about getting patted down just leave your pipe at home.



Man you should shut the fuck up. Yeah the first plays the pigs are gonna look is up your ass, caus they're homos, just like rlpinca here.


[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 04-05-2002).]

[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 04-05-2002).]

[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 04-05-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-04-06, 00:06
Garrison Garrison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hideing Your Piece from the cops/everyone else (your pipe stupid)

Well we can see somebody's crammed something up YOUR ass. The point was you're pretty much fucked if you're gonna get patted down by pigs.

If I had to do something I'd just put it under my foot in my shoe (if it's metal, if it's glass then good luck). I realize if they make you take your shoes off you're immediatley fucked, but I've been frisked probably a dozen times and only once have they made me take my shoes off.
 #8 
Old 2002-04-06, 01:51
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hideing Your Piece from the cops/everyone else (your pipe stupid)

quote:
Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
Man you should shut the fuck up. Yeah the first plays the pigs are gonna look is up your ass, caus they're homos, just like rlpinca here.




Hey look I made a new friend.
Did it really take you 3 times to refine that? I ask because it was edited 3 times. After 3 times you'd think you would get the spelling right.

I live with my wife and her girlfriend so I'm far from being a homo. I can't speak for all cops being straight. But I'm guessing one of the straight ones has fucked you up or something for you to be such a bitter little bitch. The remark wasn't even directed at you so why are you crying about it? If you try to flame me please have the courtesy to do a better job than that.
 #9 
Old 2002-04-06, 02:19
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hideing Your Piece from the cops/everyone else (your pipe stupid)

rlpinca, lol you have a new friend! I'm jealous! A overwhelming majority of law enforcement officals are heterosexual so don't concern yourself with a patdown.

Most homosexuals are antigun eh.
 #10 
Old 2002-04-06, 06:22
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hideing Your Piece from the cops/everyone else (your pipe stupid)

You've made your share of really good buddies on here so don't be jealous.
 #11 
Old 2002-04-06, 20:03
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hideing Your Piece from the cops/everyone else (your pipe stupid)

Ooooh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings . dickface.
 #12 
Old 2002-04-06, 20:56
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hideing Your Piece from the cops/everyone else (your pipe stupid)

Wow you spelt everything right. Good for you. Now you can concentrate on making your insults a little bit better.
 #13 
Old 2002-04-06, 21:12
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hideing Your Piece from the cops/everyone else (your pipe stupid)

SerrriiioaZllLlyff, I've been a jerk. Sorry :/
 #14 
Old 2002-04-06, 22:15
Roll10 Roll10 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hideing Your Piece from the cops/everyone else (your pipe stupid)

and how could i hide it behinde me balls? help me! then the fine birds wont want to smoke out of me pipe! (english accent)
 #15 
Old 2002-04-07, 19:45
Xplicit Koncepts Xplicit Koncepts is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hideing Your Piece from the cops/everyone else (your pipe stupid)

I'd suggest...not using a pipe! I used to use a pipe but i use J's now, all you have to carry is a rolling machine (easier if you only have tack (resin)) and some rizzlas, they can't do you for that. Joints are less harsh as well, pipes just burn yer throught.
 #16 
Old 2002-04-08, 08:13
ok405 ok405 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hideing Your Piece from the cops/everyone else (your pipe stupid)

You actually need one of those rolling machine things? How the hell do you even use those?
 #17 
Old 2002-04-08, 11:51
Xplicit Koncepts Xplicit Koncepts is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hideing Your Piece from the cops/everyone else (your pipe stupid)

I use them most of the time because they are qicker to roll and always make perfect joints, find hand rolling resin almost impossible - skunk is ok but the rolling machine is so much faster, just put the stuff in the middle with a roach at one end, close the rollers, put a skin in, sticky side up facing yu and roll the rollers towards yourself, lick when theres only a little bit of skin left, then roll some more, pop it open and there it is - perfect.

With a rolling machine and skunk I can roll in under 15 seconds, and you can roll when yer hands get all shakey. It only costs �4 and everyone sould have one.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics