About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-17, 03:24
bikerpaul bikerpaul is offline
Regular
 
Default Ethics of theft.

What do y'all think about stealing in general? Are u of the opinion that if the opportunity's there take it, that you make your own luck, or that we should exercise restraint and let the fuckers leave cars open, wallets and purses unattended, and houses unlocked? What is this site for after all?
 #2 
Old 2001-04-17, 03:35
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

I stole 'yo hunny like I stole 'yo bike!
 #3 
Old 2001-04-17, 04:45
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

*breaks Lokil*
 #4 
Old 2001-04-17, 04:48
NGNeer NGNeer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

Cleanup in Aisle Two, Bad Ideas Forum.
 #5 
Old 2001-04-17, 04:50
raverdude56001 raverdude56001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

I'd steal anything if i needed it
 #6 
Old 2001-04-18, 03:14
slit_yo_throat_bitch69 slit_yo_throat_bitch69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

I view the victims of my theft much like I view ugly, retarted or physically disabled people.

First I feel bad
Then I laugh

they are like animals, only there for our needs adleast if I rob them they learn the leeson young.

If I Was A Girl For A Day
I Would Finger Myself Raw
 #7 
Old 2001-04-18, 05:30
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

QUOTE "This is a robbery, lets not turn it into a murder"

I'll bet you mom is soooooo proud of you!

My car got stolen last year, yeah, I was late to work and ran in leaving the keys in the ignition. Felt so stupid and since I only carry 'crash-n-cry' insurance I didn't expect
anything but to have learned a fucked-up lesson in stupidity 101, however! The guys who stole my car didn't check the tags, te he he, registration was, well, wasn't! So the very next morning I get a call from the sheriff, they've got my car and arrested the
thieves. Seems while they were out joyriding around at 3am downtown a cop noticed the expired tags! Ha Ha Ha, the best part was that they left their skateboards in the trunk
so you know...parts is parts! idiots

That was very funny, still I always lock my car now and to avoid being late, I just don't work! Problem solved. Still I really didn't deserve to ever see that car again.

Just my luck
 #8 
Old 2001-04-18, 23:37
j0662 j0662 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

stealing is an adiction, i started about a 6 months ago, and i cant stop. so far i i think ive stolen about a grands worth of stuff.
mostly its just small stuff like drinks and stuff, but everynow and again i walk into a computer store and i see that the security is crap, i just take the stuff, stuff like copies of windows, or office 2000.
then at the worst posible time i got a consience, and i felt guilty as hell, although i always made a point of not stealing from small shops, only the big mulitinational corps. But i started to feal bad. i stoped for a bit, but once again i walked into a shop (virgin megastore i think it was) and i found myself walking out with a copy of Lock, stock and two smoking barrels on DVD. I then started again
Now though ive come to a nice level, i nick what ever i want (and i mean computer games and stuff) and at the end of the week i make copies of it, and put it in a bad and take it down to the manage of the respective stores aand give it back. im telling you, you get some realy funny looks from the guy, but when u say u found it out the front of the shop, and its still in the original case, its hard for them to know what to do.
so i get my sence of well being from testing the shop security (and wining)and they dont loose thier allmighty profit margin.

kinda sad init.
 #9 
Old 2001-04-19, 21:04
kitzz876 kitzz876 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

I understand your addiction. It can grow out of control. My thought: it's not bad until you get caught. I've discovered that the police don't care what I think about ethics and such though. Handcuffs still fit regardless. When you get busted you reflect a little more I think and then you can start feeling bad if you didn't already.
 #10 
Old 2001-04-22, 12:20
Riot Girl Riot Girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

If you can it's better to steal form big companies. They factor shoplifting into their prices so if you don't do it it's like their getting money for free.
 #11 
Old 2001-04-22, 15:20
krazd krazd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

Riot girl, thats a cool song full of good advice, you can still collect the dole and do cash in hand work,
 #12 
Old 2001-04-22, 20:52
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

I used to be addicted to stealing shit mainly spirits. One day I picked up a bottle of wisky and noticed a secuity guard following me. So I started yelling Gran, Gran where are you ? Then Put it back on the shelf. He came up to me and said you were going to steal that wern't you ? I said not I was going to give it to my gran to buy because she likes a drop of it before she goes to bed. Then he said about the way I picked it up and shit and what would have happened if I ha left the shop. I then said seriously gran must have left. She will be looking for me I have done nothing wrong can I got. He let me go... Afet that I lost my bottle and haven't stolen big things since, the odd drink when I don't have any money and that sort of thing.

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
 #13 
Old 2001-04-23, 14:42
Riot Girl Riot Girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

yes, what a wonderfull song

Don't worry too much about the future.
If you're nervous about an exam, ring up your school to schedule time, and make a bomb threat.
If you're a girl, lie about period pains to get out of anything you don't want to do.
Cheat if you think you can get away with it. Remember, someone with richer parents is getting private tuition.
 #14 
Old 2001-04-23, 17:38
Neo Nemesis Neo Nemesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

stealing is amazing if people cant protect there shit they just plain old dont deserve it they dont respect it enough to protect it and if you do get caught make up a big phat bullshit story and lie your ass off

theft off an individual just isnt as fun though now credit card fraud and bank fraud and stealing from stores in bulk now thats where the fun and money is. it gives you great pride when you tell the cop that this guy thats sorta a friend of yours wanted you to do him a favor and pick up the 2 laptops from his PO box but the guy with his complete description doesnt exsist, or when your chatting with the security gaurd whos watching you put the item back on the shelve but your crafty work actually slips it in your sleeve or you walk out of a department store past the checkpoint security systems with $300 of jewlery and enough books in you coat to make you look like a warmech
ahhhh theft is such a beutiful crime if they cant protect it you do what you can to protect it for them, take it!

------------------
why not?
 #15 
Old 2001-04-24, 03:41
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

when companies experience shoplifting they raise prices, and report their losses to insurance companies. Enough of those and the rates increase again raising the prices.

Personnally I hate thieves. I once had my wallet stolen, when I found the guy that did it, I worked him over. I found that my money was gone so I took all the money in his wallet, about 12 bucks more than I had. I beat his ass later on as well just for spite.

I'd say anymore if a guy stole from me, I'd simply kill them, if I could find them out. I bust my ass for what I have.
 #16 
Old 2001-04-24, 22:52
steelkain steelkain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

theft in america is justifies since america is stolen land.

------------------
they'll tell you your all alone,
and fill your head with lies!
-OZZY
 #17 
Old 2001-04-25, 01:45
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

*breaks steelkain*

Ozzy is a heroin addict.
 #18 
Old 2001-04-25, 23:45
steelkain steelkain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

yeah, hes on crack and weed also. and probably alot of other drugs.

------------------
they'll tell you your all alone,
and fill your head with lies!
-OZZY
 #19 
Old 2001-04-27, 21:17
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

And what is wrong with weed. I am not dong any at the mo because of exams (I know it doesn't make much difference but not smoking means I revise) but after them I will start up smoking most days again...

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
 #20 
Old 2001-06-04, 18:43
bikerpaul bikerpaul is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

Think I gotta agree wiv Neo. I've bin nickin' since I woz in High School and I jus' fuckin love it. Huge rush and ya gain somethin at the end of it all, and if the opportunity is there? Why not? See pickpocketing to see what I mean. Any more addicts? Anyone in UK wanna get it togetha to make some dosh? Mail me!
 #21 
Old 2001-06-04, 22:37
bigsnoopdeezy bigsnoopdeezy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

i steel wheelchairs from the hospital...then race'em
 #22 
Old 2001-06-04, 23:34
Fixit Fixit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

I used to steal. A lot.

Now I don't. I regret everything I ever stole and did everything I could to make it up to those whom I took from, even the big stores.

Wanna know what made the difference?

I had my shit stolen.

If you think it's neat to steal stuff, let me know, I'll come steal all of yours and then you can see how cool it is to be on the other side.

The only time I'll ever fall back on thieving again is if it's something that I absolutely need, and can't get any other way. And even then, I'd only take from someone who could afford losing it.

Thieves are lazy. Earn your living, don't leech it off of others who do.
 #23 
Old 2001-06-06, 06:51
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

You should go around stealing from theives, then you would be reforming theives and you can do what ever you want with the shit you get

------------------
*-CulexuS-*
 #24 
Old 2001-06-06, 16:34
Neo Nemesis Neo Nemesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

ive had my shit stolen lots of times ie:when i was homeless in the winter and it was 20 below my sleeping bag was stolen, but hay it could be being used by someone who needs it more, and if i couldnt protect it then they should try. You just gotta look at the bright side of everything

------------------
Crime is an Art and a science, think about whether we are a democracy like we say we are or not...
 #25 
Old 2001-06-06, 17:22
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ethics of theft.

I stole bikerpauls moms verginity.

------------------
fear is your only god!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics