About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-08-28, 20:18
Elfer Elfer is offline
Regular
 
Default Public skool

Hey , is it just me, or was it that when i was in public school, (grades 1-8 in Canada) there were no files AT ALL about anarchy in public schools? I think with my long exprience of the Canadian school system, I could start making some t-files on this. If anybody wishes to help, or knows where there ARE public school anarchy files, just respond to the post. I could use some additional info from these files. (I will give credit to the author, so don't fuck around by complaining about that)

Here's an idea: if your school has those signs where you put in the letters, take out the "L" in "Public school" so it would read "Nowheresville Pubic School"
 #2 
Old 2001-08-28, 20:52
obscure obscure is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Public skool

Hey I am making a new website. www.obscureknowledge.net I need files for it. All my files are advanced and modern without any outdated informtion. You want to help me? Team up and I will post all the info you write. Really apreceate it. My site is growing only beginning. So what do yo think? Write me at obscureknowledge@hotmail.com

------------------
www.obscureknowledge.net
 #3 
Old 2001-08-29, 07:03
Whisky mystic Whisky mystic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Public skool

Hey I got a Canadian Pubic School, and have learnt a few things along the way....


e-mail me. electriclizardking@hotmail.com

I know it's stolen from Jim Morrison lyrics, but he's dead, he can't sue, and he'd pretty hip anyway, he wouldn't sure from beyond the grave.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics