About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-28, 18:41
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Armed Robbery!

I need a lot of money, BAD! And I don't want to work for it.

Me and two other guy's heve planed a perfect robbery. We're gonne jack up an small shop wher these 2 old people work. We have two H&K USP 40 handguns, two combat knives and a baseballbat. There aren't any police stations in that neighborhood. The store's open all night long, so we're planning to strike at about 1 o'clock at night. The robbery shouldn't take more than 1.5 minutes seen the bitch (will rob it when the old womman is working) will shit her pants when they see the guns. There is a little camera (which probably doesn't even work) but that shouldn't be a problem cause we'll wear masks. The store is at least 20 miles from where I live so I don't have to fear anyone reccognizing me.

1) I'm an expirienced thief but I've never pulde something like this off. What can go wrong? (This isn't in america but in an European country where the police can't do shit against us (Not jugoslavia)).

2) How much money could there at max.? in a little night shop?

3) Is our plan waterproof?

[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 03-28-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-03-28, 19:18
-CURIOUS- -CURIOUS- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!


.Make sure that you take spray paint to spray the camera (it may work).

.If there is only two of you, who is gonna be the lookout? i think it would take two of you in the shop. Remember tho if you take someone else, the profit has to go three ways,,,

.I guess you've scoped the place out a few times at 1 to see the situation (if you haven't then thats a good idea).

.I can't imagine there being much money there tho,it may not even be worth it.A saturday would be the busiest day.

.Make sure you take all the cigarettes/Beer, because they can be sold for a profit to mates and relatives without questions asked..
PLUS any expensive looking jewlery that she is wearing.

[NOTE: if you do decide to rob the cigaretts ,make sure you don't sell them for at least a month after the robbery.]

.Make sure you have at least two/three different escape roots.

.Make sure you have a meeting place incase you get split up.

.If its within a 20 mile radius from your home make sure you don't park in any built up or suspicious spot when you reach your destination.

thats all i can think of off the top of my head, jus thought i'd give you a few things to take into account.
good luck,
i hope it all goes to plan.


 #3 
Old 2002-03-28, 22:02
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

Make him grab the cigarettes, you get the money because your "friend" mightn't be much of a friend and might split the money 60:40.
 #4 
Old 2002-03-28, 22:21
Arthur Arthur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

I'd recommend not wearing any article of clothing that is either expensive or noticeable. Try to wear an old pair of running shoes if possible, and a different coat than you usually wear, if you're going to wear one at all. Make sure nothing other than what you need is in your pockets, people always get fucked over by having something fall out that the police can use to trace it back to you. And most importantly, no matter how much you may trust someone, don't tell any friends, close relatives of the robbery before or after it's been committed. The risk isn't worth the bragging rights.
 #5 
Old 2002-03-29, 02:04
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

Well...

When it comes down to a doing a score. You might want to reconsider. Always go big even on your first job. Don't go small. It's not worth the risks involved.

Even with the best thought out plan. There are always variables that you cannot account for. No one can.

What kind of product does this store deal in? I would assume (considering all night) it would be some kind of convinance store, with that in mind after the spilt you might pocket $500-1,000 but is it worth it?

I wouldn't do a job for anything less than $50,000.

I collect all Heckler and Koch fine firearms and if you are in desperate need for some money i'll make you a offer on the two USP'S that you have.
 #6 
Old 2002-03-29, 08:44
NightBlade NightBlade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

i would probally rob a bank or something instead. also were does the government make our paper money at? if i ever had the chance, i was thinking of robbing the place in which they do.
 #7 
Old 2002-03-29, 09:02
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

Pre-paid phone cards and tobacco products have the best street value.
 #8 
Old 2002-03-29, 14:59
gun-nut gun-nut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

just sell your USPs and knives, (if they r in
good conditions)
that would sure costs more than what you
might get.......

Or:
hack the shop during the night and steal
instead of robbing the products
 #9 
Old 2002-03-29, 18:18
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

Yes! Sell your the two HK's to me!
 #10 
Old 2002-03-29, 19:59
synapse0 synapse0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

Hey dude, it seems like u know ur shit.. but just a little advice which u probably know it already :
Under NO circumstances shoot the old woman. It's not worth it cuz u r there to make some bucks not to become a murderer.
 #11 
Old 2002-03-30, 17:28
Thalamus Thalamus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

Let 1 of the guys stand on the other side of the street and if he sees something he will signal with a big horn
 #12 
Old 2002-03-30, 22:03
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

"Under NO circumstances shoot the old woman!" because if you pop one person then you'll have to put the the rest of them down. Once you commit murder you can't leave a living witness.

XeNobiTe, Seriously if you need some cash let me know. I'll buy both of the the USP's from you and all accessories you have for them.

Just let me know and then we'll talk.
 #13 
Old 2002-03-31, 13:29
Droogian Droogian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

I have no intention of robbing a bank but I have a question.
In Australia all the banks have this perspex glass that seperates the customer from the teller. Just how the fuck does one get over it? In all those Hollywood movies the guy just jumps over.
This perspex is impenatrable.
No way you can control the tellers and stop them from either running or hitting the alarm.
Armoured cars are the best way to go. Theres this one bank in the CBD that only delivers its money at 1am. When no one is around. Best time to strike? Two guys came out with 2 huge bags.

And lastly. Tell me of these so called "scores". Im curious.
 #14 
Old 2002-03-31, 15:29
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

quote:
Originally posted by Droogian:
Armoured cars are the best way to go. Theres this one bank in the CBD that only delivers its money at 1am. When no one is around. Best time to strike? Two guys came out with 2 huge bags.
And lastly. Tell me of these so called "scores". Im curious.



We can't tell you about the things we've done, this board is monitored.

Going around at night in general is a bad idea despite popular belief because if you've ever done it, you'll notice that the people who are still outside stare at you because there's nobody else to look at and because they might think you�re up to no-good. They spot you when you're half a mile away because the streets are deserted.
If I were you I'd see if the armoured car comes in the day because there will be nobody in the central business district at 1am except for some security guards and the armoured car and thus, they'll hear you coming and you will be shot - the next date for your local necrophile.
 #15 
Old 2002-03-31, 15:47
Icantbelieveit Icantbelieveit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

firstly do you think you have enough amo?Secondly havnt you got any pride fancy robbin old people and braggin about it and wantin advice from other crims crims with any sort of self respect would never rob an old lady my advice is do society a favour and blow your brains out . if you can find them . you will never be a successful criminal .
 #16 
Old 2002-03-31, 20:40
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

Exactly!

Dump the whole idea and sell your guns (espically HK's) to me!
 #17 
Old 2002-04-01, 15:18
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

Sell my usp's??? Are you people crazy? Have you any idea how long it took me to get them. Where I come from guns are 100% illegal and you can only get a permit if you're owner of an jewlry store or somethin. Besides these thing are fucking expensive I paid about 650 Euro for one (the other one isn't mine). I ain't sellin them no mather what.
 #18 
Old 2002-04-01, 15:22
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

You're right. This robbery is to small time. Rippin old people off is sick and cowardly. Besides there are other more easier was to get money without having to workin for it.
 #19 
Old 2002-04-02, 03:12
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

Errr.. I didn't realize you were living in a country were it isn't gun friendly when it comes to civilians.

Makes me sick. Espically when I can drive about ten minutes from my house and buy a gun and bring it home with me the same day.

Shit I can buy 20 guns and bring them home in less than 1-2 hours. And I would get a shitload of points if I used my American Express card.
 #20 
Old 2002-04-02, 14:24
milEh milEh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

serbia no guns availible??????? wtf, every single relative i have that lives in serbia/jugoslavia and macedonia have guns, rifles, grenades you nname it, and these are law abiding ciitizens.
ti rasbera srbski?
 #21 
Old 2002-04-02, 14:51
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

Yeah but I ain't talkin about jugoslavia, I'm talkin about belgium. I don't live in jugoslavia I was jus born there and i visit occasionally my relatives. Besides I wouldn't dare pull off a job in serbia. It would get me killed man.

Nisi bre normalan!

[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 04-02-2002).]
 #22 
Old 2002-04-02, 14:54
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

I also have plenty wepons in serbia but I ain't gonna smuggle a couple of M80A's (modified AK-47s by ZASTAVA) across 5 european borders. Jebali bi me austrijanci!
 #23 
Old 2002-04-03, 23:06
AcidTrooper AcidTrooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

Shit, i cant buy any guns cus i was in the crazy house awhile back
 #24 
Old 2002-04-03, 23:09
AcidTrooper AcidTrooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

yea i say rob the store when there not there! ciggertes are very expensive on the streets, make sure to grab the cartons.
 #25 
Old 2002-04-04, 00:45
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

quote:
Originally posted by milEh:
serbia no guns availible??????? wtf, every single relative i have that lives in serbia/jugoslavia and macedonia have guns, rifles, grenades you nname it, and these are law abiding ciitizens.
ti rasbera srbski?



My friend's dad was just locked up for sending guns to Croatia to fight Serbian control, 4 guys with guns just like jumped him outsida McDonalds and handcuffed him

...

 #26 
Old 2002-04-04, 16:55
chase161 chase161 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

NO plan is water proof.

There probably isn't that much money in a shitty store open all night long.

Murphy's Law Man- everything that can go wrong will go wrong.

So why waste your chance at hitting off a store that probably only has $200 dollars. when you can hit a bank in less than a minute and get $4000 - $5000 thousand?
Risk Vs. Reward.
 #27 
Old 2002-04-04, 16:58
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

"sending guns to Croatia to fight Serbian control"

WTF are you talkin about? Serbian control in Croatia? The Bosnian war is long over dude.
 #28 
Old 2002-04-04, 20:17
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

quote:
Originally posted by AcidTrooper:
Shit, i cant buy any guns cus i was in the crazy house awhile back


how come?
 #29 
Old 2002-04-05, 02:15
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

Soccer moms got a bunch of gun control laws put in place in America
 #30 
Old 2002-04-05, 02:16
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

Just steal a bunch of vending machines
 #31 
Old 2002-04-05, 04:56
Eurnome Eurnome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

Acidtrooper, if cigarettes are expensive on the streets then why would people want to buy them? They could get them at a normal price at a convenience store.
 #32 
Old 2002-04-05, 05:39
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

Middle school kids can't just buy them at convenience stores. They will pay more than normal for cigarettes. But armed robbery, in my opinion is a risky waste of time. Find yourself a good scam.
 #33 
Old 2002-04-05, 08:25
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Armed Robbery!

quote:
Originally posted by confuzious:
Middle school kids can't just buy them at convenience stores. They will pay more than normal for cigarettes.


Not in this country. I was buying cigs and alcochol when I was 12(in stores). It's a pretty fucked up place. You can get alochol an sigs without any problems as a minor but weapons and firearms are a whole other thing. No way a 12 year old is EVER gonna buy a firearm.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics