About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-21, 10:52
thug5150 thug5150 is offline
Regular
 
Default Car Master Keys, I order them and they work.

I buy car master keys and they work for my dodge ram and i ordered a chevy key that worked on my 1999 chevy s10 truck, it started the ignition and opend the door...i want to open other peoples carz with out geting caut..?

Thug5150 out
 #2 
Old 2002-01-21, 22:31
Thalamus Thalamus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car Master Keys, I order them and they work.

How can a person spell so bad and have 2 cars???
 #3 
Old 2002-01-21, 22:44
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car Master Keys, I order them and they work.

where did u order these from?
 #4 
Old 2002-01-21, 23:00
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car Master Keys, I order them and they work.

i remember you also ordered them about half a year ago
 #5 
Old 2002-01-21, 23:09
jsenza jsenza is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car Master Keys, I order them and they work.

he posts something like that just so ppl ask him where he got them , then emails are exchanged so he can sell these "master" keys. he gets money and if he does send keys, it'll be some bullshit that doesn't work. great scam, but no interst on this end
 #6 
Old 2002-01-22, 13:32
Daedalas Daedalas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car Master Keys, I order them and they work.

Same, me personaly don't need the keys to get the car.
 #7 
Old 2002-01-22, 21:31
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car Master Keys, I order them and they work.

i was just wondering...wasnt actually gonna buy, i have lock picking tools already...
 #8 
Old 2002-01-24, 03:54
Minor Theft Minor Theft is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car Master Keys, I order them and they work.

yeah.. i got me a master key too. it's called a fuckin brick.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics