About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-08-31, 08:33
AMT_Warlock AMT_Warlock is offline
Regular
 
Default How do I get one's SS#

If anyone can help...that would be great. I need to obtain this persons SS#....cocksucker
 #2 
Old 2001-08-31, 16:13
bouncinBabyBoy bouncinBabyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I get one's SS#

You Could always try askin him for it

------------------
Bouncin Bouncin Carlessly, Doh!!
 #3 
Old 2001-08-31, 21:13
Belial Belial is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I get one's SS#

some people carry their ss card in thier wallet or purse, just take that and see if its there. if its not you will still probably get some money and credit cards

------------------
Discrimination is for those who can't handle misanthropy.
 #4 
Old 2001-08-31, 21:42
bigsnoopdeezy bigsnoopdeezy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I get one's SS#

Why do you need someones SS# so bad?

not much u can do with it , except get a job and give him free money
 #5 
Old 2001-09-01, 01:52
Belial Belial is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I get one's SS#

maybe to get a credit card under the persons name

------------------
Discrimination is for those who can't handle misanthropy.
 #6 
Old 2001-09-01, 23:04
Neo Nemesis Neo Nemesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I get one's SS#

if it can be anyones number and if you dont mind canadian ones, email me

------------------
Crime is an Art and a science it takes practise and perfection!
 #7 
Old 2001-09-02, 03:28
AMT_Warlock AMT_Warlock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do I get one's SS#

hmmm...interesting replies. Neo I think I'm gonna stick to US ones. I'm probably more on the wavelength of Belial's level. I want to assume a specific one's identity for a short time to do rather specific things. I'm sure there's a little twist of revenge in there somewhere, but it would be nice to come away with some paper too.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics