About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-04, 03:44
o0o_black_jack_o0o o0o_black_jack_o0o is offline
Regular
 
Default Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

Ok people,
All I ask is that if a cookbook has already been reproduced word for word email me. If not and yoy would like to help me complete this then just reply to this and if this email notification gives your email address then I can tell you what I would like for you to do. I have about 1/3 of the thing completed. I have not started on ch. 2 and 3 so that is where i will tell you to go but what sections is what the email is for. Do not worry about 1 and 4 for I have them almost completed. You will recieve a copy of the cookbook when completed and will be recognized in the cookbook for the help you have given.

Bad Idea? It is illegal b/c of the copyright law that is still in effect for the cookbook.
Not sure what the punishment is for breaking the law but im not going to find out!!!!!
>

------------------
-=BLaCK JaCK=-
-has spoken,
-now listen ,
-the time is near ,
the time to fear!!
 #2 
Old 2001-07-04, 04:38
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

youre not from around here, are you?
 #3 
Old 2001-07-04, 05:27
exsplosives exsplosives is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

he's more lost then me! lol

------------------
X-( 2 Easy Steps for A BIGGER @$$hole X-(

Step 1. Put Dynamite up your ass

Step 2. Fart to ignite
 #4 
Old 2001-07-04, 06:00
o0o_black_jack_o0o o0o_black_jack_o0o is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

quote:
Originally posted by unstable247:
youre not from around here, are you?



From where? and why do you say that?
USA is where I am from- just joined the totse family so not familiar with anything but files...
 #5 
Old 2001-07-04, 06:34
Ecko Ecko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

blackjack i think he was mocking you.
 #6 
Old 2001-07-04, 07:10
o0o_black_jack_o0o o0o_black_jack_o0o is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

********************************************
I really didn't think so many people actually came here and read these things!kewl
*********************************************
on a different matter,
got alot to be talking you are just regulars nothing more. You must not be from around here.

Lost? I'm not lost nor was I ever


Mocking me? yes i think they were but its all good its not my fault they have to put others down because of them lacking in self e'steen that they try to regain! Just not working is it...you know it is very pathetic too but hey I cant expext much from two sorry........what was I saying? oh yes I'll save it for later!!!
********************************************

I actually thought i would maybe get 2 replys in a week or two but there must be more to come here than i thought.
********************************************
-=BLaCK JaCK=- Anarchist Cookbooks Inc.
********************************************
large collection of anarchist cookbooks
growing around every two weeks, 20+ all
access with pw's and names just email me
for details, all can apply, but who will make it?


------------------
-=BLaCK JaCK=-
-has spoken,
-now listen ,
-the time is near ,
the time to fear!!
 #7 
Old 2001-07-04, 19:07
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

Im confused. What exactly are you doing?
 #8 
Old 2001-07-04, 20:00
o0o_black_jack_o0o o0o_black_jack_o0o is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

quote:
Originally posted by Bongman:
Im confused. What exactly are you doing?


Ok we all know the infamous Anarchist Cookbook by William Powell created somewhere along 1971. I am planning to recreate the cookbook word for word(including postscript, bibliography, foreword, etc)taking no short cuts or word skips!!! This is my second attempt, first i tried it, wrote one file, and quit...but this time i have 40 texts so far out of the 100 i will be making(100 or so haven't figured out exactly b/c haven't took the time to). I do not ask for much nor do i really ask for help although all is appreciated!! I understand the copyright still stands and I also understand that totse upholds the copyright(so you claim). This is not a hard task for anyone unless they type one word a minute then it can take forever. I started like 4 days ago doing ten texts a day...slacked off a little but the job will be complete sooner or later. All those that help will recieve a copy to do whetever you like with but I will not accept any punishment on the effects you may recieve from athorities or what not. 2 texts a day is more than helpful and is fairly easy considering there are 24 hrs in a day!!
Still confused? **or** if someone has done it already plz direct me to it, if they did not finish i will complete it!!!! < >



------------------
-=BLaCK JaCK=-
-has spoken,
-now listen ,
-the time is near ,
the time to fear!!
 #9 
Old 2001-07-05, 02:25
Ecko Ecko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

I dunno im pretty sure i have a typed up version of the anarchists cookbook on my hard drive that i got from somewhere.

Most of it is bullshit anyway.. why would you want to reproduce it?


------------------
~~ecko~~
- no, not the clothing
brand company
 #10 
Old 2001-07-05, 02:33
o0o_black_jack_o0o o0o_black_jack_o0o is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

Just the thrill...
But after I am finished then in the future the anarchist handbooks 1-3
poor man's james bond 1-3
who knows what i may do for the ppl of the USA or as most of us know as "HOME"
Just a thrill and while doing it , it gives me a chance to experience how much writing a book takes... alot so far

------------------
-=BLaCK JaCK=-
has spoken
now listen
the time is near
the time to fear!!

-=BLaCK JaCK=- Anarchist Cookbooks Inc.
 #11 
Old 2001-07-05, 10:53
Ecko Ecko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

canada fucking rules man.

 #12 
Old 2001-07-05, 13:10
DoPesTeR-DaZe DoPesTeR-DaZe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

why dont u just cut and paste

sounds like a huge waste to me
 #13 
Old 2001-07-05, 17:39
o0o_black_jack_o0o o0o_black_jack_o0o is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

quote:
Originally posted by DoPesTeR-DaZe:
why dont u just cut and paste

sounds like a huge waste to me



I understand where you are coming from but you are reffering to the copy cats online 1 2 3 4.14 and so on which cut and paste would be the way for them but the origionl isn't online that i know of yet b/c i haven't found it...doesn't mean that its not out there juts cant find it but have ppl helping me to!


------------------
-=BLaCK JaCK=-
has spoken
now listen
the time is near
the time to fear!!

-=BLaCK JaCK=- Anarchist Cookbooks Inc.
 #14 
Old 2001-07-05, 17:42
o0o_black_jack_o0o o0o_black_jack_o0o is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

quote:
Originally posted by Ecko:
canada fucking rules man.




you lost me!!

why the hell would you say that...gun laws/restrictions i think i'd be in jail right now if you asked me and not just possesing a firearm,but...

------------------
-=BLaCK JaCK=-
has spoken
now listen
the time is near
the time to fear!!

-=BLaCK JaCK=- Anarchist Cookbooks Inc.
 #15 
Old 2001-07-06, 01:21
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

This is probably a good time to say that the anarchist cookbook is absolute shit and tells you nothing you can't get at the local library or bookshop.

 #16 
Old 2001-07-06, 02:34
o0o_black_jack_o0o o0o_black_jack_o0o is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

quote:
Originally posted by preying mantis:
This is probably a good time to say that the anarchist cookbook is absolute shit and tells you nothing you can't get at the local library or bookshop.



And I care because?
That is true, the Anarchsit Cookbook can be found in your local book store so yeah you are right. Library, yes i know but why go through around 50 books just to know what is in the anarchist cookbook with 90 formulas/ways to do stuff. Like I said earlier, I stick by them b/c without them i dont have a collection, without my collection the use of internet really means nothing to me!!

For my next publication,
Look for the Exciting Reproduction of
"The Poor Man's James Bond" series 1-3

-=BLaCK JaCK=- "The Copyright Thief"
Anarchist Cookbooks Inc.


------------------
-=BLaCK JaCK=-
has spoken
now listen
the time is near
the time to fear!!

-=BLaCK JaCK=- Anarchist Cookbooks Inc.
 #17 
Old 2001-07-06, 06:10
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

BUT totse in general just plain out and front kicks the biggest ass kick there is over any cookbook....................or something....
 #18 
Old 2001-07-06, 06:49
o0o_black_jack_o0o o0o_black_jack_o0o is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

quote:
Originally posted by JoNKoRn:
BUT totse in general just plain out and front kicks the biggest ass kick there is over any cookbook....................or something....



Who are you trying to impress? ahh forget it
Yes, well maybe I haven't explored all of totse but is totse in a book? Can you read it straight down a word page?

Hold up...thanks for the idea

The Totse Anarchist Cookbook
why not? you said it yourself it does one hell of a high flying kick to all the other cookbooks
why not gather all the recipes etc and make a cookbook with a index and all
if someone don't ,,,,,,,,,,,,, I WILL

and this isnt a game I am totally serious about it

Have a nice day,


------------------
-=BLaCK JaCK=-
has spoken
now listen
the time is near
the time to fear!!

-=BLaCK JaCK=- Anarchist Cookbooks Inc.
 #19 
Old 2001-07-07, 19:15
twerpsie twerpsie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

You have a nice life reprinting bullshit.
 #20 
Old 2001-07-07, 23:07
o0o_black_jack_o0o o0o_black_jack_o0o is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

quote:
Originally posted by twerpsie:
You have a nice life reprinting bullshit.


I will be nice..I will be nice.. I will be nice..
Oh thanks I will you have a nice life too whatever you do!!! I will be nice..I will be nice. -=BLaCK JaCK=- don't crack we are on a role here.

It is my pleasure my dear, thanks for caring!

humph!!
 #21 
Old 2001-07-08, 15:30
twerpsie twerpsie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

dont be nice that is y i posted that so u can get pissed off
 #22 
Old 2001-07-08, 18:15
o0o_black_jack_o0o o0o_black_jack_o0o is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

quote:
Originally posted by twerpsie:
dont be nice that is y i posted that so u can get pissed off



But I love everyone, don't you?
You and cube must really love me b/c you seem so interested in my postings. I really admire such opinions. You two seem to very outspoken ppl? I hope I am right b/c you seem like such nice ppl!! i am glad to have two ppl that care so much about other ppl and how they spend thier time. Some one of this nature must not ever do anything wrong and must be loving to everyone. I wish I could be the same!!
Love ya twerpsie,
-=BLaCK JaCK=-

-=-I don't get pissed off any more-=-

------------------
Smart remarks only show
the ignorance in which you possess. I will be nice as I can be to no matter what you say from now on. No one is going to run me out. I am here to stay so try me say what you will, no harm will come from words

Satan shall rise again
Quote the Raven Nevermore

"The CopyrightThief"
has spoken
-=BLaCK JaCK=-
Dangerous Minds
Anarchist Cookbooks Inc.

[This message has been edited by o0o_black_jack_o0o (edited 07-08-2001).]
 #23 
Old 2001-07-08, 19:14
twerpsie twerpsie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

it wanst a smart remark it was a reamark trying to piss u off
 #24 
Old 2001-07-08, 20:14
o0o_black_jack_o0o o0o_black_jack_o0o is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

quote:
Originally posted by twerpsie:
it was a reamark trying to piss u off


key word here " TRYING "
and I say to you.."Nice try"
I still love ya no matter how much you ppl hate me. reply to other message in other room,...I'm not killing them, the are warned of the dangers but the choose to disobey them and so they try the formulas killing themselves! Suicide if you ask me...but no matter how much I warn they still disobey my warnings and if they die so be it. They attempted to alter fate which in turn they may die.

Love ya lots,
-=BLaCK JaCK=-




------------------
Smart remarks only show
the ignorance in which you possess. I will be nice as I can be to no matter what you say from now on. No one is going to run me out. I am here to stay so try me say what you will, no harm will come from words

Satan shall rise again
Quote the Raven Nevermore

"The CopyrightThief"
has spoken
-=BLaCK JaCK=-
Dangerous Minds
Anarchist Cookbooks Inc.
 #25 
Old 2001-07-09, 19:28
doctor drunk doctor drunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Reproducing "The Anarchist Cookbook"

The anarchists cookbook is totally inaccurate and on the rare occasion you find something approaching the truth, its either blindingly obvious, or dangerous. Seriously you are wasting your time. There is ten times the expertise in totse than in that pool of dribbel.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics