About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-08-30, 20:21
bouncinBabyBoy bouncinBabyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Telephone ManHole Covers

I am Curious If anyone has Ever Moved One Those Manhole Covers That have The Telephone Logo On Them To See What Is Under There?
If so What Is Under Those Manhole Covers?
Also Does Anyone Know of Tunnels that are commonly found in cities? I am wating to go an explore but first I want to know if its worth my time and if theres going to be something down there. and if nothing in those manhole maybe there is some other kinda of tunel to explore? much thanks!
 #2 
Old 2001-08-30, 21:56
The Unforgiven Sin The Unforgiven Sin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Telephone ManHole Covers

Well uasualy there are oddly large rats in them, Ive met one 2 1/2 ft long. some have rabies, if you go down one I would advise to carry a powerfulish gun with you.

------------------
What I've felt, What I've known, Never shined through what I've known, Never free, Never me, So I dub thee Unforgiven.
-The Unforgiven Sin-
 #3 
Old 2001-08-31, 05:11
Spyda Spyda is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Telephone ManHole Covers

A lot of the tunnels aren't big enough for sum1 too fit in them and all thats down there is peoples piss and shit and rats. I wouldnt advise goin down there unless your ready to get very sick and ready to get rabies from those rats.
 #4 
Old 2001-08-31, 15:40
bouncinBabyBoy bouncinBabyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Telephone ManHole Covers

well thank you much. rats I can handle. I have a few fo pets. but i'll pass with the shit and piss

------------------
Bouncin Bouncin Carlessly, Doh!!
 #5 
Old 2001-08-31, 23:40
g0Anis g0Anis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Telephone ManHole Covers

i know a few teens in my town that i was good friends with. they got into drugs, got kicked outta their house and were homeless. 3of them moved into one of those which surprisingly it wasnt covered in shit/piss and there were no rats. in my town we have very few rats and they all live in the garbage dump so its actually possible to live in some of them. we are in a small town tho, i suppose in larger towns/cities it would be infested with rats.
What they did was got some plastic and cut it the size of the piping inside. they sized out their quarters and put the plastic ( hard plastic)securely on each size, thus making 2 walls. they cut a piece so it opens and closes so no animals/rats/whatever can get inside easily. they have been living there for 4months and had no problems...yet.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics