About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-04, 06:41
Lateralus Lateralus is offline
Regular
 
Default fake ids...

well i know if you wanted to order ketamine over the net you'd have to have two college certificates prolly with a id card but i was wondering if there was a way to make these? i don't know how some peopleget this stuff off the net and get away scott free...
 #2 
Old 2001-06-04, 06:53
lumberjack boy lumberjack boy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fake ids...

people buy and sell things like that as novelty items that how they get away with it
 #3 
Old 2001-06-04, 10:04
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fake ids...

whats ketamine.. some kind of explosive material? shame shame!
 #4 
Old 2001-06-04, 10:47
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fake ids...

Its a horse tranquilizer used by ravers while we are on the topic whats on the back of an old british columbian drivers licence? All I need is a hard plastic card I plan to get from petco and a high res printer from a freind and I will have ID.
 #5 
Old 2001-06-04, 22:41
bigsnoopdeezy bigsnoopdeezy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fake ids...

u kno how i got my fake id , was i made a fake birth certificate , then got my g1 licence... now i buy booze and smokes , and i can even get into bars!

but makeing your own dont work cuz of thows card swipe thingys
 #6 
Old 2001-06-05, 23:20
Sober Sober is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fake ids...

well, if they just want copies of your ID, you could print one on your computer and copy it, and it would work great...I don't recommend buying fake ID's online because 95% of the people get your money and don't send you shit.
 #7 
Old 2001-06-06, 05:37
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fake ids...

I am in america I intend to use it in america, if I were in canada I wouldnt't need it because I am 18. Also I am using a British columbian ID from 1998 as my model, what does it have on its back?
 #8 
Old 2001-06-08, 00:32
rangeviper rangeviper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fake ids...

i already told you this stuff Alan. the back has a swipe stripe (like on a credit card) and it has the conditions and class of your licence). and yes you would still need to use an ID in Canada becasue buying smokes and beers is only for those 19+, not 18. the only place in Canada that is 18 is Quebec and who the fuck would want to go there to drink?

------------------
...ever since, I've been The Champ.
 #9 
Old 2001-06-08, 00:53
bigsnoopdeezy bigsnoopdeezy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fake ids...

your mom?
 #10 
Old 2001-06-08, 01:00
[C][R][U][S][T] [C][R][U][S][T] is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fake ids...

i live in quebec (montreal) i'm fifteen and havn't been carded in over a year. heh
montreal rulez
 #11 
Old 2001-06-13, 10:53
IDCOLLECTOR IDCOLLECTOR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fake ids...

If you guys have an interest in id check out
my site
www.counterfeitersguild.com
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics