About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-10, 06:33
fornicate fornicate is offline
Regular
 
Default PIGFUCKING...Is it wrong?

Is pigfucking wrong? Is it ok to undergo intercourse with ham? Does exstacy make it right? I need input here!

stoned beyond human comprehension,
dammit! I forgot my fucking name.
 #2 
Old 2002-01-10, 06:40
yeti yeti is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PIGFUCKING...Is it wrong?

well... when you say ham, do you mean that its been cooked? Or are you calling the live pig a ham in general? If it is a live pig I would recommend a different species... but on the other hand at least if its dead your not having sex with a dead human body in a warm, moist place to keep the body soft and making new holes in the body. SO pig fucking is ok if our only other option is a dead human body.

[This message has been edited by yeti (edited 01-10-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-01-10, 06:43
fornicate fornicate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PIGFUCKING...Is it wrong?

Thank you so much for you reply! I feel refreshed! You have changed my life forever! You have given me the urge...the wonderful URGE to fuck a pork chop...but...hmmm...should i use the mint apple jelly and stuffing? Oh what ever should i do?
 #4 
Old 2002-01-10, 06:44
yeti yeti is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PIGFUCKING...Is it wrong?

yes, the mint would give you a cool refreshing feeling.
 #5 
Old 2002-01-10, 06:47
fornicate fornicate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PIGFUCKING...Is it wrong?

What about the stuffing? My mom always used to stuff my pork chops with stuffing. Should I stuff it with stuffing? If so...what kind? Cornbread? New england bread dressing? Hmm...this is geting complicated...maybee i should just fuck a blt!

HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!
 #6 
Old 2002-01-10, 06:51
yeti yeti is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PIGFUCKING...Is it wrong?

Calm down lets not just to extremes ie fucking a BLT... jeese man its a BLT!!! Don't use any stuffing just jelly. Stuffing is to risky and it doesn't move as easily.
 #7 
Old 2002-01-10, 06:54
fornicate fornicate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PIGFUCKING...Is it wrong?

BUT I LIKE STUFFING...SO WARM...I LOVE HOW IT CARESSES...AND ITS TEXTURE....awwwwwwwww dammit.........!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THAT SMELL!!!!! IM GUNNA WRITE YOU UUUUP!!! TOOOOOOO MANY STEPS!!!! fuck this...im just going to go back to squirel fucking...i love how they explode like a balloon while filled with cum!
 #8 
Old 2002-01-10, 06:56
yeti yeti is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PIGFUCKING...Is it wrong?

exelent choice my fuckling of a friend
 #9 
Old 2002-01-10, 10:49
Hiroshima Hiroshima is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PIGFUCKING...Is it wrong?

I got somthing you can eat your just not allowed to bite it because i would have to smack you one
___
-----------------/---\
|
|
_____________________|
| \___/
/
/
___/
 #10 
Old 2002-01-11, 00:38
THATdarnDAVIDkid THATdarnDAVIDkid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PIGFUCKING...Is it wrong?

i would just like to take this time to say "sick"
 #11 
Old 2002-01-11, 16:25
alias unknown alias unknown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PIGFUCKING...Is it wrong?

Finally! Someone who knows how I feel! Oh the joy!
U should do some steaks before you move on to pork. They require tenderness...also hamsters are great to fuck. Oh yeah....I going to the toilet, i'll be back soon...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics