About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-24, 21:17
skurwysyn skurwysyn is offline
Regular
 
Default ???REVERSE PHONE NUMBER LOOKUP???

Ok, guys. I really need you're help. I have been getting these phone calls from CA and everytime I pick up the person hangs up. I used to think it was a telemarketing company but the thing is they hang up everytime...no matter how soon I pick up!!! The other thing is that everytime when I picked up I could hear a person on the other line(so I know that it's not a computer calling) I know this is some silly shit but it is really getting on my fucking nerves. I have caller ID and I KNOW the number but everytime I call back I get a mailbox and I can't leave a message cause it's always full!!!(the mailbox). All I wanna find out is how can I find out who it is...I'm pretty sure it is a cellphone...so I wanna find out who it belongs to...I think it might be my EX trying to annoy me...any ideas would me much appriciated. If push come to shove I'll post the fucker on here!!!
 #2 
Old 2001-06-24, 21:33
thetruth1983 thetruth1983 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ???REVERSE PHONE NUMBER LOOKUP???

if you knew the manufacturer of the cell phone, you could contact their phone company and say that that person said they were going to kill you. the phone company can then catch the person by satellitle within 15 feet of their position.
 #3 
Old 2001-06-24, 22:40
Sober Sober is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ???REVERSE PHONE NUMBER LOOKUP???

Because making death threats violates assualt laws it can be considered a crime...if you falsely accuse someone of a crime you could get in trouble.

I don't think it works with cells, but for reverse look-up for (most) business and residential #s try:

http://www.att.com/directory/
 #4 
Old 2001-06-25, 06:31
lumberjack boy lumberjack boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ???REVERSE PHONE NUMBER LOOKUP???

i had the same problem one of my ex bitches keep calling and hanging up on me i called my phone company and they put a block on her number so evertime she tried to call my phone would be busy.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics