About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-10-20, 18:44
Milo87 Milo87 is offline
Regular
 
Default Anyone know how to find.........

Hey does anyone know how to find the sewage system blueprints for your town? Where would i go to get them and are they even available to the public?

------------------
I Eat Shit!
 #2 
Old 2001-10-21, 02:42
obscure obscure is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone know how to find.........

Those things usually are not public. Hmm i duno how you would find that. Especially the sewers. Maybe i can help you out what are you trying to acomplish? You going to become a ninja turtle? lol. Well anyways i want to see what you are after.
 #3 
Old 2001-10-21, 04:37
Milo87 Milo87 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone know how to find.........

Actually I'm trying to find the turtles and make them my sex slaves. No j/k. I just have a facination with tunnels and underground stuff like that. I want to know everything about my town's underground tunnels and stuff. I'm not exactly sure how to do it either. Maybe this has clarified it up a bit. Thanx

------------------
I Eat Shit!
 #4 
Old 2001-10-21, 22:20
obscure obscure is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone know how to find.........

Hmmm interesting. I know what you mean. It is pretty facinating. So I duno but the only thing you can do right now i guess is just go and explore. Are you looking for big walk in tunnels? or little crawl in tunnels? I doubt you will find any big nija turtle lol like tunnels. Most of them are small.
 #5 
Old 2001-10-21, 23:14
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: Anyone know how to find.........

If your town has a freedom of information act you can demand the information.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics