About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-02, 06:42
agent1ball agent1ball is offline
Regular
 
Default Go get rubidium now!

I got a hold of this stuff and well damn! It works on the same principle as sodium except on an unbelevable scale. I had 2.5 grams of the stuff sealed in plastic wrap that I ganked from the chem supply room at school and cut a small hole in the plastic and threw into a cement trash out by a store near us that still had rain water in it. I had heard of its power, but this was mind blowing. It blew the fucking cement trash can to 4 peices! I had to fucking bolt, it scared the shit outta me because I was waiting for some water to shoot up or a bang, not a fucking bomb to go off. Seriously, get a hold of this stuff, but be careful!
 #2 
Old 2002-02-02, 08:44
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Go get rubidium now!

Fuckin shit! Those cement garbage cans are reinforced with steel rebar!

Years back at my elementry school some guy put a pipe bomb in one of those, It blew it to shit but the rebar was all twisted and had large chunks of cement sticking to it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics