About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-12-20, 23:17
MC_james2000 MC_james2000 is offline
Regular
 
Default One more day of school.

I have one more day of school.
 #2 
Old 2001-12-21, 00:02
unsane unsane is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: One more day of school.

Haha We finished like 2 weeks ago, for our 8 week summer break.
 #3 
Old 2001-12-21, 02:19
TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: One more day of school.

quote:
Originally posted by MC_james2000:
I'M GEY!


Look I figured out something fun to do with the quote tag!

------------------
------------------------

I have heard the word of www.spiritrestoration.org ! AND NOW I AM HEALED!
 #4 
Old 2001-12-21, 03:04
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: One more day of school.

quote:
Originally posted by TheOneWhoCallsHimselfAfuckingHomo:
IM FLAMING!!!
I NEED JUMP SEX IN THE HOMO BUTT!!

 #5 
Old 2001-12-21, 15:46
TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: One more day of school.

See the possibilities!

------------------
------------------------

I have heard the word of www.spiritrestoration.org ! AND NOW I AM HEALED!
 #6 
Old 2001-12-21, 23:37
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: One more day of school.

Not relating to bad ideas.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics