About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-08, 15:36
Dr.Fumanchu Dr.Fumanchu is offline
Regular
 
Default Evil

Heres a question.
"How many of you have actually EVER done something really evil?"
Give specific examples.

I'll start. I once killed my neighbors dog with rat poison 'cause the damn thing wouldn't stop barking. The next day I could hear the owner weeping....fucking dogs.

"I have always thought of a dog lover as a dog that was in love with another dog"
-James Thurber
 #2 
Old 2001-07-08, 23:16
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Evil

Really evil?

I once stabbed my kid brother in the hand with a fork. But, that's not really EVIL.

I guess the worst thing I did was in middle school.

I used to have pretty tough friends, and they all thought they were big shots because they pushed everyone around and shit. Well, anyways, it was a very ghetto school and the bathrooms were like Crime Central USA. And since only one of the toilets worked we "claimed" that stall and tagged all over it our street names.

Anyways, we came into the bathroom once and there was a girl in our stall. So, we broke down the stall while she was pissing, took her bookbag, her purse, stripped her of all her clothes but her T-Shirt and forced her to shit in her underwear.

Then we beat the shit out of her. I stabbed her in the arm with a nail filer.

It was pretty brutal.

I feel bad about it, now. I don't really remember much, but I remember she had a lot of money on her, and we took all her jewelry, too.

So I guess that's ALMOST evil. But, that's probably the worst thing I've ever CONCIOUSLY done.

Wait, no. I also microwaved a pet rat of mine in a friends microwave once, when I was a Freshman. I didn't tell her I did it. But, I nuked the fucking thing. That was demented.

Cheers,
Lost

[This message has been edited by LostCause (edited 07-08-2001).]
 #3 
Old 2001-07-09, 01:04
Ecko Ecko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Evil

why were you guys in the girls bathroom in the first place?
 #4 
Old 2001-07-09, 02:42
raverdude56001 raverdude56001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Evil

Lost is a girl
 #5 
Old 2001-07-09, 08:01
Ecko Ecko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Evil

violent chicks scare me.
 #6 
Old 2001-07-09, 12:58
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Evil

A girl in my junior english class had crib memories of attempting to drown her baby brother.
 #7 
Old 2001-07-11, 23:06
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Evil

I'm not particularily violent. But, I enjoy a little blood letting here and there. Depends on the mood I'm in. Generally though, I disslike fighting. I'm a peace loving person. Okay okay. Maybe not peace loving, but rather. When I do fight I fight until the other person can't get up, whether that means killing, paralyzing, knocking out, or otherwise maiming.

I'm quite a tenacious fighter. But, I am always sorry later.

I pray a lot.

I should.

I need to.

I have a lot to repent for.

Cheers,
Lost
 #8 
Old 2001-07-12, 01:39
lostandconfused lostandconfused is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Evil

damn, you reckon shes good in bed too!
 #9 
Old 2001-07-12, 04:13
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Evil

I'm great in bed.

But, as I've said before: I'm great at a lot of things, but I'm not really good at anything.

Cheers,
Lost
 #10 
Old 2001-07-12, 04:47
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Evil

One time i ate my neighbors shit
 #11 
Old 2001-07-12, 05:36
Deakon Deakon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Evil

That's just vile.

By the way, whats is UTC time? Because the post before this is dated 7-12- 4:43 or sumwhere around there and its not even the 12th here yet. Here being Midwest, US.

------------------
Cheers with Cordiality,
Deakon
 #12 
Old 2001-07-12, 05:40
Deakon Deakon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Evil

I was at a friends house one time and we had our bb guns just randomly shooting things and his lil sister's cat jus had kittens. We hate cats and his sister. So we were shooting the kittens with bb's and only pumping once so it wouldn't kill them, jus hurt em really bad. Well i put a flat head pellet in the chamber and shot one of the kittens in the head. It rolled over and started kicking, we laughed because we thought it just scared the shit out of it, but then it didn't move it just kept flailing its limbs around. So i stomped on its head and we buried it.

I hate cats. I think they're evil. But seeing the kitten suffer made me somewhat sad, it also made me want to pump more pellets into it. I guess i'm sensitive and sick at the same time. Anyway....



------------------
Cheers with Cordiality,
Deakon
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics