About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-01, 04:13
[C][R][U][S][T] [C][R][U][S][T] is offline
Regular
 
Default Free call on a cell phone

does anyone know how to make free calls out of a cell phone that is out of service with a credit card? I mananged to program the phone so that I get a "wireless operator" person when I dial. would I just give them "my" credit card number? and would they check things like expiration dates? thanks
 #2 
Old 2001-06-01, 07:51
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free call on a cell phone

.... why would you give some one who has your phone number and can track your position a fake credit card #? even if they didnt check right away once it doesnt clear you would be getting calls and stuff. Its a federal offence to use fake or stolen credit cards or #s. Its a tad crazy if you ask me, at any rate I would just use some one elses phone heh.
 #3 
Old 2001-06-01, 20:46
ScamYou2K1 ScamYou2K1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free call on a cell phone

Its a cell phone thats out of service so I assume al that the OPERATER has is the cell #, maybe i am wrong but check up on that.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-02, 10:05
[C][R][U][S][T] [C][R][U][S][T] is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free call on a cell phone

the phone has no number. i know the phones setup codes, so i can set the phone # to whatever i want. thats not a problem
 #5 
Old 2001-06-03, 04:05
Sober Sober is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free call on a cell phone

Cell phones companys can triangulate your location within 20 feet. And if you are ripping them off I am sure they won't hesitate to cooperate with the authorities to catch you...so heads up.
 #6 
Old 2001-06-03, 04:22
[C][R][U][S][T] [C][R][U][S][T] is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free call on a cell phone

Even if they can, I'm really not worried. Small time phone fraud really wouldn't justify dispatching someone to look around for a person walking down the street using illegal airtime. It would be too costly and time consuming
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics