About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2001-12-30, 20:23
stray-mind stray-mind is offline
Regular
 
Default For those who care

oh no droogian, u pissed off cobra, now hes gonna come to your door, pump ur guts with lead and steal all of your food from your fridge. live in fear
 #2 
Old 2001-12-31, 13:12
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For those who care

if it we were in a state of anarchy i would. money would be useless. people would kill for survival.
 #3 
Old 2002-01-01, 08:11
anarchy476 anarchy476 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For those who care

lol, I was a little leery to post in this thread due to my name. *grin*

<blockquote>
<b>Originally posted by Droogian:
Why can't these people who run websites with this kind of info find out if it's real or not first? ah well, better not complain. Beggers can't be choosers.</b></blockquote>

To answer this, obscure has a 100% guaruntee that all of his textfiles are legit if I am correct. This site if you don't know is located at http://www.obscureknowledge.net

My website located at http://www.typo-rebellion.com has a near 100% guaruntee. <b>Most</b> of my textfiles are guarunteed to work, but I know that a few probably or definately do not. However, I am going to start a 100% thing when I stop being lazy and make sure that all my philes work.

Yeah, well I hope that that helped you out a little. *yawn* Happy motherfucking New Years fuckers. (Didn't get laid tonight like I hoped. Sorry about the irritability.) lol

Damnit! Just realized html can't be used. Godamnit fuck it all I'm going to bed.

[This message has been edited by anarchy476 (edited 01-01-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-01-01, 23:45
Retard Retard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For those who care

Neato! I started a two page topic!
 #5 
Old 2002-01-01, 23:56
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For those who care

Don't you just love that>? I know I do
 #6 
Old 2002-01-02, 00:25
IsolatedMe IsolatedMe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For those who care

Eye wont two barn everibodys hose two teh grownd but eye wos toeld noet two so ensted eye jaked offff foer e wheil!!1

(Eye wos thenkeng of sexeng wid teh retarded bcos dey doen't wori abuot diseazes!!1)
 #7 
Old 2002-01-02, 00:30
anarchy476 anarchy476 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For those who care

WHAT THE FUCK? Is his keyboard bastardly or is it the acid the lepricauhns slipped in my milk again?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics