About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-19, 23:25
method man method man is offline
Regular
 
Default dudes i need your help

ok here is how it goes i live in barcombe and that is in england there you go i just gave you a geography lesson maybee u can all go on to be tour guides or someshit or maybee u could read the rest of this shit and giv me some input wich i would much prefer ok in barcombe each time bonfire night comes up guess what i know where the fireworks are stored in a site safe u know a big blue metal box it is obviously padlocked
i dont want to use anything thats not easy to make if im planning on burning the lock off besides this would be stupid coz there is a house right near it and it would make to much light i was looking for a better way of getting past it not picking it the lock is about this thick [ ]
thankz dudes
 #2 
Old 2001-04-20, 03:07
slit_yo_throat_bitch69 slit_yo_throat_bitch69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

Big Fucking Hammer
Problems Solved
Questions Answered

If I Was A Girl For A Day
I Would Finger Myself Raw
 #3 
Old 2001-04-20, 09:35
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

okay chap, sure man you could get the fire workz and light the shit ,whee big fucking deal, or could use some criminal knowledge, and figure out that what the fire workz has in it alot of drug dealers want,

RED FUCKING PHOSPHOROUS, you get that shit out and sell it to meth(speed dealers) and you will have enough money to buy your fav play station game ,,hahahahahahah
------------------------
grow your own dope plant a pom
 #4 
Old 2001-04-21, 00:17
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

Nihilistic... every day you prove to me more and more that you are perhaps the dumbest person I've ever met. You're just jealous that this kid has more of a life than you. Red Fucking Phosphorous...? Trying to turn the kid into a drug dealer? Maybe I'm just reading this wrong... maybe this isn't as ridiculous as it sounds... maybe not.
 #5 
Old 2001-04-21, 06:21
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

contradiction of fate ??? is that it
 #6 
Old 2001-04-21, 07:43
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

quote:
Originally posted by cntrdcton0fate:
Nihilistic... Trying to turn the kid into a drug dealer? Maybe I'm just reading this wrong... maybe this isn't as ridiculous as it sounds... maybe not.


yeah im jealous of you and him, that you would rather both of you meet up and have a roast dinner than sell phos and get some cash.

fuck i wish i was that smart.


bwgahahhah haah h aahaahaa
grlllll
---------------------------
totally ........nihilistic

 #7 
Old 2001-04-21, 11:58
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

Bolt cutters. If you try to burn the lock away you will probably catch the fireworks alight. If the padlock lock is a thick as you say you can probably cut it with some bolt cutters. Why not buy some fire works you only need to be 16, or get a friend to do it...

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
 #8 
Old 2001-04-21, 13:18
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

yeah man,

why dont you instead of going to al that trouble to get the door open,

wait untill 2am in the morning

and go and place some improvised napalm around the hut,

and set it on fire

than you can go home and enjoy the view

hahahahahahhaha- yes i am an evil cunt i know.

--------------------------
totally nihilistic
 #9 
Old 2001-04-21, 18:47
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

Maybe one day.. Nihilist. If you take away the "evil" and replace it with anything that remotely means retarded and I'd agree. But then I would be picking on you for a disability that's not your fault, which would be just plain cruel. So I'm sorry Nihilist, I really pity you. I hope things work out for you one day.

...and no it's cntrdcton0fate.
 #10 
Old 2001-04-22, 04:02
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

blow your critical boring fucking square ass lake of mayhemic chaos out of the Excretory opening at the end of the alimentary canal

zzzzz snores,

your retarded to think that by selling phos to a drug dealer that he becomes one, fuck you know less than what you really make out,

hey man, i bet you cook really nice roast dinners tooo-

bwhahahhahahah hahahahahahah
-----------------------
ka fucking boooooooom

[This message has been edited by nihilistic (edited 04-22-2001).]
 #11 
Old 2001-04-22, 07:44
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh it's cntrdcton0fate.... thanks for clearing that up .
 #12 
Old 2001-04-22, 18:04
jordax jordax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

Hey! i'm english to!
I'm a southend guy...

anyways, use thermite...

3parts ground alu
7parts ground iron oxide (rust)

turn it into a powder mixture
and stick it on the lock
with some magnisium ribbon in it.
light the ribbon and hide...
Burns up all kinds of shit like concarte etc...

GOOD LUCK
 #13 
Old 2001-04-22, 20:56
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

Thermite is good, but not for this sort of thing... I am english tooo..

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
 #14 
Old 2001-04-23, 03:50
Valhalla Valhalla is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

get a small argon weailder and cut the lock off i think a small tank like a 13oz it
 #15 
Old 2001-04-23, 08:33
rangeviper rangeviper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

I'd say everyone in here is english. maybe not from England, but all the same...

------------------
...ever since, I've been The Champ.
 #16 
Old 2001-04-23, 23:15
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

ok then British

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
 #17 
Old 2001-04-24, 04:49
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

hey man i'm not british but have you considered just useing a file and filing it down a little every day untill it is weak enough to just bust with a mallet or maybe a batery powered rotery tool i have one and it is suprisingly quiet
 #18 
Old 2001-04-25, 09:58
nito721 nito721 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

OK bud if you have a cordless power drill get the fatest bit you can find and then drill two holes on top of the lock then one hole on the side then one on the bottom. ok the two on top should be right next to each other. then take a hacksaw blade cover half with something ( tape cloth etc..)so you dont cut your hands. then saw from the top 2 holes to the side one then to the bottom one now you should have gone completely around the lock. then the lock is no longer the issue. just open the door. This may be a little noisy at first but quiets down after the drilling. this will work.

Im sorry ive only been a member of totse for one day and am surprised at the lack of good advice. some advice is ok but most is pointless bickering and stupid solutions which may not work or have nothing to do with the problem. give answers that are practical and easy to do.
 #19 
Old 2001-04-25, 11:28
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

yeah man you are new to totse, hahah

---------------------------
totally nihilistic
 #20 
Old 2001-04-25, 22:11
Sober Sober is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

Why the hell would you do anything but use bolt cutters? It takes 2 seconds...and using anything to burn or melt the lock is crazy if you are trying to get to a large amount of fireworks.
 #21 
Old 2001-04-25, 23:30
steelkain steelkain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

Why don't you blow up the box,dude?
Cover it with gasoline and throw it in the
bonfire: SHRAPNEL KABLOOIE OUCH

------------------
they'll tell you your all alone,
and fill your head with lies!
-OZZY
 #22 
Old 2001-04-25, 23:40
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

Didn't I say that earlyer...

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
 #23 
Old 2001-04-26, 00:53
j0662 j0662 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

you did
 #24 
Old 2001-04-26, 23:54
steelkain steelkain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

yeah, sorry.

------------------
they'll tell you your all alone,
and fill your head with lies!
-OZZY
 #25 
Old 2001-04-27, 21:14
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dudes i need your help

No worries just a little annoyed that nobody take me seriously. I post loads of good shit (files on hotwireing etc, and I am perfecting ver 1.1 of my vending machine file) Why do I bother ?


------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics