About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-08-31, 00:01
Gingerbread_Man Gingerbread_Man is offline
Regular
 
Default LOL my parents are kicking me out

Well people, I know you lot don't know me and probably don't care but my parents are kicking me out. I have decided to migrate from England (UK) to the USA.
I will become� a homeless nobody with no identity, at all (Oooo the possibilities!)
I will become the homeless person you will grow to hate or love.
I will bring with me my wealth of knowledge and terrorise every square mile whenever and wherever possible.
I�m not after your sympathy, your support or your love from Jesus (what a book!). I�m after my freedom from this society that has been so finely weaved to a point where it makes it easier to bring down.

I'm after some contacts in the US, not alot, just 1 or 2. I will most likely start off at New York and travel around the US.
Any help will be gratefully received!

------------------
Everything is just a load of BOLLOCKS
 #2 
Old 2001-08-31, 03:14
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LOL my parents are kicking me out

Does the word "paedophile-bait" mean anything to you?
 #3 
Old 2001-08-31, 05:39
Regular
 
Default Re: LOL my parents are kicking me out

congrats a guess
 #4 
Old 2001-08-31, 05:47
moorebomb moorebomb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LOL my parents are kicking me out

i shoot homeless people with my paintball gun, but alaska to damn cold in the winter to be homeless at, so your safe.
 #5 
Old 2001-08-31, 07:35
Aceman1126 Aceman1126 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LOL my parents are kicking me out

Hey good for you! I live in TN so if you need anything email me at aceman55@go.com. Fuck living by the rules! If you go through with this, you'll be the only true anarchists out of all of us.
 #6 
Old 2001-08-31, 22:15
bigsnoopdeezy bigsnoopdeezy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LOL my parents are kicking me out

who says u have to be homless , u can consume a whole new identaty and be a millionare , the possablitys are with u myfrend , if i was u and u needed a place to stay , u could always visit your local car wreckers and sleep in a car , or a buss or van

, if you need food , u can call mc donalds and say you did not recive what you orderd , they take ur name , and u go there and get free food ,

you can also robb peopole

you can even begg peopole , its fun to be homless , cuz your always bizzy and never board

, you could steal a hotdog stand and sell hotdogs and make your living

just have fun
 #7 
Old 2001-08-31, 22:33
Gingerbread_Man Gingerbread_Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LOL my parents are kicking me out

Never thought about sleeping in a fucked car in a scrappers yard, good idea!
I'm not sure what I'll be doing about food. I'm sure I'll be able to find a small store and get a few five-finger discounts.
Keep the good ideas coming, THANKS!


------------------
Everything is just a load of BOLLOCKS
 #8 
Old 2001-08-31, 23:33
g0Anis g0Anis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LOL my parents are kicking me out

ever heard of dine 'n' dash?

go to a busy restaraunt, order,eat, run.
If you get caught usually the owners will realize your just a poor homeless person and they will just make you pay it off by washing dishes.
 #9 
Old 2001-09-01, 01:21
Gingerbread_Man Gingerbread_Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LOL my parents are kicking me out

Hmmm, if I'm going to attempt that, I had better sit somewhere close to the entrance. It's like that clasic one; when you go to the toilet, fuck off through the window and run.


------------------
Everything is just a load of BOLLOCKS
 #10 
Old 2001-09-01, 23:13
Neo Nemesis Neo Nemesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LOL my parents are kicking me out

homelessness is the funnest thing ever, untill winter anyway, i was homeless last winter and i am again as wee speak, i have no income other then crime, so im always busy when im bored and have to follow no schedule and am always fuked p on something and its a ton of fun.....
and you can cause anything you want and dont have to worry bout the cops knokin on your door and arresting you,why? cuz you dont have a door so good luck, have fun, and if your ever in hamilton ontario email me, we can pull some shit, it be a fun stop for sure

------------------
Crime is an Art and a science it takes practise and perfection!
 #11 
Old 2001-09-01, 23:18
Neo Nemesis Neo Nemesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LOL my parents are kicking me out

ohhh and here in hamilton, any mony you steal during the week can go %100 towards drugs, like ACID reel good now, cuz during the week from 8AM to 8PM you can stuff your face for free legaly at many homeless kid places cuz we have a big homeless kid problem in hamilton, hmmm i wonder why? maybe cuz we get freee foood alll day and i forget but ohh well


have fun above all else
 #12 
Old 2001-09-02, 02:15
Gingerbread_Man Gingerbread_Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LOL my parents are kicking me out

Hey people.
Right, a question for you guys 'n' gals.

When I start my �voyage� in the USA, I am considering writing everything down, like; Where to go, where not to go, where to eat at, how to do stuff, how to befriend people, good ways of getting money etc, etc� kind of like a�survival guide for homeless/poor people in the USA, you know what I mean, one of those help files.
It would necessarily be for poor/homeless people; it could come in handy for other people too.

Think I should do this?

I know how to write good, detailed, jargon free files/writings (I�ve written a few before)
Oh and if anyone comes up with any good ideas or whatever, feel free to e-mail me makrin@another.com


------------------
Click here to see my site
 #13 
Old 2001-09-02, 03:31
Belial Belial is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LOL my parents are kicking me out

you should do that. i probably wont finish high school and im definatly not going to college so i might have to become a bum. a file like that would really help me and people like me out

------------------
Discrimination is for those who can't handle misanthropy.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics