About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-08-30, 03:44
explorer explorer is offline
Regular
 
Default more ideas

The train track crossbars worked like a charm, know could you tell me how to make the train tracks switch, when the stop to get something or switvh tracks.

------------------
): have a bad day
 #2 
Old 2001-08-30, 07:32
bangbangbooty bangbangbooty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: more ideas

Im glad you had success with my crossbars method!!! I could tell you how to switch tracks,change stop go signals etc. But i dont like 2 trains loaded with passengers slamming head on with each other so sorry dude but some things are better left unsaid!!
 #3 
Old 2001-08-30, 20:38
g0Anis g0Anis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: more ideas

yea, nobody wants to be responisble for instruction someone how to derail a train.
 #4 
Old 2001-08-30, 20:52
BreadStick Assassin BreadStick Assassin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: more ideas

quote:
Originally posted by bangbangbooty:
Im glad you had success with my crossbars method!!! I could tell you how to switch tracks,change stop go signals etc. But i dont like 2 trains loaded with passengers slamming head on with each other so sorry dude but some things are better left unsaid!!


I'm glad someone has a little common sense. I have a little experience in the rail industry and have seen a few accidents. The one thing kids should learn early on, is that trains are not to be messed with. It's a matter of physics. A train with a speed of 100kph will require approximately seven miles to stop completely with full brakes. That's unloaded. A boxcar can carry approximately five tons of cargo. Add inertia to the velocity, and that increases the distance to come to a stop. A train doesn't have the luxury of manuvering and switching tracks can only be done at low speeds or the train jumps. If the train is carrying passengers, you can write them off. If the train happens to be carrying anything chemical or volatile, you just earned yourself a major disaster requiring NTSB investigation and major resources pulled together from overstretched safety departments of various rail companies. Look what happened in Baltimore. Anyone caught messing with tracks, switches, or the automation that runs them should be lined up against a wall and shot. The safety departments of the various rail companies are underfunded and undermanned. That's partially the fault of the companies, but also because people don't realize the dangers of the systems that are involved in rail transportation. Leave the rail system alone. Mess with things that aren't likely to affect an entire community. Train wrecks may look cool on TV, but not when you have to pull train cars apart to find people trapped or wear a MOPP suit because one of the cars happened to be carrying something lethal or toxic. Anyone who's ever done any kind of accident recovery work will agree with me.


[This message has been edited by BreadStick Assassin (edited 08-30-2001).]
 #5 
Old 2001-08-31, 01:51
explorer explorer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: more ideas

Uh, I never was going to de-rail a train. I live in rural Iowa, there are absolutely no passenger trains, just freight. I just want to switch the rails, for the unlawful carnal knowledge of it. I will switch them back! If I felt like I wanted to de-rail a train, I would take a block of iron or steel weighing several hundred pounds and weld it onto the track. With about 12 or so possible inches of welding surfaces, with 60,000 PSI welding rods, I could easily de-rail it welding with my portable welder---BUT I DON'T WANT TO. Or I would just take out the damn rail-easy enough. Sooner or later, I will probablly learn how to switch the rails by trial and error-I just want to know how to put them back so i DONT derail a train. I would hate to switch them adn then not be able to get them back. Oh, the rail switchers here are just the type that send the freight train on an alternate path for a couple hundred yards so they can stop and unload grain, not a way of going onto another pathway.
 #6 
Old 2001-08-31, 09:21
bangbangbooty bangbangbooty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: more ideas

Im glad people agree with my reason not to publish the information requested.I didnt mind telling you how to keep the crossbars down because doing so would only keep a few cars from crossing the line.
Even though you will not derail trains or cause head-on collisions with information i give you dont forget the post can be read by millions of people who might think its a fucking great idea to kill 300 or 400 people.

So like i said sorry dude but if you work it out for yourself like i did well and good but im not going to openly post it...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics