About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-24, 03:28
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

I just found out my kid brother is making household bombs and selling them at school. I noticed something was awry when he all of a sudden had a wad of money constantly. What should I do about this? This is highly dangerous! On the other hand, it's highly profitable and rather diabolical, in a way. I mean, he never goes to school, so what does he care if someone blows up homeroom... Still, something is definitely wrong here.

Cheers,
Lost
 #2 
Old 2001-05-24, 04:06
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

Are you just asking for teh ATF and FBI to kick your door in or is this just some kind of cheap thrill for you?

LOL

sorry, i had to ask.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-24, 04:21
dozed202 dozed202 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

That just kicks ass.
 #4 
Old 2001-05-24, 04:29
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

dude....ill tell ya whats wrong...

YOURE not the one with 10's and 20's in your pocket......

(key phrase: jump brother with cash)
 #5 
Old 2001-05-24, 06:53
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

naw man..that's has some serious shit wrong with it...follow his every move till he says "phuk it, i'm outta here" and storms out of the room full of bombs! then take em and sell em to 13 yr olds

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes onlyhttp://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #6 
Old 2001-05-24, 09:13
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

I think it would depend on what kind of bombs he's selling.
 #7 
Old 2001-05-24, 10:26
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

i think you just need to steal his bomb and blow somthing up, and keep the shit he's maken em with outa his hands... kuz no kid should be blowing the fuck outa him self or letting other kids do it to.

------------------
*-CulexuS-*
 #8 
Old 2001-05-24, 16:38
Minami_Sasake Minami_Sasake is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

Methinks both you and your brother should be very cautious. There is a small factor called "accountability" that you should be aware of. If, perchance, one of your brother's customers should be caught with a device and he points the finger back at your brother they will both be arrested. I believe both making and selling "bombs" of any sort is illegal (read: anything that makes noise or involves fire- a can of gasoline is a "bomb"). A dismal prospect, yes, but there it is anyway.


------------------
Day must fade to night,
Night must give in to sunrise,
I watch, silently.

~A Haiku, Minami Sasake
 #9 
Old 2001-05-24, 16:40
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

Jump your bro and spend all his cash on high-priced French prostitutes, pink cocaine and antique hats.
 #10 
Old 2001-05-24, 18:40
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

Pink cocain? Gosh, what does that smell like?
 #11 
Old 2001-05-24, 23:25
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

I don't know what kind of bombs they are. They're more powerful than M1000's though. He and two of his friends blue up these beat up station wagon that's been sitting in this field for a few months, the other day and twisted metal was everywhere. So, they're a decent size. I mean, he could seriously blow up his school cafeteria with those. They're kind of like grenades.

To make it worst, I think he got the recipe off this website. He's seen me on here before, and though I don't know if he really has ever looked through here, I'm his big sis and I know he's not bright enough to come up with it on his own. Nor are any of his glue sniffing friends...

Cheers,
Lost
 #12 
Old 2001-05-25, 02:22
biot biot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

I'm with Trippy on this one
 #13 
Old 2001-05-25, 02:22
loke4 loke4 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

I hope you trust him to make bombs at home because personally I would hate to be on the toilet and here BOOM with my pants down.
 #14 
Old 2001-05-25, 08:07
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

Send me a renaissance hat.
 #15 
Old 2001-05-25, 16:45
Neo Nemesis Neo Nemesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

well lostcause he wont listen and stop no matter what unless you tell him a lie and scare the shit out of him, but you could explain to him that his friends, if they get caught will be under a lot of heat and will most likely rat when the cops tell them that if they say where they got them they will get less jail time, and explain to him that if hes gonna make the bombs, dont let lots of people know and to store the materials and make them somewhere else, like in the woods or something incase the cops come to arrest him, then they wont have any evidence that he actually made them.... just a thought cuz when your told to stop something, you dont want to be told, but when asked politly and told of the dangers and hes still alowed, he may seriously think about more sincerly

------------------
Crime is an Art and a science
 #16 
Old 2001-05-25, 19:08
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

keep in mind that when one of his messed up friends or buyers gets caught they will rat him out because they are 12 and 13 and they are 2 young to make up a good story on there own.

as well, I doubt a bomb that good came off this site.

------------------
fear is your only god!
 #17 
Old 2001-05-25, 20:39
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

A) How old is your Bro
B) If isn't already insist he makes them outside. This is safer for you and him.
C) What exactly is he making, what are the ingerdents - If you can find this out then you can find out how stable or more likely unstable the explosives he is making are...
 #18 
Old 2001-05-25, 23:15
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

I fucking cant believe you guys are giving him advice. These are the kids that grow up to find a cause for their destructive addiction. Just the idea he is making money makes it more disturbing.
 #19 
Old 2001-05-26, 01:59
Fixit Fixit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

Lost, here's an idea.

Imagine you're the parent of another child who goes to that school.

Now ask youself the same question, what do you do with someone that is making and selling potentially fatal devices and distributing them to your child's classmates?

***** Warning, strong editorial to follow *****

I really don't mean to sound too harsh, but where the fuck do kids like your brother get the idea that it's okay to sell bombs to other kids? Does he have any clue what the hell accountability is? What he could be responsible for?

This is EXACTLY what's wrong with our society today, lack of accountabilty.

Let's see... what kind of a future does a elementary-school Timmothy McViegh have in store?

I'm sorry, I really just can't even figure out why there's even a question here. What's worse, why I feel like I'm the only one who feels so vehemently about this.

Let's all just sit back and laugh at Columbine, shall we? Let's laugh and make fun, don't actually do anything about it. It'll be real funny when some disgruntled student walks in and shoots the one you love most for no reason other than the pack of cigarettes on the nightstand. But that's okay, we have humor to fall back on, screw accountability, screw responsibility to society, screw protecting the values of respect for others' lives and well-being.

Lost, stop him. Stop him now. Tell your parents, tell the parents of everyone he sold a bomb to. Period.

This kind of shit is the last thing we need to let continue happening in this fucked up world.
 #20 
Old 2001-05-26, 03:00
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

good point and thought FIXIT.....
 #21 
Old 2001-05-26, 09:22
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

Enough of this "morality" crap, do I get my renaissance hat or not?
 #22 
Old 2001-05-26, 19:27
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

at least timothy mcveiw or however you spell it had a point, a reason, something that drove him that was worth achieving.

unlike colombine wich is just meaningless slaughter.

if you got to the point where you must kill a lot of people blow up a seniers home or something.

but then again my mom used to work in one of those but now she cooks elsewhere so it doesn't matter.

------------------
fear is your only god!
 #23 
Old 2001-05-26, 23:33
MaximStuff MaximStuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

I'm going to have to go with Fix on this. Anyone who doesn't try and stop him or get in his way, or even bat an eyelash at what's going on is essentially pulling the trigger.

You guys think it's all fun and games, now imagine losing someone very near and dear to you. Lost, what if your brother is in school that day to sell a bomb, and the guy just decides to go haywire and set it off right then and there because he's suicidal. There goes your little brother, and your dilema solves itself. Do you really want that? Do you really want those children's (and adults) lives on your conscious?

Screw you for saying screw morality. Lose someone, lose a person you love very much, THEN come back and say that. Grow up. I hate those who think they're all big and bad and above death.

[This message has been edited by MaximStuff (edited 05-26-2001).]
 #24 
Old 2001-05-27, 00:00
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

I wasn't giving him advice. But if he is doing it he might as well do it safely and if you found out what exactly he was making then you could find out how safe it is and what these 'bombs' could be used for... 1000's of people make illegal devices like this because they like explosives or for other reasons such as that, only a very few use them with an intent to kill, more do so accidentally which is why I was inquiring about what exactly he was making...

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
Visit my BSS Deaths Kitchen www.fieldings43.freeserve.co.uk/DK.htm
 #25 
Old 2001-05-27, 01:47
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Selling Bombs To 13 Year Olds

I told him that his friends are going to rat him out, and I told him to keep the ammunition out of the apartment. But, on a personal level, I think most people should blow themselves up and if they're stupid enough to do it, why not make money off it.

On the other hand, I really do agree with you FIXIT. This is a clear cut example of the downfall out out civilation. Really. And it should be stopped. So, out of the mercy of my soul I told my brother to stop and I think he will once he sells the rest of them.

Cheers,
Lost
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics