About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-27, 04:00
ScamYou2K1 ScamYou2K1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Change/Vending Machines

Ok Ive heard a lot about change and vending machines. And all of it contradicts each other one. Can someone please clear up the facts/fiction about these machines?
 #2 
Old 2001-05-27, 05:10
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Change/Vending Machines

YEAH DO THIS....GO TO BAD IDEAS SECTION AND READ TEXT FILES......MAKE YOUR OWN SCAMS THEN....THEY WORK BETTER!
 #3 
Old 2001-05-27, 05:24
ScamYou2K1 ScamYou2K1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Change/Vending Machines

Ok I have read all the files on these types of machines, and what im saying is most of them contradict eachother. I have also read elsewhere that some machines have alarms on them. I want to know which of these methods really work before I try them. Then I can focus in on the good methods and maybe improve them and help out some other people here. I have taken a lot of ideas from this place and I will give back, but first I just need a little more help. Anyone?
BTW I may be using some of these methids tonight so hurry!!
 #4 
Old 2001-05-27, 21:07
ScamYou2K1 ScamYou2K1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Change/Vending Machines

i guess no one wants to help?
 #5 
Old 2001-05-28, 03:49
Minami_Sasake Minami_Sasake is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Change/Vending Machines

I don't know much about the mechanics of the ones stateside (I haven't had time to mess with them here) but in Japan there are vending machnies EVERYHERE. It's almost funny. You can be walking along on some secluded path in the middle of a park and lo- A bank of three vending machines. You can get beer from the things, too, if you're interests go in that direction. People like to pay in handfuls of 10 yen coins, though, so it's not worth trying to break into them.

On to the more practical: I can tell you that the old salt water in the coin slot doesn't do a thing. Also, on most machines the change return cash magazine and the incoming cash box are two different units- If you put in two quarters and hit the change return lever you'll get 10 nickels. This is twice as irritating back in Japan because if you give the machine a 500 piece it counters you with a hanfull of those blasted 10 yen coins. Bear in mind that a 10 yen piece is about the size of an American quarter. So in short, trying to wedge something through the change return won't net you much, and the cash box is quite secure deep inside the machine.

In short, this really isn't a lucrative career move. Methinks your best bet is just to give it the old crowbar...


------------------
Day must fade to night,
Night must give in to sunrise,
I watch, silently.

~A Haiku, Minami Sasake
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics