About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-09, 00:57
kastro kastro is offline
Regular
 
Default Stealing Money, Kinda

If I were to get someone to send me money from eBay, but not using eBay's contracts, whats the minimal amount that I steal that can be prosecuted under the law? I want to rip off some Americans from Canada.
 #2 
Old 2002-02-09, 01:07
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stealing Money, Kinda

anything is petty larceny plus breach of contract.
more than $200 is grand larceny unless they upped it recently.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-09, 02:58
cryptomatic cryptomatic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stealing Money, Kinda

fuck you ya jerkoff go ripoff Canada, youre not allowed to rip off the US unless you live here and if you do, Ill whoop you, bitch.

[This message has been edited by cryptomatic (edited 02-09-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-02-09, 12:10
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stealing Money, Kinda

Yeah, and if you go near Ireland, I'll "whoop" yo' nigga-biatch punk ass back to when Is had to put a cap in yo' dada's black ass 'cause he was screamin' "fuck yo' stupid goof child" in my ear because I saw yo' skank-biatch mama all naked. She had nasty grey pubes and dank crust around her pussy, man it was whack.

(That was my impression of cryptomatic the patriotic-American. It was only a joke, you know I love you.)
 #5 
Old 2002-02-09, 19:33
Shruiken Shruiken is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stealing Money, Kinda

HAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
oh i love you guys
 #6 
Old 2002-02-09, 20:45
kastro kastro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stealing Money, Kinda

Hehgeg. I love you too. 200 dollars seems a little low. Oh well, all that means is that many more people to screw over.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-10, 09:06
Six 6ix Six Six 6ix Six is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stealing Money, Kinda

hey, it's the kid who's gonna blow up his school.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics