About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 5 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2001-11-14, 04:36
shocker shocker is offline
Regular
 
Default sucide

hi everybody im 15 and about 130lbs i wanted to know if a half bottle of tylonel will kill me and how long will it take to kill me once i have taken it?

[This message has been edited by shocker (edited 11-14-2001).]
 #2 
Old 2001-11-14, 04:43
shocker shocker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

should i do it becuase i really love this girl and she dosnt notice me at all and i really hate it how she acts all cool with her other fuckin friends.
 #3 
Old 2001-11-14, 04:51
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: sucide

dude there is more to life than just one girl. I have been down at times as well but it is not worth it, nothing is worth killing your self over (especial with tylonel) and to answer your first question it would be hard to kill yourself with tylonel, it would have to be something stronger or mixed with somthing else. but seriously dont do it.
 #4 
Old 2001-11-14, 11:38
gun-nut gun-nut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

dont commit sucide over a girl,
but if you must, get a pistol
 #5 
Old 2001-11-14, 14:00
DarkWolf DarkWolf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Man, don't kill yourself over a girl. If she doesn't like you then screw her. There are plenty of other women out there. Your young yet so it's hard to imagine that you will live to be 20...30...40... and so on until you die naturally. Thats a lot of living to do and your going to run into a LOT of women. There ain't no point in killing yourself over one girl you will probably loose interest in later anyways. We've all been down that road and you just have to deal with it.
Besides, poisoning yourself with tylenol will just get you a trip to the hospital.

------------------
I am a figment of my own imagination.
 #6 
Old 2001-11-14, 14:58
Shruiken Shruiken is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

quote:
Originally posted by DarkWolf:
Besides, poisoning yourself with tylenol will just get you a trip to the hospital.




hes right dude, and i would know
but dont do it, life is a gift and it should not be thrown away, theres more to life than girls.. well i think there is anyway, but think about it this way, in a couple of years your both going to graduate and youll probably never see each other again
just take everyones advice, dont kill yourself over a girl, its just not worth it



------------------
there are few things i have learned in life and i shal share them with you,
bad is good,
without evil there is no good,
actually, there is no evil, only opinion and likewise for good,
no evidence, no crime
and totse rulz
 #7 
Old 2001-11-14, 15:34
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

You're only 15 man, there's so many great things ahead of you. Please don't commit suicide. Enjoy what you have ahead of you. There are more girls out there, and if this girl doesn't appreciate you for the sweet guy you are, she's not worth your time. Your only 15, find a different outlet than girls. Find a love in music, or art, or poetry. You don't have to give up on the girl if you don't want to, but please don't give up your life.

------------------
Common Sense Is What Tells You The Earth Is Flat
 #8 
Old 2001-11-14, 15:40
novice merc novice merc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

hey shocker man. If you're so depressed about the girl not noticing you, go up to her
and make her notice you. I'm a girl myself so I should know. Go up to her, say you wanna talk and tell her that you love her. Never give up! Suicide is for the weak.

------------------
even the reverse side has its reverse side
 #9 
Old 2001-11-14, 16:58
Shadow Ninja Shadow Ninja is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Yo, dat shit ain't cool. Shocker, don't kill yourself over one female... thas just wrong. If you like her let her know.

But if you do kill yourself, don't use tylonel. Say that girl sez no, rape the bitch. Take enuff risks man, do everythin u've always wanted to do in your dreams. Then if you're gunna go out do it in style... u may as well spend out all the money u've got if you're gunna die anyway. So get some hoes and enuff champagne bubbley to REALLY fuck u up. In fact, borrow money and buy shit loads of heroine... thas got2 b the best way to go out!
 #10 
Old 2001-11-14, 17:16
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: sucide

If you're serious about the suicide bullshit I can only give you one piece of advice: just forget the girl. Move on. Live normally.

If you're just playing around I laugh at you pitiful kindergardener.
 #11 
Old 2001-11-14, 22:31
shocker shocker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

i have some vikaden cuz i broke a bone and they gave me some pain killers will that do it and how would i get a pistol??? my dad has a shot gun but it has a tigger lock on it and i dont know where its at.
 #12 
Old 2001-11-14, 22:33
shocker shocker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

i havnt been very happy for 2 years and every 10 seconds i always to think about her.
 #13 
Old 2001-11-14, 22:47
bigsnoopdeezy bigsnoopdeezy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

man this is pathetic , i dont know how many peopole said this to me about killing them selves over a girl.

there is only a few reasons your doing this..

- you want pitty
- you want sympothy
- you want a girl
- to make someone feel bad

----

you havent even gotten into the depth of a relationship with her to even know if your in love so therefore it is not worth it , most guys that say that tipe of shit end up with some other chick that made there day and broke there depresson.

also are you shure you "love" her, or do u just think she is hot? .

i think you should just cool off and think about how stupid this topic is.

pathetic..
 #14 
Old 2001-11-14, 23:42
jack's missing mind jack's missing mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Learn to play an instrument of some kind. Not only does it give you an outlet, but if you join a band, and you don't totally suck, then your girl troubles are over.

------------------
"God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist."
 #15 
Old 2001-11-14, 23:43
jack's missing mind jack's missing mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

ANd trust me, its not hard to not suck.

------------------
"God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist."
 #16 
Old 2001-11-15, 00:05
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Drill out the trigger lock, right where the key goes in.

Don't try to kill yourself with Tylenol. Check if you want things to change or you want to die. There's a difference. If you're actually up for the killing get a gun or a big drop. Don't do it the pussy way, you'll just end up hurting yourself.
 #17 
Old 2001-11-15, 02:35
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Shocker's story is VERY similar to mine.

About year and a half back (when I was in grade 9 and I was 15) There was this one new girl who came to the school. She was sexy, beautiful, sweet, cute, she was PERFECT. But I thought she was too good for me, and I thought that she would go out with any other guy but me. But to my amazement she actually liked me, BUT I fucked up......MAJOR, It was the worst fuckup in my WHOLE miserable fucking life, I had the girl of my wildest dreams, and now I had lost her because of a stupid mistake of mine. Ever since then I have NEVER been the same. Every minute of every day I have thought about it. It is absolutley impossible for me to get over it. My life could have been fucking PERFECT. But now I suffer. Ever since then my life has been downhill, and now im on anti-depressants. Suicide is a VERY common thought for me. I feel that my life is a fucking waste, not only did I hurt myself, I hurt her too. The last few times I saw her at the school she looked so depressed. Every time I look at her sad face in the yearbook, It hurts my soul. I think I will never get a second chance. Thats why I think about suicide a lot. In school Im treated like shit, and Im failing my classes. If I was with her now, everything would be perfect.

------------------
I see the light!...........AHHHH!! IT BURNS!!!!!!
 #18 
Old 2001-11-15, 02:59
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Well tell us what the mistake was!
 #19 
Old 2001-11-15, 03:35
no one no one is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

ive already decided, the day i turn 50 im gonna kill myself, i dont want to live past 50, unless i got a wife and kids (hope not), nothing good happens past about 50, you get old, weak, sick, fuck all that, im just gonna get in my car, find a nice empty road and wind it out to redline straight into a tree or something.... ill die happy, i love driving.....
 #20 
Old 2001-11-15, 03:41
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

If I were to kill myself, Id go out with a bang, like no ones car idea, but load the car with explosives, and drive it into people u hated.

I read in this book this one guy somewhere in aisa named "woo bum kong" went on a drunken rampage with assault rifles blazing, and throwing hand grenades, killing 26 people before blowing himself up.

------------------
I see the light!...........AHHHH!! IT BURNS!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Rat_Bastard (edited 11-15-2001).]
 #21 
Old 2001-11-15, 04:53
novice merc novice merc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

yo, shock, answer this question will ya -

HOW DO YOU WANNA DIE?
Do you care?
Do you want it painless?
Would you rather have the girl.

Trust me, us girls like a guy who can come up to ya and say they like ya, it's impressive. Now, go out and do it, shock!


------------------
even the reverse side has its reverse side
 #22 
Old 2001-11-15, 06:22
shocker shocker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

quote:
Originally posted by novice merc:
yo, shock, answer this question will ya -

HOW DO YOU WANNA DIE?
Do you care?
Do you want it painless?
Would you rather have the girl.

Trust me, us girls like a guy who can come up to ya and say they like ya, it's impressive. Now, go out and do it, shock!





i really rather have her but i really evny her attation and never get it i known her for a while and when i was in 8th grade we always used to flirt on and off but when highschool hit we never really talked she had her new friends and same as me. i dont know why but im started to loose friends and im getting much more careless in school. i rather not have it to painfull or nasty lookin like a gun shot to the head but it might be my only choice. i really i dont care where my life is heading.ive reallly waing for her attation and im sick of waiting i just want to end it all. i know she know im hurtin a lot but she still dosnt help or even talk at all anymore.

 #23 
Old 2001-11-15, 07:34
K' da deadman K' da deadman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

hey man...i know how you feel...coz i am having the same problem...except i am at NZ, and i don't even have a gun to finish myself with...
but really, your story is really similar to mine...and i am really dying for a g/f (if u know what i mean), and lately i am losing friends, and girls aren't even takling to me anymore...
i tried to cut myself...but i guess i didn't have the gut to do it...
 #24 
Old 2001-11-15, 07:39
novice merc novice merc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

I think I understand the situation here. I went through something similar when my bf dumped me. All I needed was a few days to myself. PErhaps that's what you need to. LEt me tell you something, shock, there is no such thing as a friend in life. Everything that happens to you depends on your interpretation and your actions. When it comes down to it, we are all alone. You don't need those friends and her getting them is a weakness - too many friends and you depend on them. You know what i'm talking about. If still want this, don't wait. there are two chinese proverbs you should know:

If you don't dare loose your footing for a while, you'll spend the rest of your life on one foot.

Life rewards action

I hope they can help you.
and hey, you've got allies here, shock, we'll help.

------------------
even the reverse side has its reverse side
 #25 
Old 2001-11-15, 07:41
novice merc novice merc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

k, the above applies to you too.
MAn, I am a girl and I'm talking to ya.

------------------
even the reverse side has its reverse side
 #26 
Old 2001-11-15, 08:20
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Look lil' buddy, I'm about ten years older than you, but I know what I'm talking about. Your life doesn't suck as much as it could. When I was 15 my life sucked worse than yours and I knew it. I thought vaugely once or twice about killing myself, but I never did, or even tried. When I was fifteen, I stopped caring about everything, had very few friends, I became very anti-social, I failed like all my classes, my best friend a chick I was in love with wouldn't go out with me because we were too close of friends. Everything sucked too much to explain. Look, the only thing I didn't have a problem with was chicks, because all you do is go up and talk to them. Yeah I know your saying you can't do this. Pretend your high, in otherwords, don't think about it. Forget everything and just walk up and start talking to her. This chick, no matter how important she is, is not worth a life, even though you might think so. I loved this chick that rejected me. I LOVED her. You know how heartbroken I was? I wasn't just some dude, I really did love her. Well now, I still talk and all, but back to you. Don't do it, no matter how much you think you need to. My advice is simply the same as everyone else: Don't do it, and talk to the chick. Believe me if you kill yourself now, she won't give a fuck. But at least if you get to know her, you will have on your mind, that if you kill yourself you would hurt her feelings. If you like her as much as you sound like you do, you wouldn't hurt her feelings now would you?

------------------
-@OsiriS@-
Homage to thee, O Osiris, the lord of eternity, the king of the gods, thou who hast many names, whose forms of coming into being are holy, whose attributes are hidden in the temples.
 #27 
Old 2001-11-15, 09:09
ID.10.T ID.10.T is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

shocker, fuckin do it you no hoper. There is no reason for you to bring us down. Just hang yourself or something because I dont really care.

And I know your not being serious because if you were you'd be dead by now.
 #28 
Old 2001-11-15, 14:39
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

quote:
Originally posted by ID.10.T:
shocker, fuckin do it you no hoper. There is no reason for you to bring us down. Just hang yourself or something because I dont really care.

And I know your not being serious because if you were you'd be dead by now.



Why don't you fucking get off of this bord. I truly and deeply hate you now, and there will be no repentence for you. I already like shocker a helluva lot more thatn you, dicksmoker. Is that why you're even here, because you're such an asshole that no one in REAL life will talk to you?

Shocker, please stop and think. There has been an uproar here, full of people who you've never even talked to before. All of them, minus one ignorant and unpitied bastard, want you to either:
a)throw your reservations to the wind and talk to the girl
or
b)forget her and move on
If five people tell you not to kill youself, think about it. If 20 tell you, just plain don't. And if no one here can change your mind, think about it like this: talk to the girl and tell her how you feel (minus the suicide, that would freak her out), you're going to die anyways. Good luck shocker, live long and be happy

------------------
Common Sense Is What Tells You The Earth Is Flat
 #29 
Old 2001-11-15, 17:06
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: sucide

Go see a very good psychiatrist Shocker. You'll need it for sure.
 #30 
Old 2001-11-16, 00:45
Life_sucks Life_sucks is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

quote:
Originally posted by ID.10.T:
shocker, fuckin do it you no hoper. There is no reason for you to bring us down. Just hang yourself or something because I dont really care.

And I know your not being serious because if you were you'd be dead by now.



Hey ass,
Why don't you leave this guy alone? He's depressed, and that's the whole point of this board (mostly) so you can talk to other people, and ask for help occasionally.


Now then, Shocker,

Look at me.
Look at my name.
I used to be here under a different name a LONG time ago, and I won't devulge any info on that.
The point is, I left because I was going through absolute hell. Like most of us here, I was so contemplating all that crap (you know, drugs, serious crime and all that shit, right down to suicide.) Man, I was HURTING!
And even before that, My childhood was rarely fun, because I was always picked on, and had this real BASTARD of a friend (he lives somewhere else now) and now i'm here, finally getting back on track. Hell, I'm thinking of changing my name, even. You're 15, for god sakes, don't kill yourself. That's just weak. go tell this girl that you really like her, And if she slaps you, then move on. No reason to go and die. If not her, then find someone else! Or, Lose yourself in some kind of a hobby! Video games, Music, and fast cars, for instance, has soothed my soul quite a bit (that's just an example, BTW).

Don't ignore this and say "Everybody STILL hates me! I wanna die!" or something to that effect. Carry on, be strong, and grow old. I here it's not all that bad (so you're not very pretty. Who cares??!?).

 #31 
Old 2001-11-16, 01:15
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

quote:
Originally posted by ID.10.T:
shocker, fuckin do it you no hoper. There is no reason for you to bring us down. Just hang yourself or something because I dont really care.

And I know your not being serious because if you were you'd be dead by now.



Fuck you.

You don't know what pain and suffering is like.

you spoiled little bitch.



------------------
I see the light!...........AHHHH!! IT BURNS!!!!!!
 #32 
Old 2001-11-16, 02:32
qwerty159 qwerty159 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

i think he killed himself already.
 #33 
Old 2001-11-16, 02:33
qwerty159 qwerty159 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

i think he already killed himself.
 #34 
Old 2001-11-16, 02:47
jack's missing mind jack's missing mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

That would really suck.

------------------
"God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist."
 #35 
Old 2001-11-16, 07:48
Life_sucks Life_sucks is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Yes, it would. Hey Shocker, Reply back! It would be seriously crappy if you died!

Don't listen to the idiots. You can make plenty of friends right here.

------------------
Perhaps life doesn't suck after all.
 #36 
Old 2001-11-16, 08:34
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

NOoOoOoOOooOOoOoO...............Come back lil' buddy!!!!!!

------------------
-@OsiriS@-
Homage to thee, O Osiris, the lord of eternity, the king of the gods, thou who hast many names, whose forms of coming into being are holy, whose attributes are hidden in the temples.
 #37 
Old 2001-11-16, 08:57
Life_sucks Life_sucks is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Oh god... Somebody find him!
 #38 
Old 2001-11-16, 12:02
novice merc novice merc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

I've emailed the guy and ent gotten a reply yet.
He might be waiting, but if he's gone and done it, everyone mess things up for id.10.t!

------------------
even the reverse side has its reverse side
 #39 
Old 2001-11-16, 15:04
alias unknown alias unknown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

This is fuckin weird. One of my friends comitted suicide two years ago and it turned out he also talked about doing it on some kind of chatboard.
After his cremation I read the posts and it was the most devastating thing I've ever seen. Other people had been making jokes and making fun of him all al the time, only a few serious replies were there. That was the only time I really cried.

What i mean to say is that it really hurts to read this mans posts. So Shocker, I assume you're serious because you know noone should joke about these things. Live on, there's a LOT of fun thing in this world.
Think about it, friends, love, sex (good one) music (also good one)...etc.

Hope you're still with us,

Alias Unknown.
 #40 
Old 2001-11-16, 16:50
Life_sucks Life_sucks is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Yes, Alias Unknown is right. We aren't the losers of the board, either. Come on, Don't kill yourself over one measley girl!

Everyone finds someone supposedly perfect, and it sometimes doesn't work, and sometimes does.


For you, I hope you're still alive, and well.
Come on, post back to show us you're alive!
 #41 
Old 2001-11-16, 16:54
novice merc novice merc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

seriously, if he'd take some chemical, he's prolly gonna have ended up hospitalized. If he has, it'll be a while b4 he gets himself back here.
Give it a while, I'll keep mailing him.
K, the deadguy from the previous page needs some support too.

------------------
even the reverse side has its reverse side
 #42 
Old 2001-11-16, 16:54
Bad_Idealist Bad_Idealist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide



quote:
shocker, fuckin do it you no hoper. There is no reason for you to bring us down. Just hang yourself or something because I dont really care.
And I know your not being serious because if you were you'd be dead by now.


ID.10.T that was pretty hardcore. I won't harass you over it if you change that reply. Anyways as they said Shocker, don't kill yourself. Lose yourself in something, games are a good example even though I rarely ever play them. It takes maturity just to move on, easier said than done.



Another Theory: (Slim chance)
This thread was started by ID.10.T under the name Shocker, when Shocker says this thread was a joke ID.10.T will be applauded for his initial negative reply towards him.
 #43 
Old 2001-11-16, 21:41
Life_sucks Life_sucks is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Hmmm... It's possible *acts like an undercover agent*
 #44 
Old 2001-11-18, 15:47
novice merc novice merc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

shocker said he wanted to take half a bottle of tylonel. How badly would that fuck him up? ie how long would he be hospitalized for?

------------------
even the reverse side has its reverse side
 #45 
Old 2001-11-18, 17:07
Shruiken Shruiken is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Well, a half a bottle of tylenol will get you in the hospital, but it could be different for everyone. When I did it, I took somewhere around 45-50 500mg pills. But, I am huge so all they did was make me drink this charcoal shit and i threw it all up. I didn't even stay overnight so I hope this guy is ok. They say it was my size that saved my life.
 #46 
Old 2001-11-18, 18:25
jack's missing mind jack's missing mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Yeah, but this dude said he's only like 130.

------------------
"God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist."
 #47 
Old 2001-11-18, 21:53
novice merc novice merc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

still, at 130 lbs. What's tylonel do? I mean, what's the worst it can do to ya(apart from killin ya).

------------------
even the reverse side has its reverse side
 #48 
Old 2001-11-18, 22:02
sly vixen sly vixen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Hey Shocker, I hope your ok man. It looks like most of these people on this post really care about you. I know how you feel cuz Ive been there, Ive tried to commit suicide many times, and the sad thing is, Im your age. I understand its hard to cope with things sometimes, but dont kill yourself over it. Trust me there will be plenty of girls and a lot of other good things waiting for you. Please dont do it, we all care for you.
 #49 
Old 2001-11-18, 23:15
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: sucide

I never knew Bad Ideas had become a place where group therapy is practiced.

*looks around to see a series of ghastly an dejected faces*

*hears a happy voice telling "how I avoided suicide"*

*decides to run*
 #50 
Old 2001-11-20, 01:38
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

man this is fucking worrying me. ME?!?!
 #51 
Old 2001-11-20, 02:04
Life_sucks Life_sucks is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Yeah, I know what you mean. What he's doing right now, We don't know, And that's not cool.
 #52 
Old 2001-11-20, 02:17
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Im worried too, I wish him best of luck.....Please respond shocker.

Has anyone E-mailed him?

------------------
I see the light!...........AHHHH!! IT BURNS!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Rat_Bastard (edited 11-20-2001).]
 #53 
Old 2001-11-20, 05:53
novice merc novice merc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

whoohoo! He's alive people!

------------------
even the reverse side has its reverse side
 #54 
Old 2001-11-20, 08:16
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

yay!
 #55 
Old 2001-11-20, 09:53
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

How do we know he is alive? I'm just wondering because I saw that and I like what? He didn't post, how do you know?
 #56 
Old 2001-11-20, 10:04
Knyfe Knyfe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

He was going to kill himself by taking a bottle of tylonel?

You'd think after the first two he'd feel better.. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

[This message has been edited by Knyfe (edited 11-20-2001).]
 #57 
Old 2001-11-20, 10:36
ID.10.T ID.10.T is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

I wont change my reply for starters. I know 2 people in fact who comitted suicide and I dont need to read about some little piss weak kid cry over a fuckin girl for fucks sake. If he is that weak then LET HIM DO IT!!!! This is the BAD IDEAS section not some fuckin therapy board so dont tell me to leave.

Here is a little quote for you all and that special someone.
"Smile.....Tommorow will be worse!"
 #58 
Old 2001-11-20, 15:03
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Yeah, you're probably right, jackass. Tomorrow will be a lot worse for you on this board because you've managed to alienate everyone. Every post you make will go *flush* Reap what you sow...

------------------
Common Sense Is What Tells You The Earth Is Flat
 #59 
Old 2001-11-20, 15:22
novice merc novice merc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

I mailed him. He's mailed me back. He IS alive.

------------------
even the reverse side has its reverse side
 #60 
Old 2001-11-20, 16:03
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

That's good. It doesn't change the fact that I now hate 1D10T though...

------------------
Common Sense Is What Tells You The Earth Is Flat
 #61 
Old 2001-11-20, 19:05
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: sucide


I'm still amazed this has turned into a group therapy session.
 #62 
Old 2001-11-20, 20:45
novice merc novice merc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

*sits quietly in a shrink's chair and picks her nails with a very sharp dagger, occassionally glancing at messer* You want some therapy, kiddo?
well at least the situation's ok. Maybe this place needs a place for helpin ppl.

------------------
even the reverse side has its reverse side
 #63 
Old 2001-11-20, 22:53
Infestation Infestation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

quote:
Originally posted by ID.10.T:
If he is that weak then LET HIM DO IT!!!! This is the BAD IDEAS section not some fuckin therapy board so dont tell me to leave.




there are times when this would be true... however when someones life is involved, this is not true. What if shocker turns out to be the guy who saves your life one day, or discovers an amazing new substance, or something like that. And to think you wanted the guy to die.
 #64 
Old 2001-11-21, 02:17
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

ID.10.T, you are the most cruelest sickest fucker who I have ever seen.

"Smile.....Tommorow will be worse!"

What the Fuck is wrong with you? Do you get some kina sick pleasure watching others suffer?? like the pleasure you get when your daddy raped you as a child?

Oh yeah, you don't give a shit about anybody but you. Selfish fucker, you take way too much for granted, and you make fun of the needy and less fortunate.

Burn in hell you bitch.

------------------
I see the light!...........AHHHH!! IT BURNS!!!!!!
 #65 
Old 2001-11-21, 03:50
jack's missing mind jack's missing mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Hey novice, did he say anything beside the fact that he's alive in that e-mail? Like, maybe something along the lines of "i've decided NOT to kill myself"?

------------------
"God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist."
 #66 
Old 2001-11-21, 04:16
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: sucide

Suicide is the most major decision anyone can make.

You go ahead and make that sacrifice, give up anything you could have been, don't give the situation any chance to improve, and for what?

------------------
 #67 
Old 2001-11-21, 06:28
ID.10.T ID.10.T is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Famicommie, man, I might commit suicide now.

Rat Bastard, nothing is wrong with me. Thats the way I see it, if you don't like it please STFU. You think you know all about me after the two messages I posted here. Man, get fucked!

Infestation nice way of thinking but if that should be, well I'm fucked!
 #68 
Old 2001-11-21, 18:09
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Well, let's see, Mr. Productive. So far you've only really posted in Bad Ideas, and your major recurring contribution is "Get a job." Get a life.

I think Rat was right, your daddy did rape you didnt he. Australia is the land of British criminals. Proud national past, huh?

------------------
Common Sense Is What Tells You The Earth Is Flat
 #69 
Old 2001-11-21, 19:05
Zoid Zoid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

You can help ppl who r gonna kill themselves, but not ppl who were raped by their fathers??

Maybe he does have a problem, help him.

Why arent you saying anything to the ppl who are actually helping him? That seems worst to me.


Also infestation, you argument is invalid, what if he becomes another Nazi, KKK member or whatnot? Maybe he should die.........
 #70 
Old 2001-11-22, 04:01
joe sh8nk joe sh8nk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

>>>Also infestation, you argument is invalid, what if he becomes another Nazi, KKK member or whatnot? Maybe he should die.........>>>

one nazi doesnt bother me... if he saves my life... i just might like the guy.

------------------
Joe's dont die, we just go to hell and re-group
 #71 
Old 2001-11-22, 09:02
ID.10.T ID.10.T is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
Well, let's see, Mr. Productive. So far you've only really posted in Bad Ideas, and your major recurring contribution is "Get a job." Get a life.

I think Rat was right, your daddy did rape you didnt he. Australia is the land of British criminals. Proud national past, huh?




All 20 million Australians are British criminals. You Sir are an ignorant fuckwit.

 #72 
Old 2001-11-22, 18:02
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: sucide

He's only making referrence to Australia's past and beginnings, not to its present condition.
 #73 
Old 2001-11-22, 18:04
chase161 chase161 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

If you want to kill yourself make a noose and do it. if you want attention like a stupid little fifteen your old, eat the fuckin tylenol and cry to mommy you little bitch!!!!
 #74 
Old 2001-11-22, 18:07
Zoid Zoid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Im not saying that if he is a nazi, its bad and he should die, jus showin that the opposite can be said.
 #75 
Old 2001-11-22, 20:10
no one no one is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

ughhh, nothing makes you wanna kill yourself like sitting in your shitty aparment all alone on thanksgiving day with no faimly and everyone you know is out with theres, i need another blunt.....
 #76 
Old 2001-11-22, 21:05
Thought Intron Thought Intron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

tylenol? be more original! any substance is lethal if you get enough of it in your system. try eating about 2 kilos (4.4lbs.) of salt!
 #77 
Old 2001-11-23, 02:02
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

anyone who told shocker to kill himself is a homo...shocker if this girl does not notice you then find another girl...its simple...do u like videogames?
go to an arcade and find a girl witht the same interest...
dont kill yourself man!
 #78 
Old 2001-11-23, 06:31
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: sucide

Aah, thats sad man. I practically felt the same way today.

------------------
 #79 
Old 2001-11-23, 19:01
Thought Intron Thought Intron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

I was just curious to see how much salt he could eat in one sitting.
 #80 
Old 2001-11-23, 22:16
Garrison Garrison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

quote:
Originally posted by shocker:
should i do it becuase i really love this girl and she dosnt notice me at all and i really hate it how she acts all cool with her other fuckin friends.


Fucking crybaby. Get a gun.
 #81 
Old 2001-11-23, 22:53
Infestation Infestation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

quote:
Originally posted by Garrison:
Fucking crybaby. Get a gun.


dickhead
 #82 
Old 2001-11-24, 02:38
Shruiken Shruiken is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

quote:
Originally posted by Infestation:
dickhead


yea dumbass


------------------
there are few things i have learned in life and i shal share them with you,
bad is good,
without evil there is no good,
actually, there is no evil, only opinion and likewise for good,
no evidence, no crime
and totse rulz
 #83 
Old 2001-11-24, 05:58
Garrison Garrison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Idiot kids that put stupid shit like this on internet BBs like this make me sick. God knows why they crave attention or pity, but if they REALLY wanted to do it they wouldn't go abouts writing up their reasoning -- that's an obvious sign that they want to be talked out of it. Stupid kid runs into girl trouble and figures if he can't have her attention, he'll find some people to feel bad for him. Fuck that.
 #84 
Old 2001-11-24, 15:11
ID.10.T ID.10.T is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

quote:
Originally posted by Garrison:
Idiot kids that put stupid shit like this on internet BBs like this make me sick. God knows why they crave attention or pity, but if they REALLY wanted to do it they wouldn't go abouts writing up their reasoning -- that's an obvious sign that they want to be talked out of it. Stupid kid runs into girl trouble and figures if he can't have her attention, he'll find some people to feel bad for him. Fuck that.


Yay, someone who understands me.

 #85 
Old 2001-11-24, 20:24
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: sucide

Funny thing the fucker isn't replying. Hmmmm.....
 #86 
Old 2001-11-25, 08:41
ID.10.T ID.10.T is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

quote:
Originally posted by MesserschmidtBf109:
Funny thing the fucker isn't replying. Hmmmm.....

I bet you really care mate. And same as everyone else.

 #87 
Old 2001-11-25, 19:43
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Why do we even care about this stupid kid, this topic should be closed. I think he just said he was going to kill himself and then stop posting. Hello, people, wake up, stupid kid, this topic should be closed...And if he did commit suicide too bad for him, one less mouth we have to feed in the world, and one less ignoratn person.
 #88 
Old 2001-11-25, 21:22
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: sucide

In view of the pathetic situation I readily support such cynical sadism.
 #89 
Old 2001-11-26, 15:31
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

quote:
Originally posted by MesserschmidtBf109:
He's only making referrence to Australia's past and beginnings, not to its present condition.


I have to admit, I do feel kind of dirty about that. Almost like Defiant *shudder*

------------------
Common Sense Is What Tells You The Earth Is Flat
 #90 
Old 2001-11-27, 23:28
massiveacid massiveacid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

fuckin girls
she doesnt know your alive
so you let her know
by killing yourself
or she does know your there
and ignores you instead
she cant ignore you
when you decide to play dead
kill her and rape her still warm body
thatll show em all
who the boss is
 #91 
Old 2001-11-28, 00:19
no one no one is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

quote:
Originally posted by massiveacid:
fuckin girls




can i get a amen to that, girls are just a pain in the ass, no doubt, go buy a blowup doll or something, they dont make you take them out and bitch at you and all that shit, your better off.....
 #92 
Old 2001-11-28, 01:17
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: sucide

She doesn't know that your alive..

so you let her know...

by killing yourself.

Is it just me or is something wrong with that picture?

Suicide? Dissaprove of it more than anything else.

"Jizatsu? Soeida oedai ichiban kedina poeida"
-Vash the Stampede

------------------
 #93 
Old 2001-11-28, 01:22
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: sucide

I don't think I would like being dead now that I think about it. Couldn't watch kool anime, couldn't play games, couldn't hang with my friends, listen to all the new kick-ass music/movies that comes out.

Yep, I think living sure beats the alternative, which is a state some refer to as "falling asleep in a dream".

------------------
 #94 
Old 2001-11-28, 21:46
guitarone guitarone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

asprian...a bottle..and a bottle of vodka..taken all at the same time..would do the trick...or a bottle of sleeping pillz and the vodka...

but still alot of peeps on this site have ALOT more to bitch about than you and some bitch..get over it..my life just might be alittle worse than yours..I mean at least you can spell lol.
 #95 
Old 2001-11-28, 23:59
massiveacid massiveacid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

i wonder if hes a maggot feast yet?
 #96 
Old 2001-11-29, 10:28
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: sucide


 #97 
Old 2001-11-29, 10:28
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: sucide

In remembrance of the void.
 #98 
Old 2001-11-29, 10:53
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

lol at magneto.

[This message has been edited by ~~COBRA~~ (edited 11-29-2001).]
 #99 
Old 2001-11-30, 15:04
alias unknown alias unknown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

Why isn't this topic closed yet? I mean, he's not replying and to be honest I'm starting to think he's a FAKER.
He's probably reading Playboy and masturbating right now.

Girl trouble........my ass.
 #100 
Old 2002-01-13, 03:24
shocker shocker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

if anybody is still listen im still here. things are only going worse i talked her best friend. She said she would only want to be friends and she was a huge flirt but i love her so much. sorry marc for not responding my e mail messed and my computer didnt do java anymore so i couldnt get my mail.
 #101 
Old 2002-02-08, 17:56
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: sucide

That was perhaps stupider than the original post. This is an old post,well no shit.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics