About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-19, 18:38
jsenza jsenza is offline
Regular
 
Default I just wanna thank

Thank you to the moderaters and administrators of this board for their discretion in deleting useless posts....... I just want to show my apreciation.

If you feel that any of my posts or threads are pointless, feel free to do what you like. ultimately, it will be for the benefit and quality of the board.
 #2 
Old 2002-01-19, 19:34
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I just wanna thank

Than delete this.
 #3 
Old 2002-01-19, 21:36
IsolatedMe IsolatedMe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I just wanna thank

I saw that joke coming a mile away, it was too predictable. I have a better joke; "what's upsidedown and wears FUCK YOU INSANE BLAINE?"
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics