About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-30, 14:41
elusive elusive is offline
Regular
 
Default I AM WATCHING YOU................

MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
 #2 
Old 2002-01-30, 17:23
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM WATCHING YOU................

*stops masterbating and looks out of his window*

*satisfied, returns to masterbating and wondering why elusive is so dumb*

*wonders when elusive is going to claim to be the "big bad president of bad ideas" again*
 #3 
Old 2002-01-30, 17:34
draco06660 draco06660 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM WATCHING YOU................

lol!
 #4 
Old 2002-01-30, 17:41
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM WATCHING YOU................

But elusive is a genius:
quote:
Originally posted by elusive:
1)find victims, preferably senior citizens
2)home invade house with one accomplist
3)put knife to old ladys neck and ask for atm card and pin code(grab all other valueables while your at it)

quote:
BIG ELUSIVE IS NOW THE OWNER OF THIS BAD IDEAS FORUM
-from now on there will be no more narcs

AND IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THIS, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE RAPE LINE TO YOUR LEFT.



But I actually do like the way he said
quote:
i will die before i ever narc on anyone.
even though it isn't true.
 #5 
Old 2002-01-30, 18:02
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM WATCHING YOU................

Here is more of elusive's wisdom:
quote:
Originally posted by elusive:
ok you fuckin pussy kids just dont get it..
put your fuckin money where your fuckin mouth is.
which one of yous has ballz.

call this number:
519-996-5542

tell me a time and place,.. so i can fuck you up.



quote:
Posted by warweed12:
LOL i called it there is no one belonging to that number also i did about 10 searches and no one has had that number for the last 28 months so don't post your bull shit here ok you little fuckweed if your going to post bull shit then post it some were else
 #6 
Old 2002-01-31, 22:56
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM WATCHING YOU................

I dunno, that senior citizen and knifepoint idea was pretty original.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-01, 00:04
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: I AM WATCHING YOU................

So was my Grandma saying "Just like a wop to bring a knife to a gunfight" *pulls out a .357 Magnum and turns elusive's head into a canoe* post.
 #8 
Old 2002-02-01, 13:34
alias unknown alias unknown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM WATCHING YOU................

Wow elusive, seems like you're really impressing people here...

"Muhahahaha i'm Elusive a gangbangin' thug that never seen it comin' i'm da boss yo yo yo yo yo yoooooooo yeaaaaaahh uh uh uh all day every day uh yeah yoyoyo uhuh uhuh don't make me rape yo ass yo biatch yo ah yaeah uh."
 #9 
Old 2002-02-02, 00:15
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM WATCHING YOU................

I think I just figured something out...
 #10 
Old 2002-02-02, 00:18
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM WATCHING YOU................

Elusive isn't watching us!
 #11 
Old 2002-02-02, 14:10
alias unknown alias unknown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM WATCHING YOU................

Ooooh, so now i can have the balls to say 'fuck elusive' without The Thug traveling 5000 miles and coming to my house and beat me up and make me cry?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics