About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-12-28, 05:13
DarkWolf DarkWolf is offline
Regular
 
Default going on the run. need help.

I'm on felony probation for some shit I did a while ago (B&E R&C weapons). They are treatening me with prison time if I don't pay them the fines they charged me. I cant pay the fines and I don't want to go back. Either way I'm screwed so I plan on taking off. I'm so fucked up from them that I spend time pacing around the house contemplating shit I shouldn't be thinking about. I have no reason to stay here and they sure as hell aren't giving me any reason to want to stay.
Please help.
Ineed to know how far I need to go to avoid getting picked up and transported back. I heard it was a thousand miles or three states.
Any tips appreciated. please don't tell me I 'm doing the wrong thing. I just want to live my life and they would rather I did it behind bars.please help
 #2 
Old 2001-12-28, 07:43
jack's missing mind jack's missing mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: going on the run. need help.

Your probably full of shit. But just in case your not, then I recomend getting out of the country completely. I'm pretty sure that the only thing that gets accomplished by going over the state border for a felony is getting the FBI involved, and you don't want the FBI involved.
 #3 
Old 2001-12-28, 08:50
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: going on the run. need help.

hey, go read and answer my post in your thread in spurious generalities.

and no i dont think the fbi will be brought in on a probation violation. thATS just my guess though, based on a little experience from others that i know who have been arrested for lweaving the state while on probation
 #4 
Old 2001-12-31, 02:15
jsenza jsenza is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: going on the run. need help.

you say you don't have the money, well states do allow a payment paln. They'll work something out for you. Just sell your damn computer too.
 #5 
Old 2001-12-31, 05:45
Droog13 Droog13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: going on the run. need help.

You should have built up a few fake identities before hand. It's always useful when these situations come into play. Anyway I'd agree with cobra but im not sure of ur specifics
 #6 
Old 2001-12-31, 05:59
ktownnoggle ktownnoggle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: going on the run. need help.

If you're not truely bullshitting, pack your shit, and head for Canada or Mexico, whichever is FURTHER away. as they are less apt to expect you border run. go canada,they speak english. i would ditch your car, if its a shitbox. or at least steal some plates, that'll buy you some time...
 #7 
Old 2001-12-31, 13:06
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: going on the run. need help.

cant go to canada if you have a felony. i bet they will be checking with all the terror bullshit going on.
 #8 
Old 2001-12-31, 16:10
ktownnoggle ktownnoggle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: going on the run. need help.

cobra, true
 #9 
Old 2001-12-31, 17:10
alias unknown alias unknown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: going on the run. need help.

Why don't you go back to "The Dark Side Of The Moon"?
 #10 
Old 2001-12-31, 21:24
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: going on the run. need help.

ask around at this forum: http://www.counterfeitlibrary.com/cl/forums/FORUM.asp?FORUM_ID=1&CAT_ID=1&Forum_Title=Identification

someone there could probably sell you a new identity/life
 #11 
Old 2002-01-02, 05:23
jsenza jsenza is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: going on the run. need help.

just go to your legal aid (free) and ask about setting up a payment plan with the state. the state would rather work something out rather than pay for someone's jail time.
if you go on the run, understand that you'll be a fugitive for the rest of your life for some bullshit. i can understand if you made some ridiculous amount of money, than it might be worth it. but to my understanding, you're broke.
what happens if you get pulled over or get arrested for something even stupider? you'll do double the time. You probably didn't commit murder (i doubt that cause you would'nt be on a message board full of kids) so either do the time or ask about a payment plan. if you want to hear a bad idea, then go be a fugitive and waste your whole life runnung for some bullshit.

or if you're scared of spending time in a state pen, you probably got raped, then get arrested for something federal so they get jurisdiction ex: punch a mailman.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics