About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-28, 00:34
Aracheon Aracheon is offline
Regular
 
Default Stripping paint

Okay, this kinda follows the post about painting a car.

What is the best thing to use to remove the most amount of paint from a car within an hour?

I was thinking acetone, paint stipper, or paint thinner? Anyone have anything that would work better?
 #2 
Old 2002-03-28, 00:39
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stripping paint

An Ox/acy torch with a rosebud tip.

Or you could get some aircraft paint remover, it works pretty good.
 #3 
Old 2002-03-28, 02:41
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stripping paint

Brake fluid reportedly does the trick. Me, I'd go with a hefty dose of gasoline... Lit, of course.

~Zero the Inestimable
 #4 
Old 2002-03-28, 04:30
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stripping paint

A small nuclear weapon would remove the car from the paint.

Brake fluid does a really good job. I shoud know that one because the paint under my master cylinder is gone.
 #5 
Old 2002-03-28, 04:50
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stripping paint

Are you talking about as vadalism? If so, put ham or bologna all over the car, and when they take it off in the morning the paint should come off.
 #6 
Old 2002-03-28, 15:42
groundcontrol groundcontrol is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stripping paint

Osiris is right... bologna is cheap and will leave paint-stripped circles all over a car.
 #7 
Old 2002-03-28, 15:42
groundcontrol groundcontrol is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stripping paint

Oh yeah eggs eat paint too.
 #8 
Old 2002-03-28, 15:44
groundcontrol groundcontrol is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stripping paint

I tried to post again and I realized that totse now has flood control. It wont let you post within 30 seconds of your previous post.
 #9 
Old 2002-03-28, 17:48
Aechean Aechean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stripping paint

anymore ideas, as i think this guy is going to paint a penis on my car!
 #10 
Old 2002-03-28, 21:28
Xplicit Koncepts Xplicit Koncepts is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stripping paint

I doubt you'll get just the graffiti off without removing the car paint, if you want to remove all the paint, use nitromoors, maybe that's only a UK product though...
 #11 
Old 2002-03-29, 02:15
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stripping paint

Errrr... who is going to paint a penis on someone's car?
 #12 
Old 2002-03-30, 02:24
Aracheon Aracheon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stripping paint

I sure as hell aint, I'm trying to remove a bit of paint off of this bitch's car. Possibly in the shape of a swastika. (sp?)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics