About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-12-18, 01:31
beerbunny69 beerbunny69 is offline
Regular
 
Default why i got suspended from school

Well, I asked my buddy brad what he wanted for xmas and he told me a blow up doll or a pocket pussy if available joking around....anyways i took him seriously and went shopping this weekend. instead i bought a blow up sheep doll because it was cheaper. when i got to school this morning i put the sheep in full view of others in the passenger seat of his jeep with the windowns rolled down (we live in a small town and things are left unlocked) and tucked a note under his windshield that said "braaaad ewe've been baaaaad! meet me at the ag baaaarn later and you can hit it from the baaaaack. love, baaaaarbra and stupidly signed my own name at the bottom) well his litte head chearleader girlfriend found it first and told the principal (she is jealous because we have been hookin up behind her back..hell i smoke weed, so does he we have a little fun) and i got called in the office and they told me my behaviour was innapropriate and called my mom but she just laughed and they suspended me for a day!!! that is whack man
 #2 
Old 2001-12-18, 02:35
unsure unsure is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

-she is jealous because we have been hookin up behind her back-

sounds to me like you two are more than just freinds...

funny shit though
 #3 
Old 2001-12-18, 02:39
Skinny T Skinny T is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

lol, damn thats somethin stupid to get suspended for
 #4 
Old 2001-12-18, 03:08
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

I've been suspended for dumber, back in my school days. I was once suspended for listening to music over my laptop (through headphones) in the lunchroom. The principal tried to feed me some bull about the no headphones rule by asking, "If someone stole that, how would you feel?" I replied, "It wouldn't be how I feel that you should be worried about." Apparently he though that wasn't the way we 'do things around here', and gave me another lecure on my comment. I decided to bring up my point from a different angle and asked him to lift up the left sleeve of his shirt. "That's a nice watch. What would happen if someone stole that?"

I got suspended for two days.

I also got suspended once for getting into an argument with a teacher over the silly no hats rule. His explanation was, "Hats are a distraction in class". My rebuttal was, "So's that tie."

Two more days. And I wasn't even the one wearing the hat.

~Zero the Inestimable

------------------
{ DgZ | Forum | Email | Roms }

[This message has been edited by Zero the Inestimable (edited 12-19-2001).]
 #5 
Old 2001-12-18, 04:55
StreetSmartIII StreetSmartIII is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

thats bullshit why your friend goin out wit this trick
 #6 
Old 2001-12-18, 07:57
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

if you really want to do something about it, take the issue to your school board orr whoever handles the informal hearings. you are entitled to due process. most people dont know that.

what is wrong with putting a blow up sheep in someones car? who saw you actually put it there? did you rat on yourself when they asked you about it? i still dont see how a blow up sheep can be considered offensive. i would take the stand point that if they think it is offensive then they are the ones with dirty minds.
 #7 
Old 2001-12-18, 12:15
Droogian Droogian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

Yeh. The car was off school property as well so whats the problem.

I got suspended for throwing a harmless little firecracker into the principals office(sucker was inside), like three times. When i got caught he went apeshit. 20 days of suspension followed by the summer holidays. Fuck yeah. From 11th Nov to 1st Feb no school. Life is good.
 #8 
Old 2001-12-19, 00:31
beerbunny69 beerbunny69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

the blow up sheep was offensive because it is considered a "sexual toy" hahaha can you believe that? anyways...they considered it on school property because the car was in the school parking lot and they consider that school grounds...they even search our cars with drug dogs twice a month. damn the goat fucking ag town i live in! they probably just wanted the sheep for themselves
 #9 
Old 2001-12-19, 01:08
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

get a rubber dildo and glue the base to his office door with super glue that would fuckin be funny
 #10 
Old 2001-12-19, 01:58
Droogian Droogian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

Fuck, snifer dogs in a school. Man, America is fucked up. In Aus when i was suspected of having drugs, the principal called me in and she had to ask my permission. She said that she would call the cops if I didn't let her see. Bitch.
 #11 
Old 2001-12-19, 02:44
TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

quote:
Originally posted by Droogian:
Yeh. The car was off school property as well so whats the problem.

I got suspended for throwing a harmless little firecracker into the principals office(sucker was inside), like three times. When i got caught he went apeshit. 20 days of suspension followed by the summer holidays. Fuck yeah. From 11th Nov to 1st Feb no school. Life is good.



That's nothing, I got suspended for 4 months plus summer vacation last year. and that's after the apeal of the origanal year and a half. I got nailed with threatening language, Destruction of property, Computer Violation, and gang activity. It was total bs but I still got nailed pretty bad


------------------
------------------------

I have heard the word of www.spiritrestoration.org ! AND NOW I AM HEALED!
 #12 
Old 2001-12-19, 02:47
TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

quote:
Originally posted by beerbunny69:
the blow up sheep was offensive because it is considered a "sexual toy" hahaha can you believe that? anyways...they considered it on school property because the car was in the school parking lot and they consider that school grounds...they even search our cars with drug dogs twice a month. damn the goat fucking ag town i live in! they probably just wanted the sheep for themselves


Put doggy treats in impossible too reach places


------------------
------------------------

I have heard the word of www.spiritrestoration.org ! AND NOW I AM HEALED!
 #13 
Old 2001-12-19, 04:54
Hazard Hazard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

back in6th grade i got busted for sexual harrasment because i called this other guy gay, really, i said "dude you are gay" Principal was going to suspened me for 5 days but my mommy yelled the shit outta him

------------------
Jebus!
 #14 
Old 2001-12-19, 07:21
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

quote:
Originally posted by Zero the Inestimable:
I've been suspended for dumber, back in my school days. I was once suspended for listening to music over my laptop (through headphones) in the lunchroom. The principal tried to feed me some bull about the no headphones rule by asking, "If someone stole that, how would you feel?" I replied, "It wouldn't be how <i>I</i> feel that you should be worried about." Apparently he though that wasn't the way we 'do things around here', and gave me another lecure on my comment. I decided to bring up my point from a different angle and asked him to lift up the left sleeve of his shirt. "That's a nice watch. What would happen if someone stole that?"

I got suspended for two days.

I also got suspended once for getting into an argument with a teacher over the silly no hats rule. His explanation was, "Hats are a distraction in class". My rebuttal was, "So's that tie."

Two more days. And I wasn't even the one wearing the hat.

~Zero the Inestimable




they send you to school for the proffessed aim of becoming smart, but when you display intelligence you're punished. deliciously ironic, no?
 #15 
Old 2001-12-19, 11:10
soullace soullace is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

school has never been about learning, its about sucking down what they want you to know. Following their rules, doing things the way they want you to do. If it was about learning it would be setup much differently.
 #16 
Old 2001-12-19, 12:53
Droogian Droogian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

ARHHGG.
cut the crap
 #17 
Old 2001-12-19, 14:32
ID.10.T ID.10.T is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

I got suspended for breaking into the skool one sat nite and stole the teaschers fish. Also got suspended for swiping some chemicals from the lab.
 #18 
Old 2001-12-19, 23:06
The Ground Hog The Ground Hog is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

3.in indiana, you can get away with anything. i brought bullets to school adn some fag found out and told the priciple. all the principle did was talk to me about how dangerous they are and then, i guess, he didnt know what bullets actually did. he thought you shot then entire bulet and then the gunpowder exploded in the body. HA! what a faggot
 #19 
Old 2001-12-20, 03:33
The_New_Guy The_New_Guy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

That's nothing my friend just got suspended today for taking 2 jell pens from this guy. HAHAHA
 #20 
Old 2001-12-20, 22:36
alias unknown alias unknown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school


School doesn't suck.
These everlasting posts DO suck.
 #21 
Old 2001-12-22, 05:26
Droogian Droogian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

I'm keepin it alive.
Anyway. I like these topics. Gives us degenerates a chance to bond.
 #22 
Old 2001-12-24, 10:08
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

I used to swear all the time in front of the teachers, i always established a very well mature relationship w/ them. Then one day i was using every word i could think of in a speech, funny as hell. Some kid said that someone farted during my speach and he got expelled forever, LMAO. True story also
 #23 
Old 2001-12-25, 00:04
omni503 omni503 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

LOL alias, i agree, this pointless post will be locked up.
 #24 
Old 2001-12-25, 05:46
olywaanarchy olywaanarchy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

<this is just a BS response, I'm in the mood so sod off>
Hehehe, before you lock it up I'd like to say it's neat that omni503 seems to keep his moderator status out of his head unlike bongman who seem's to lock up threads that are jokes and delete topics posted explaining the previous posts.
 #25 
Old 2001-12-25, 07:57
unsane unsane is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why i got suspended from school

true, true, olywaanarchy.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics