About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-07, 23:58
phreakinggenius phreakinggenius is offline
Regular
 
Default Police Scanners

I have been wanting to get a police scanner for some time now. I started out trying to find plans on how to make one when I had an idea. Jack it from a police car. I was not to sure about my idea though, so I need some help. I live in a small town, and the police drive Crown Vics. I need any info I can on breaking in, alarms, getting the scanner out, and any other info would help a lot thanks.

------------------
si fecisti nega - If you did it, deny it
 #2 
Old 2001-07-08, 09:25
Ecko Ecko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Police Scanners

Ha, break into a cops car.

thats a good one. They'd never see it coming. rock on.

------------------
~~ecko~~
- no, not the clothing
brand company
 #3 
Old 2001-07-08, 18:58
bigsnoopdeezy bigsnoopdeezy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Police Scanners

lol ...make shure you leave your finger prints and a clear picture for the survalince camara...


if you look in eney car mag they sell em like crazy... its legal in the states...i think they even come free with a tune-up..some of them suck..
 #4 
Old 2001-07-08, 21:01
phreakinggenius phreakinggenius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Police Scanners

so bad idea or not? i mean how hard could it be to break in a Crown Vic. Yeah I see how you would be scared. also I am no cheap to buy one.

------------------
si fecisti nega - If you did it, deny it
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics