About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-31, 18:49
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Test drive.

I was just reading the paper and in the middle of it, it said "test driver doesn't come back" and had an article accordingly. But then it said which garage that the car had been taken from and this garage has lost like 25 cars in the past 2 years through this method.
I was just wondering if there is actually anything they can do to stop you besides calling the police or getting some guy to sit in the passenger seat of the car.
 #2 
Old 2002-01-31, 21:26
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Test drive.

Well there must be a lot of things you can do, or pay money for the police to open a case, but pay money for thew police is stupid, maybe you should take more security measures, guards, alarm systems, cameras. People get scared easy. 25 cars from the same place is a lot. What I would have done is try to get informed and one day wait for those thiefs, I do this with other things in life, and then if I see anybody doin something suspicious, well before I say that, its not going to be 1 dude stealing, must be more for sure, but if I ever have a chance, Ill beat the guilty till I feel I should let him suffer, then I will feel more good inside.
 #3 
Old 2002-01-31, 21:31
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Test drive.

Sorry man, I was talking about inside security. You want to know if they can get you in another way? Sorry man, think about it, Im not sayng I wouldnt steal a car, but if someone touches my...I hate it. So watch out, find out by yourself what to do, I dont know man, 25 cars.. what the hell is going on there. If a lot of people made it maybe you should try to steal, but watch out, cause dsome people getb really mad when you touch thier car, even their compagny car.
 #4 
Old 2002-02-02, 02:11
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Test drive.

Well those people will get what's coming to them!
 #5 
Old 2002-02-02, 02:35
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Test drive.

But also, you may get yourself a car.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics