|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-02-05, 20:39
|
Shruiken 
Regular
|
|
|
|
I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Well not wanting to sound like a kewl, I shall explain my situation. I fucking hate school and everything about it, I hate the students, teachers, even the lunch staff annoys me, and they all deserve to die. Well, i guess you have learned what I'm going to do. Need a bit of help though, examples include a few guns, bombs, and detonators (whatever) I have a few GOOD recipies NOT from the anarchist's cookbook but I need to find a way to get all these ingredients. (ammmonium nitrate, sulpheric acid, other nitrates and explosive jargon) A gun, on the other hand is going to be quite difficult, more on that in a bit. I have a map of my school drawn out to an exact 500:1 scale (im pretty sure) and marked key points for bombs, rdx was in mind when I thought of it. Also i learned that a lot of the students andd teachers are in the gym at lunch. This means I'm going to find a way to detonate and shoot students at the same time. (sounds crazy but if u saw my map you would understand) I also have 3 "partners" working with me on this. There are 5 exits to the school 3 of which are in close proximity to the gym (2 actually inside it) All I need to do is get armed and I'm ready to go... no certain date set yet. So just help me find a way to get all the crap I need. And yes, i do have an escape route, as not to get caught. Well any ideas are welcome. But first, a little story so you won't say shit like "dont do it its not cool" or "your an insane psyco" My intelligence is being restrained in school, I'm smarter than everyone (97% average) yet they treat me like a child, I'm mentally in my late twenties meaning I have the intelligence and rationalaty of an older person. They are holding me back, if I can do this I won't have to take their crap anymore and I can be free to learn and grow with my advanced uhh brain power... ok, here's where you try to talk me out of it.
|
|
#2
 2002-02-05, 21:31
|
cryptomatic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Go along with it, fuck those kids or whoever. To get a gun you can either take a train to some ghetto place in New York, or if you can, look for some in the back of trucks or something, just monitor local gun shops or something for trucks and go and take some when no one is looking, i didnt read the rest of your post because I have a headache from looking at my computer screen and i just dont feel like reading it, maybe someone else can help you out with whatever else it is you need.
|
|
#3
 2002-02-05, 21:45
|
riot_kid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Shruiken, if you really feel that bad about life just take yourself out. The last thing the world needs is some punk ass taking out his school. They'll blame Quake and mountain dew and then I'll have to get a mountain dew dealer. If life sucks for you this much make their lives living hell. Don't just kill them. Try to make them realize how much they suck. Or just ignore them. I ignored everybody who got on my nerves in HS it worked just fine. Finally go buy a bag and get laid nothing will relieve your stress more quickly.
p.s. you sound like a kewl
|
|
#4
 2002-02-05, 22:16
|
TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Please dirct your attention here http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum22/HTML/000085.html [hypocrism]Please ignore the attrocious spelling[/hypocrysm]
|
|
#5
 2002-02-05, 23:04
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Translation: Everybody picks on me and I'm too weak to deal with it. Please give me attention. I think I'm smarter than everyone else. Blah blah blah blah.
Big deal if people piss you off deal with them and be a man. Do it face to face instead of hiding behind a bomb or gun.
|
|
#6
 2002-02-05, 23:26
|
groundcontrol 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
first of all u said u were smart but ur really a dumbass because u just told a shit load of people that ur gonna shoot ur school up. uhhh duh second ur even more of a dumbass if u cant figure out how to get a goddamn gun. for fucks sake even in places that guns r illegal i could figure out how to get one. third (uve gone far beyond dumbass at this point)i used to go to the smallest school in north carolina and there were more than 5 fucking exits. maybe u should look a little more closely. fourth u say that ur mentally in ur late twenties but u want to shoot up the school. enuff said fifth u say u have an escape route. hahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha im not even goin to say anything to that.
im gonna have to go with riot kid and say u need to blow ur own fucking brains out. make a pipe bomb, stick the fucker in ur mouth, and light the fuse. noones gonna care except for the person that has to clean that shit up. (ICP)
|
|
#7
 2002-02-06, 01:30
|
Zero the Inestimable 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Haven't we gone through this once before?
Do your own research. We'll be on the sidelines reading the papers.
Now go away.
~Zero the Inestimable
|
|
#8
 2002-02-06, 01:36
|
groundcontrol 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
ok i was gonna leave this alone but i cant help it ur just such a fuckin dumbass. the escape route thing still makes me laugh. ur gonna get caught and theyre gonna throw ur ass in the pen(for dumbasses *coughshruikencough* that means big people jail) and ur gonna get slamed up the ass by a big bald wieght-lifting cross dresser. but on the other hand ull be free there to learn and grow with ur advanced brain power. LMAO ur intelligence wont be restrained nemore. RALMFAO dumb dick
|
|
#9
 2002-02-06, 05:52
|
tek 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
wait did i miss something? your school is holding your intelligence and killing them will help you learn more(sorry im not good with words)? so do you plan to kill every other student? because that is the only way the teachers could help develope your intellect. if anything at all just trash your school, you don't need to go off and kill people. here is what you should do, go out buy a grateful dead cd and 1/8 of weed, put the cd on and smoke. i gaurentee you will feel more accepting, have more friends, and everything eill be chill. it worked for me!(allthough i never wanted to kill anyone)
or kill yourself, i would be happy with that. i would go out in a skydive from the highest place i could get to, while tripping on shrooms and stoned as fuck of coarse!
|
|
#10
 2002-02-06, 05:59
|
tek 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
oh and life is soooooo much more fun as a dumbass/slacker/stoner, trust me.
ps. you don't happen to live in aspen colorado do you?
[This message has been edited by tek (edited 02-06-2002).]
|
|
#11
 2002-02-06, 08:04
|
The_White_Panther 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
OK, Here we go again. Look here shit head I have been in your shoes the suicidal, I don't give a fuck, reckless way you are now. But there is a different I grew up out of that shit. If you think you are being treated like a little child and everyone picking on you and your held back and all that then why don't you do something about it. Instead of being another dumbass kid that wants to shoot up his school cause you are mad at the world and mad at yourself do something important. Killing people will put you right in hell and you probably wont like the result. :-) And if your so God Damn smart then why don't you do something with it other than killing people and yourself. You want to know the key to pissing someone off more then you ever will by killing them? Well, I don't care if you do or don't, cause I am going to say it. Why don't you use this so called intelligent and use it out smart them and prove to them you aren't the little bitch they think you are. NOW THERE WE FUCKING GO PROBLEM SOLVED,YOUR PISS THEM OFF, YOU PROVE YOUR SMART, YOU START GETTING THE ATTENTION YOU DESERVE. So quit being a bitch and talking about killing people. God damn do something with yourself, if your a murderer then your worse than the people you are going to kill. Take the rope off from around your neck, dry your damn tears, and get off your fucking ass and do something to make your life worth it. Just think about that shit for a while and tell me what you want to do then.
|
|
#12
 2002-02-06, 08:30
|
The_White_Panther 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
One more thing,
Violence is an ignorant solution to a problem that could be solved in more productive and beneficial ways then an useless attempt at mass murder. But wait, you should know that if you are smarter than 97% of other kids in your school.
|
|
#13
 2002-02-06, 10:21
|
Alex Jacobson 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Tek my good freind you are speaking my language very clearly. Shuriken you wana blow those people that treat you like shit to the moon then do it but don't hurt innocent people with freinds and loving parents, sisters, brother ect. because then you will also shame your family trust me its better if you only take out the people that matter, example: stab on in the stomache down the strret and then walk off belive me its alot easyer to get away with then you probley think. p.s you want some explosives.....fuck that it costs money just put one charge near the main gas line  .
|
|
#14
 2002-02-06, 10:31
|
Alex Jacobson 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
And hey shuriken don't fuck up
|
|
#15
 2002-02-06, 12:46
|
static_firefly 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
i cant believe you guys are telling him its ok to kill a heap of people.
|
|
#16
 2002-02-06, 15:20
|
riot_kid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
It's not ok to kill a heap of people. Since he can't seem to wrap his head around that idea though I'm not going to argue the point. Once someones dead they can't suffer anymore why don't you try something more creative. High School ends eventually. Why, in the world are you stuck in this mentality. You're just playing along w/ their games. You are no better than them. In fact you are worse, not only are you agreeing to play games you're losing. Why play, why bother to debase yourself by saying yes dumbass shallow highschool kids I will play your silly status game and then whine when I lose? You stupid fuck!! I'm getting pissed off just imagining your dumb 5'2" 120lb self sitting in a corner listening to rammstein and plotting your revenge. Man now I wanna kill! Shruiken you make the youth of America look even more dumb, and that is a hard thing to accomplish. My hats off to ya you idiot.
|
|
#17
 2002-02-06, 15:20
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
I have a better idea for you shruiken...
Make it through school and go to a good college. They don't hold back your intelligence here.
Killing a whole mess of people is going to land you in jail, and give you the death penalty (if you live in one of them states).
I'm telling you, if you fuck something up that big now, you'll regret it later. If you're as smart as you claim to be, then you should understand this.
Hell, you could be the President, and then terrorists could kidnap you and the Bad Dudes could come and save you.
|
|
#18
 2002-02-06, 15:35
|
Tanna 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
I know how your feeling i use to feel held back aswell, until i learned the science of microsensory neuron enhancement. It helped me alot, it increased my brain mass by 2% and it nearly doubled my iq. The only problem is it costs $2000 a go and you have to do it 20mins a day for a week. BUT you can do it at home, bassically you open the door on your microwave and put something in the hole were the latch goes (so the microwave works with the door open). Then set the microwave to go for 20mins. Fold some tinfoil in the shape of a triangle but it must be between 1cm and 2cm thick. Put the foil triangle in your mouth with the tip of the triangle just outside your lips, put your head in the microwave and press start. After a minute it hurts a little but its worth the pain. Bassically the microwaves stimulate neuron activty, as the waves hit the foil, they bounce back and hit the new waves. As they hit each other they generate neuron growth, speeding up the logical parts of your brain and increasing your long term memory. The only bad effects are for some reason it decreases short term memory for 24 hours after the treatment, which is why you must wait 24hours before you start the next 20min session.
|
|
#19
 2002-02-06, 18:21
|
Deviant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! Have you done this? I didn't think so. It will either cook your brain from the inside out or the tin foil will set the microwave on fire. (Maybe the microwaves will give you radiation cancer also.) Anyway, Shruiken, I wouldn't make threats like that on this bbs because the FBI and co. monitor it.
|
|
#20
 2002-02-06, 18:28
|
riot_kid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Hopefully the FBI will nail this kid to the wall. That or he's just making idle threats.
|
|
#21
 2002-02-06, 19:15
|
Tanna 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
"It will either cook your brain from the inside out or the tin foil will set the microwave on fire. (Maybe the microwaves will give you radiation cancer also.)"
No shit, it wont cook you because i reckon you might pull your head out before too long, the tin foil will make sparks at the least severely burning your mouth and face. Dont know about the cancer though.
I dont like little pricks who come here looking for help to kill their fellow students because they cant handle being little freaks with no friends. Or hes bullshitting to get attention either he should do what i said.
[This message has been edited by Tanna (edited 02-06-2002).]
|
|
#22
 2002-02-06, 22:00
|
cryptomatic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
I still say kill'em all, but yah, whoever said they should do it stealthly has a point. Dont just go in school one day waving an uzi and shooting the place up, take each kid out one by one without leaving a trace of evidence, but be sure your only killing the ones who actually did something because after a while (if your good enough not to be caught) youll probably be like "wow that was easy maybe i should just go around killing other people becasue its so fun and easy" or some shit like that. Thats when you crossed the line and thats when you get caught. Remember youre on a mission, killing people is not fun, if fact it is very horrible as once that person is gone, there aint no coming back, but if it has to be done, then it will be done.
|
|
#23
 2002-02-06, 22:05
|
tek 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
god damn i want to hear that dumbass reply!! i think this is just a little "i need attention" thing and he has no intention of even doing it, which is a good thing.
|
|
#24
 2002-02-07, 08:12
|
debu 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
|
|
#25
 2002-02-07, 09:57
|
Alex Jacobson 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Hey Shuriken I got a place where they can't hold you back mentaly its called a mental institution you fucking loser get over yourself and quit fucking your hand so much you fat little bastard you want to kill people do it with style and only to the people that you got a problem with (Alex realises what he has said and forgot to metion that shuriken was most likely sexually abused as a child possibly on multiple occasions, twice with two other men. Thats why he can't cope now and feels like killing because now the anger of being raped has returned so you feel that you must finish what you have begun dont you fatty while youre at it get yourself some laxitives to blast your fat ass away so you can move when the cops come to arrest you, you fatt podgy crazy pimply little troll get some balls and stop playing so much nintendo and watching sci-fi movies all day and playing dungeons and dragons, if you could see how other people saw you then you would do the same thing they do to you) In conclusion you couldn't kill the people that you hate because the sheer fact that you would choke and they would beat the shit out of you again and again and again.......fatty
~fatty fatty fatttt fatttt~
-the four t's is for pimply fat you know that kind of fat, that loser fat, and that crazy fat and that 1 were they must listen to soothing music and wear womans clothes kind of fat+the hyper obeseity fat hahah fatty.
|
|
#26
 2002-02-08, 08:04
|
Vindicatus 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
You are such a lewzer!
|
|
#27
 2002-02-09, 19:24
|
Shruiken 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
hmm good points all of you NO ONE ANSWERED MY FUCKING QUESTION MORONS maybe im just angry, maybe im just criminally insane, im just going to go out and torch a building and see how i feel after. in the meantime im not 5'2 im 5'11.5 and im going to kill wether you like it or not now tell me how to get my bombs and shit you flamers
|
|
#28
 2002-02-09, 23:27
|
MANSONITE999 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Doesn't your school have security officers?My school is a suburban area and has like 3 or 4 armed officers walking around all day. I have to go with the masses on this one also, you're a shithead if you plan everything out(and then post it on the internet) when you don't even know if you can get any of the materials. My solution get really drunk slit your wrists you'll bleed out in an instant.
|
|
#29
 2002-02-10, 19:41
|
Shruiken 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
eveyones a fuckin idiot how will they find out who i am i dont have any evidence of where i live, you dont even know which part of canada i live in, either tell me how to get supplies or shut the fuck up
|
|
#30
 2002-02-10, 21:06
|
cryptomatic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
the canadian fbi equivelent (if there is one) can just check this site and look at your ip and they have you located, after all i doubt that theres going to be another school shooting anywhere in canada anytime soon. and even if they dont find you that way, the cops can just look through the students in your school and narrow down who would be a likely candidate for a school shooting. most likely you or your 3 friends will be narrowed down and if its one of your other buds then they will probably cut a deal with the cops to rat you out so they get a shorter jail sentence. if you couldnt think of that yourself and you think you have thought up a full proof plan then i would reccommend that you just forget about this little shooting and just be a normal geek/loser/nerd or whatever you are.
|
|
#31
 2002-02-10, 21:13
|
groundcontrol 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
quote: Originally posted by Shruiken: eveyones a fuckin idiot how will they find out who i am i dont have any evidence of where i live, you dont even know which part of canada i live in, either tell me how to get supplies or shut the fuck up
that proves ur a fukin idiot so shut the fuck up
|
|
#32
 2002-02-12, 04:19
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Hey there sparky. If you're so smart that your high school is holding you back, then why aren't you smart enough to know about the IP tracing and how to get supplies yourself.
|
|
#33
 2002-02-12, 16:59
|
riot_kid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Highschool is holding him back by not teaching him advanced combat techniques and by not arming him with semiautomatic weapons. High School is holding him back by forcing him to interact with other human beings. In other words he's another whiny bitch who can't deal with life. "WAAAAHHHH!!! The jocks made fun of my haircut again. Boo fucking hoo."
You are a joke Shruiken if you were truly better than these people you would ignore them. You are not, you will be dead or in jail in a few months and the world will be a better place for it. I was not popular in High School, about the only thing I had going for me was that I was a smartass. I ignored or made fun of everything and managed to make it through without being "held back intellectually" or having the living shit stomped out of me. Try developing a sense of humor.
|
|
#34
 2002-02-12, 17:12
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
God damn I hate you shruiken. If you're so fucking smart, why can't you spell shuriken? This shit is so fucking stupid. Hey, I'll give you a plan! Get on the roof with a semi-fuckin-automatic gun and have your friend pull the fire alarm. Of course, you would have to have friends to pull this off, so I guess that's out the window, you little fucking kidiot. I thought I dealed with you well enought the first time, and I figured *MAYBE* you would have learned something and gotten a little smarter. I guess I was but-ass wrong. You are the biggest fuckwit I have ever seen on totse. "I'm gonna shoot up my school. Then I can get pounded in the ass in prison because I'm a young tight killer." Good fucking idea. Canadian prisons distribute millions of condoms a year, so big fucking criminals can rape puke faced 14 year olds like you in the back. Enjoy that big fucking cock in your ass, it should really forward your intelligence. Remember our little flame war? I knew that you were stupid then, but for some absolutely retarded reason I didn't completely humiliate you when you admitted defeat. God damn it, I will never make that mistake again. Get a fucking life you loser, I'm sick of absolutley stupid mother fuckers like you. Oh, and don't worry, prison will solve that virgin problem that you're having, though not in a way that you'll enjoy. So get out there and go to jail or get killed, just get the fuck out of here.
|
|
#35
 2002-02-12, 23:47
|
Shruiken 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
fam, you pathetic little shit, that was the only good thing ive ever heard you say and thats what im going to do(the roof/alarm thing, you pervert) everyone else, ip tracers dont trace to your house cuz if they did id be either dead or in jail already, you are all idiots and will die a horrible horrible death ps. its mispelled on purpose dumbass its a joke, like your life
|
|
#36
 2002-02-13, 04:31
|
groundcontrol 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
quote: Originally posted by Shruiken: ip tracers dont trace to your house cuz if they did id be either dead or in jail already, you are all idiots and will die a horrible horrible death ps. its mispelled on purpose dumbass its a joke, like your life
hahahaha u just keep thinkin that there buddy. oh yeah and for the get on the roof and pull the alarm thing it has already been done.
|
|
#37
 2002-02-13, 04:51
|
cryptomatic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
well correct me if im wrong but i think everytime you dial in to your isp, they have a log of your phone number which is connected to the ip that the give you, so as long as your dialing in from your house then your ip can be traced to you. And if your on a cable modem (or anything else that uses a static ip) its even easier because you have a static ip which is issued to you and all the isp needs to do is check to see whose name that ip goes to.
|
|
#38
 2002-02-13, 05:29
|
Rat_Bastard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Shuriken, this is getting fucking stupid and horribly immature. Why would you choose a plan where you would be: A: DEADB: quote: Enjoy that big fucking cock in your ass
Why don't you try another plan that actually let's you GET AWAY WITH IT! I use techneques on my enemies that include - Ruining someones reputation - terrorizing them (make them live in fear) - Sabotage - Using videotape & other surveilence to use against them (works great for ruining someones reputation!) But no, you decide to do something that requires no thinking, (not even thinking of the concequences!) and ruin your life. Im sorry to break it to you but, the concequences for your actions far outweigh the satisfaction of killing. It might be fun for 2 minutes but, enjoy the rest of your life being someone else's bitch. I have 2 words of advice: grow up.
|
|
#39
 2002-02-14, 18:27
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Is it just me, or have we seen this before Rat?  Fuck you shruiken. You call me a little shit. Yet, you happen to be a fourteen year old fat ass who's [mocking]being held back intellectually[/mocking]. Yeah, right. Oooh, I forgot, you are a bad ass anarkizt. I hated so many kids in high school. But I didn't cry like a little pussy about how stupid everyone else is. I like what riot said. You play their stupid games, and then you cry when you lose. That sounds really intellectual to me. "ps. its mispelled on purpose dumbass its a joke" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Is this supposed to be taken seriously? I almost had tears rolling down my face. You must be a real ninja! Why don't you use your super ninja death moves to kill the entire school twice before their bodies hit the ground? "and thats what im going to do" Enjoy that big fucking cock in your ass? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! Proof that man isn't nearly evolved enough resides in your genes, you fat fucker. Why don't you go take half a bottle of tylenol, I hear it forwardsintelligence.
|
|
#40
 2002-02-26, 22:25
|
Shruiken 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
fuck you all... its not getting better its getting worse...
|
|
#41
 2002-02-27, 03:51
|
True_Ghetto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Fuck you if people find this out they will have you killed well I would but your fucking stupid posting that shit all over the place err I dont know that the FBI watches Totse err ill get arrested in about 30 mins god damn retard. Matt
|
|
#42
 2002-02-27, 03:54
|
Dead_Kennedys 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
You are so fucking stupid telling everyone you have a plan to do a school shooting. Why would you give a fuck if school was holding u back? If your grades are that high in school to where its too easy you will get into colleges easily. I used to be hated by everyone but i changed and now no 1 hates me. You should just try to talk to them.
|
|
#43
 2002-02-27, 12:36
|
alias unknown 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
quote: Originally posted by Shruiken:
mispelled
Haha
|
|
#44
 2002-02-27, 12:38
|
alias unknown 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Hey Shruiken, you haven't read my idea yet. It's a topic in the bad ideas section.
|
|
#45
 2002-02-28, 16:20
|
Coma America 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
ok Shuriken, heres what you do. fuck bombs, takes too much time. get a gun. uasually you can go to the getto and buy one for about 200 dollars. I dont know. then get ammo. if you parents have a gun they probably have ammo around also. now, the easy part. get in your school, and pull out the gun, shoot up the security guards, take their guns/mace/ammo/etc. then shoot up the people in the office, they would get to the cops quickest. then you take out any other security that comes at you and then you can shoot teachers/lunch people/ whoever you want. Cops may come, as soon as they go into the school shoot them, and take their ammo/guns. Keep a hostage. They wont kill you if you have one. you could keep 2 or 3. shoot one or two, they still one kill you if you got one infron of you cuz they owuld have to take them out also. thats the best I can tell you. also, if your school is gas heated, shoot the gas line, they entire school may blow.
|
|
#46
 2002-03-01, 01:50
|
zilith 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
...I may be going to destroy the universe (and I think I figured out how) but what you want to do is just stupid...
...You will probably run in waving a gun, trip over your oun feet, hit your head on the ground, and lay in a most akward position as your "superior intelect" bleeds to death...
...a barrel full of monkies is not nearly as fun as previosely beleived...
...where am I?...
|
|
#47
 2002-03-01, 02:22
|
CRaZyAmishMaN 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
i'll skip the flaming and sing...
BLAAAAMMME CANADA!...
|
|
#48
 2002-03-01, 03:32
|
cyber_wolf007 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
OK HOLD THE FUCK UP. Shruiken... what fuckin site are you a member of (hint, this one, dumbass)? If you stoped looking at internet porno long enough to actually read the stuff in the BAD IDEAS section, you would find all the answers to your questions. Now, in my opinion, I believe you should drop the whole damn idea. Believe me, the only people who kill people for their own self-satisfaction are terrorists <well, US Marines, also... but they have a legitimate reason  >. Another fucking thing... you have no planning at all. Have you observed the security measuers in your school? How often do the security people make their rounds? Where do the start from, go to, end up at? Where are the survalience cameras? Is there an alarm system in your school and where is its main control thingy? Is your school in an urban area or rural? Do you have backup plans? Seriously... you will never pull it off. It can be done, but only with a lot of time, money, planning, etc. invested into it. Since I was once like you (severe depression... yes, you have it. Don't deny it!) I know how you feel... but there are alot of alternatives... Such as: 1. Blackmail the administration. 2. Smoke out 3. Get laid 4. Fight the fuckin system the legal way 5. Seek professional help. 6. Pull pranks aginst the faculity and students. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: 7. Don't give a flyin fuck what they do and prove their asses wrong when you hit the universities. Now.... Give is some serious thought and prove to us other "evil, yet sensible people" that you are not a total shithead!
|
|
#49
 2002-03-02, 04:27
|
pRiMo_PyRo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
If you have someone in mind that u really want to kill do it with a car then your more likely to get manslaughter rather then murder just my advice-primo
|
|
#50
 2002-03-02, 05:30
|
captain_nuke 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Well shuiken your deffinatly a fucking psyco and your have many problems. If your going to shoot up your school get a better understanding of the layout of your school. And one more thing those fags your working with, they're fucked up too.
|
|
#51
 2002-03-02, 19:42
|
omni503 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Why not lobe granade's everywhere?
|
|
#52
 2002-03-03, 09:23
|
night_walker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
this maybe a bad idea.. just think, your gonna try and kill maybe 50 or a 100 people. be serious a min here, your gonna kill maybe 2 people and your whole plan will be dead. look at the previous school shootings what they kill 2 people and wound 10. WOW thats gonna solve some problems eh m8? no matter how much you plan, you are gonna be greedy and have unrealistic plans such as columbines "helicopter" plan. i am in your position now i hate pretty much all my school cause they are sheep, they pick on me, dont give me a chance to prove myself and pretty much disgust me. but look at my self esteem i hate myself and i cant like others if i hate myself. i constantly think about it and how i could do it better than them but i just cant because i have too much to live for like girls i like. my computer is a good example, and what do you think hobbies are for. man just find something to do, something to focus on and drudge on with this crappy life. find a way to gain some hope, as i currently am building on. BOTTOM line your gonna fuck it, get caught, and you are stupid for telling anyone. o ps whats your name i wanna watch cnn.
[This message has been edited by night_walker (edited 03-03-2002).]
|
|
#53
 2002-03-07, 00:53
|
Shruiken 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Sigh... i guess ive been an idiot, i'm sorry everyone, give me a second chance, i guess i was in a mood swing or something. i hope no one hates me tho you probably do, but i apologize and i won't talk about this shit anymore. back to buisness... smokebombs yaay! well i hope everyone forgives me and gives me a second chance. And i really did mean to call it shruiken
|
|
#54
 2002-03-11, 17:27
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Coma America: Why shouldn't he use a "Baking soda and Vinegar Pipe Bomb?
Shruiken: Are you still defending your name?
|
|
#55
 2002-03-11, 18:36
|
Doom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
My advice to you kid- stick it out, graduate, and find a place to put all the intelligence you claim to have to good use. I was in the same situation as you 12 years ago and had the same thoughts as you, but with some diffrences that made the firearm idea a little bit more difficult. I went to ghetto school where a lot people were armed. Hell, I remember being in spanish class and this kid opens up his bag says "I know you like shit like this," and percedes to try to sell me an Heckler and Koch MP5 semi-auto pistol for $700!!! I would have to match the firepower with the other kids that may have been packing. As for the bomb chemicals you could try logging to: http://www.pyrotech.com/ . You know you picked a great time to think about shit like this. The government is probably monitoring every site where you can order shit this from after the 9-11 shit. In case you don't take my advice I suggest trying to make Botulism- all you need is some good soil, some fatty meat and low-acid vegetables, and some mason jars. No suspicious purchases to atrract attention. Spike the cafeteria food. Usage phosphine gas could used too. I shouldn't do this but if want more info email me. I believe in sharing info, what do with it is on YOU.
|
|
#56
 2002-03-11, 18:41
|
Doom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Actually, I have a better idea if your so smart and they're so dumb, try collecting some information on these assholes and use it to rip em off or ruin their lives in way so can actually see them suffer. A person cold die from a gunshot wond in seconds. This way you torment a person for YEARS and all the while they don't even know who's doing it, so you'll be getting the last laugh.
|
|
#57
 2002-03-12, 19:07
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
So, where exactly is Vallhalla? Perhaps it's around the block from Valhalla? He already got over it, being more intelligent than a clod of dirt like you are and apologized for wasting bandwdith, which seems to be your only function.
|
|
#58
 2002-03-12, 20:56
|
-_-OsiriS-_- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Just make large EMP bombs and set them off in the bathrooms. LoL, where do I get this shit?
|
|
#59
 2002-03-15, 14:52
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
quote: Originally posted by cyber_wolf007: Believe me, the only people who kill people for their own self-satisfaction are terrorists <well, US Marines, also... but they have a legitimate reason >.
Terrorists have a cause. Pleasure/Thrill killers are the types who kill for self-satisfaction. US Marines? Why US Marines exactly? Does the French Foreign Legion have any less satisfaction in killing, or less reason to? What about the SWAT, or the SAS, or the Fijiam Airforce?
|
|
#60
 2002-04-05, 04:31
|
deptstoremook 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
I consider myself smarter than most of the kids in my school and it sure as heck is holding me back, and a lot of the teachers are absolute idiots, but...
Talking about stuff like this is pretty stupid. Do you think people will look at you when you're dead/imprisoned and say 'wow, he's cool, I'll blow up my school too!'? No! They'll say 'geez, what a nut-job!' or they'll say 'geez, what an attention-craving nut-job'.
Like The_Famicommie (good name!) said, get through school, perhaps graduate high school early, and if you're really that smart, get a scholarship to a good college. Or if daddy's a lawyer, buy your way in.
And, to paraquote (new word!) Tolkien, 'There are those who live who deserve death; There are those who die who deserve life. Are you ready to pass judgement on these people?' Think about that.
|
|
#61
 2002-04-06, 23:57
|
6C 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Man, Totse members are fuckin faggets! You read the submissions and you're like, "hey, these people are interesting!" But then you join and find out that they're just a bunch of fuckin nerds hiding behind their computers and alter egos slandering others tryin to be "like the cool guys". SERIOUSLY though. If the first person to reply said, "yeah, do it!" Then everyone else will say the exact same thing. Just a bunch of fuckin posers and shit.
If you ask me, I suggest you blow your school up, like I will. Steal some cars, park 'em right next to the school and put a rag in the gas tank and light it.
Just ignore these fuckin whimps that're all talk!
|
|
#62
 2002-04-07, 00:04
|
6C 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Oh yeah, no offense to all of the neat people like I Love Poop and who ever
|
|
#63
 2002-04-07, 00:33
|
TariqMujahid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
6C - you are an idiot. "I'm going to blow up my school!" You know you aren't, and are just trying to look big and bad, like the "cool guys". You're just another kewl. Needless to say, this post is bloody old. Shruiken is smarter now; i don't see why you want to be a dumbass, like he was.
|
|
#64
 2002-04-07, 01:51
|
SUPERKILLER1911 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Ok this is for shrukien.I know how you feel.Killing is bad.Just ignore it,but still fuck wiht the school,vandalize etc.But this is your answer.Make every little mother fucker of a bomb you can plant them in the boiler room during the beginning of the day and have a detenator(read up on it).Go to your library and soak all the books with gas or lighter fluid.Do the same in the computer lab.When you light the shit,walk out casually.Than detonate the bombs while wearing latex gloves.Smash the shit out of the detenator and throw it into the burning library.Take the gun/s(i reccomend you pull the shooting during hockey or lacrosse season so u can have an excuse to have one of the bags to stash the gun) run outside and get to ur firedrill place,put a stocking over head and hide behind a bush and rip everyone apart with bullets and throw a pipe bomb every time u get a chance.THAT WAS FOR INFORMATIONAL/ENTERTAINMENT ONLY.Now man i wouldnt do that,just thrash the place 
|
|
#65
 2002-04-07, 03:44
|
zapplez 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
I hope you die you fucking asshole, no one diserves to die for no reason, i can understand you killing people that actually have a relation to your life but I can guaruntee (sp?) that not everyone in that high school has been that incredibly evil to you and you are gonna kill people for no reason. You aren't smart at all!
|
|
#66
 2002-04-07, 06:05
|
TOWCHBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Why do people insist on posting on dead topics? It's obvious you people didn't get too put in your two cents before he appologized and now your just posting so everyone can see your views on the topic. Here is an Idea: Shove it up your ass with the rest of your shit. I don't care, and everyone knows my opinion is the only one that matters. Now that I've made an ass of myself you gradeschoolers can try to protect your dignity.
|
|
#67
 2002-04-07, 06:07
|
TOWCHBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
(6c and everyone after him)
|
|
#68
 2002-04-07, 06:17
|
kingenrage 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
"NO ONE ANSWERED MY FUCKING QUESTION MORONS"
lets go on with my analyse of the present situation: ( but first let me excuse my self in beeing so late to post a comment on this ) This kid aint gonna do shit, ok i might not know him, but someone who pretends to be smarter thatn all his peers and that never shot from a gun shouldnt think about blowing up his skool, he should more try n find some place where he is more challenged, or perhaps, if he needs a real chalenge he should try to go against the police, i assure you they are more chalenging and desrved it a lil more than the rest of the ppl u are pretending to want to kill. smart rnt you? think about it, what fucking good will blowing up ur skool do to you? make u feel grater? stronger? smarter? as someone said b4: ull get time to do all that in prison, and last but not least, dont give canadian students a bad name fuck face, its because of fucks like u that i got mounted police running around ma skool. You have a attention problem. im no pshychotherapits (SP?) but i sure am sure that ur doing all this so u can dream about it later. if i was one of your "partners" i would tell on you!!
|
|
#69
 2002-04-07, 07:55
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
He already said he isn't going to do it jackass. He also apologized for being dumb. That last line was the stupidest thing you could have said. "I would tell on you" please tell me that you were drunk or high when you wrote that.
|
|
#70
 2002-04-08, 02:54
|
kingenrage 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
ok, i was stonned... but still. I said That because i think that it would have been stupid to lose my friends because of some other kid had a social problem. maybe he said that he wasnt going to do it, but more ppl out there are still thinking like he used to ( THE: " im much to smart for em and i should kill em " ) And unless all em fucks get stopped the consequences will fall opon us. ( need an example?? how many Arab men had problems after 18 of em high jacked planes? ) its like your best friend telling you that he is gonna kill himself... wut do u do keep your secret and lose your friend or do something about it?????? Think, exept in his case it was not a single friend, but a entiere skool.
|
|
#71
 2002-04-08, 03:27
|
Thug_Jones 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Man, you are one sick bastard. No one needs another colombine. For fucks sake, grow some balls and deal with it, so what if your not popular. Im not the most loved guy in my school, And I'm not gonna kill everybody because of it man. And its stupid to poste that here, especially when anyone could turn you in. Dumbass.
|
|
#72
 2002-04-08, 06:29
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
"Sigh... i guess ive been an idiot, i'm sorry everyone, give me a second chance, i guess i was in a mood swing or something. i hope no one hates me tho you probably do, but i apologize and i won't talk about this shit anymore. back to buisness... smokebombs yaay! well i hope everyone forgives me and gives me a second chance. And i really did mean to call it shruiken"
Why won't people read the previous posts before posting? And this topic was sorta dead for a while... Maybe we should stop posting in it now.
|
|
#73
 2002-04-08, 13:44
|
dyslexxic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm Going To Do It.. Need To Prepare
Keiths probly just angy because St Johns is like -2 degrees on a good day, and his mum wont let him watch SouthPark until he turns 15 next month.
How am i doing for par sofar?
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|