About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-26, 22:30
Shruiken Shruiken is offline
Regular
 
Default hehehehe

i have a solution... im going to blow my brains out... that way they cant take the cells out of my head and use them to gather the things that i know.. yes. they wont bother me anymore... fuck you totse you never helped me anyway, i bunch of loser kids saying they are anarchists. you will all die a horrible death and go to heaven.. me on the other hand... i go to hell, where satan will provide for me... laugh at me... tell me i wont.. i dont care.. im doing it, you all hate me, i want you to, send your flames, and prove me right, for each post against me proves to me that you all hate me, and thats what i want...
goodbye totse...
goodbye world...
i bid thee, adieu
 #2 
Old 2002-02-26, 23:15
TariqMujahid TariqMujahid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

I love you <hug>
 #3 
Old 2002-02-26, 23:21
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

You're an idiot.

I wonder if you're going to blow your brains out or delete your account.
Shruiken, the truth is, I couldn't care less what you do to yourself. I don't feel sorry for you.
People are starving, deformed, living on one lung, stuck to they're brother or sister as a Siamese twin.

"I fucking hate school and everything about it, I hate the students, teachers, even the lunch staff annoys me, and they all deserve to die"

Your just an immature attention seeking faggot. You can whine and whine and whine, "flame me, that's what I want" but your a fucking idiot and if you kill your self you will just be another statistic. Not that you will kill yourself. Nobody else replied but I can see right through your lies.

"Nobody will flame somebody who says they're going to kill them self," is what your thinking.

It makes me sick that somebody would use such an extreme threat just so that people won't flame him. I remember when I was 4 years old, crying, saying "Everybody hates me." And look at you, 13 years of age "laugh at me... tell me i wont.. i dont care.. im doing it, you all hate me." I even saw Alex Jacobson (that's JonKorn) flame you. No wonder you get such a hard time in school, you remind me of one of those children that you see in shops, throwing a temper tantrum because he didn't get what he wanted;
quote:
"I hate the students, teachers, even the lunch staff annoys me, and they all deserve to die"

quote:
im just going to go out and torch a building and see how i feel after

quote:
im going to kill wether you like it or not now tell me how to get my bombs and shit

quote:
eveyones a fuckin idiot

quote:
either tell me how to get supplies or shut the fuck up

quote:
you are all idiots and will die a horrible horrible death

quote:
fuck you all... its not getting better its getting worse


quote:
"I'm mentally in my late twenties"

lol
 #4 
Old 2002-02-26, 23:26
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

quote:
"Nobody else replied"

Sorry, nobody else had replied when I started typing that.
 #5 
Old 2002-02-27, 03:45
CMH CMH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

Sigh...

You guys just aren't on his mental level. Do you not understand his genius? (sarcasm... yeah, i lurked for awhile)
 #6 
Old 2002-02-27, 06:20
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

You are gonna kill yourself just because some people on a message board flamed you?

.............

You have it MUCH better than many others, Imagine living in poverty in a third-world country, their lives are hard but they don't kill themselves.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-27, 12:33
alias unknown alias unknown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe




Hey Shruiken! Check out my topic in the bad ideas section. I (seriously) have a great idea for you.
 #8 
Old 2002-02-27, 13:04
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

I agree totally Rat Bastard,

Think of having to search for food for days knowing your mother who is now in a serious case of Dysentary, u find the food but deep down you know its not gunna help her, It just makes me wonder how all this pussy ass kids moan about not having GTA 3 for the ps2 and they think they have it bad - i can understand it spurs alot of anger, but think about it there is no hell and there is no heaven there is nothing so whatever your conclusion comes to its not going to be what you think so just sit down have a think and weigh it all up

Please

Peace Renegade,
 #9 
Old 2002-02-27, 21:31
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

there are some fucked up people on this board (trog)
 #10 
Old 2002-02-27, 22:14
alias unknown alias unknown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

Ok i'll put my great idea in here then:
 #11 
Old 2002-02-27, 22:14
alias unknown alias unknown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

Hey Shruiken, i read about you wanting to kill yourself or blowing people away at your local school. Now we both know you don't have the balls or ways to do the 2nd, and the 1st is also a bit drastic.
You should find out where in your city (doesn't have to be your own city offcourse) flammable and explosive chemicals are stored and/or made. Examples: fertiliser storage (or pure ammonium nitrate storage, it's in huge white silo's where I live), gas or oil drilling sites, fireworks factory's, and offcourse munitions depots.
Now what you should do is this: set as many of these sites ON FIRE IN ONE NIGHT. You could do it alone or with friends.
There will be fires and explosions everywhere. And all you need is basically matches and gasoline. Start fires at tactical places in the plants (oh paint factories is another good one, esspecially spray paint cause they got huge silo's of compressed gas in there) and move on to the next target. Because the authorities will be focussed on your previous targets (which are on fire and exploding), you could even get away with it.

 #12 
Old 2002-02-27, 23:21
Rogue dude Rogue dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

quote:
im going to blow my brains out...[/B]


gun or bomb?
 #13 
Old 2002-02-28, 01:12
zilith zilith is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

...Pickles...
 #14 
Old 2002-02-28, 01:16
zilith zilith is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

...sorry I have an obligation to spread insanity...

...so, why exactly does this guy want to kill himself?
 #15 
Old 2002-02-28, 05:13
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

"Shruiken"

you didn't even spell your name right. how could you possible be intelligent enough to understand how to operate a "thunder stick"
 #16 
Old 2002-02-28, 05:43
Rogue dude Rogue dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

quote:
Originally posted by zilith:
...so, why exactly does this guy want to kill himself?


not enuff people love him
 #17 
Old 2002-02-28, 13:55
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

Bar room, white man make big magic in little stick.
 #18 
Old 2002-02-28, 13:58
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

Oh and uh... Shruiken, happy trails.

Tell whoevers in charge of the afterlife that I didn't mean to hit that little girl so hard.
 #19 
Old 2002-02-28, 23:33
zilith zilith is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

...Don't forget to send us pictures...
 #20 
Old 2002-03-01, 03:55
cyber_wolf007 cyber_wolf007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

Ok, this is really sad. Not the part that Shruiken claims he is gonna kill himself or blow the school up... the part where a little 14 yr. old, who is not getting enough attention in his life, makes false claims and people respond to it. Shruiken, I really feel sorry for ya. You need a girlfriend (or boyfriend, if you are into the queer shit). Get laid. Smoke some high-grade Mary Jay. Hack into third rate porno sites and forget about these little bullshit games.

You know... I really crave attention too... Should I say I am going to kill myself or blow up my school, Shuriken? It seems to have worked for you........
 #21 
Old 2002-03-04, 01:47
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

Seriously sad shit dude. Just chill out and get stoned or something. (always works for me) All most of us can do is empathise or criticise so I would talk to a srink or something dude kuz you are pritty fucked. Just dont do anything to stupid. make some "Kewl" bombs and blow up a mail box or some shit. Dont kill anyone or anything. (Id tell ya to make more complex bombs but youd wind up killing your self anyway so just stick with "Kewl" ones.) Just have fun with dinky bombs and chill out.
 #22 
Old 2002-03-07, 00:37
Shruiken Shruiken is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

You just don't understand do you? I don't want attention. I want to end this misery that is my life, I hate everything and everyone. I DON'T KNOW WHY, somethings wrong with me. I've drank my own blood, I read the satanic bible, something is fucked up in my head and I'm sick of it.
 #23 
Old 2002-03-07, 03:22
Coma America Coma America is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

where can u get the satanic bible?
 #24 
Old 2002-03-07, 04:31
ChthonianTigress ChthonianTigress is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

quote:
Originally posted by Shruiken:
You just don't understand do you? I don't want attention. I want to end this misery that is my life, I hate everything and everyone. I DON'T KNOW WHY, somethings wrong with me. I've drank my own blood, I read the satanic bible, something is fucked up in my head and I'm sick of it.



All right, you have problems, I will give you that. But what I don't understand is why you came onto a message board looking for help. As much as you say you don't..you want attention. If you didn't you wouldn't have come on here to tell everyone how you are going to kill yourself. And because I don't know you, I have no sympathy. Try going to a therapist or something, not some people on a message board that flame you.
 #25 
Old 2002-03-07, 07:40
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hehehehe

Shruiken, stop doing the crying for help bullshit. You need help, go to a fucking counsellor. We are real people with real lives who aren't paid to put up with suicidal pubescants, and real people are fucking cunts who don't give a shit about you or anybody else for that matter. So pick your sorry self up and get yourself to a therapist. Or failing that, slit your wrists so that mummy and daddy will find you.

But don't claim you're going to off yourself expect us to be relieved when you don't actually go through with it. We're disappointed dude. Fucking disappointed.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics