About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-11-06, 08:10
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default I gots me an idea

I want to let anyone post as me. I dunno why. Maybe it'll add a little spice? To have this work, I'd need to make it so noone can change the password. For this, I'd need Enigma's help. So... Enigma, could you find some time in your busy life to help a brotha out. Maybe you should revoke my mod status too, eh? Feed me back with thoughts, yo.
 #2 
Old 2000-11-06, 19:53
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

this is in the right forum...
 #3 
Old 2000-11-07, 02:44
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

Wait till you've completely come down from whatever you're on. Then tell us if you still think this is a good idea.
 #4 
Old 2000-11-07, 03:38
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

Ok. I still want to do it. It'll be annoying at first but then it'll be interesting. Plus I dunno if I'm going to post much any more.
 #5 
Old 2000-11-07, 18:37
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

great, right when I get settled in for a long stay all the mods are startin to leave.
 #6 
Old 2000-11-08, 04:32
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

rc, that isn't a coincidence, if you know what I mean. Now get the fuck out of totse.
 #7 
Old 2000-11-08, 06:45
~slowguy ~slowguy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

Hi, this is Z3M,

I haven't been feeling to good latly and I don't know what is wrong.

Just seem to be going downhill. Can ya help me out bro?
 #8 
Old 2000-11-08, 18:57
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

Trippy arent you late for a savage camel mutalation or something?
 #9 
Old 2000-11-08, 21:15
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

I had sorta the same Idea except have a nick that all of us could use to post as, and you would not know for sure who it was. Changing the pw is a problem unless the nick and pw was only known to a trusted few. It would be interisting to read the post. Especialy if it was keep on the down-low and the main community or new members had no Idea they were replying to more than one person. Kind of an inside joke. I was going to bring it up on undernet once but I was not thinking about the Bad Ideas forum.And I didn't think it would fly. Good Idea Z3m but how about keeping your ident. the way it is. And just starting a new "secret" community nick.

Ain

[This message has been edited by Ain (edited 11-08-2000).]
 #10 
Old 2000-11-08, 22:04
Rabbit Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

I kind of think thats neat- then you can ask or post something and people wont be able to put two and two together with your real name- Ive asked some questions here that I would have liked to ask with out my name appearing- anyways, cool idea- I promiss I wont change the password

- and Trippy, you cracked me up with that remark to rc.

BTW ~ cool picture ain
 #11 
Old 2000-11-08, 22:16
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

And rc's reply... does it sound to you like he wants me to stick his head up a camels anus?
 #12 
Old 2000-11-09, 00:27
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

NONONONONONONO! The whole point would be to destroy my sense of self on this board. I wanna do it! I WANNA DO IT!
 #13 
Old 2000-11-09, 02:51
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

Well mabe we like you just the way you are. But since I can't stop you hopefuly someone else can.

Ain

Thanks Rabbit



[This message has been edited by Ain (edited 11-09-2000).]
 #14 
Old 2000-11-09, 04:41
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

Only Enigma can and he doesn't like me. Of course, he may not feel like doing what it takes to get this to work. I'll make some coo graphics for this site if he does... ENIGMA!!! Do you read these threads anymore?
 #15 
Old 2000-11-09, 04:46
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

im for it.

what would the name be?

"Z3TrippySpiffyWinkiBunnyAinJadedSlowRaverHero"
 #16 
Old 2000-11-09, 09:10
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

No. Just "Z3m."
 #17 
Old 2000-11-09, 13:31
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

How about "Trippy"?
 #18 
Old 2000-11-09, 17:34
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

that would be kinda stupid though because after a while everyone would turn into big pussies and be to afraid to say bad shit about someone else so every second post would be Z3,hero,trippy,winki,raver,rx,bong saying some shit about himself!

It would be like this

Z3,hero,trippy,winki,raver,rx,bong says : ~sticks Z3,hero,trippy,winki,raver,rx,bong's head up a camels anus...

Z3,hero,trippy,winki,raver,rx,bong says:
well fuck you too!

Z3,hero,trippy,winki,raver,rx,bong says:
I wasn't talking to you!

Raverz_choice says: who posted what?

Z3,hero,trippy,winki,raver,rx,bong says:
shut up you damn 13 year old necrophiliac


and just for the record I am not a necrophiliac!

~come my army of kittens we will take over the site while they are confused~

~I wonder what ever happened to my army of baboons?~

 #19 
Old 2000-11-09, 20:20
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

They contracted dyphteria and drowned in their own feces.
 #20 
Old 2000-11-09, 20:36
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

My fever is back, the rash is growing.
 #21 
Old 2000-11-11, 16:38
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

No one's a necrophiliac. There is no such word. When the last syllable of an english word starts with ph, then a person who is this word has the word end in e. Homophobe, Pedophile, Euphore, Get it?

Probably not. I worded that horribly. I hope the examples help. Here's another

Raverz_Choice is a 13 year old necrophile.

If you can't get it right, just use a synonym. Say that Raverz_Choice is a 13 year old fucker of the dead.
 #22 
Old 2000-11-11, 21:07
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

Na ah, what about schizophrenic?
 #23 
Old 2000-11-12, 01:05
totser69 totser69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

hey thats not a bad idea!

my username: totser69
my password: one4all

my hotmail username: totser69
my hotmail password: iamtheone

you dont believe im serious do you?


[This message has been edited by totser69 (edited 11-12-2000).]
 #24 
Old 2000-11-12, 01:13
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

seriosly now if it wasn't a bad idea would it really be in this forum? I think this would if it really was a good idea be better off in the General forum.
 #25 
Old 2000-11-12, 02:34
Regular
 
Default Re: I gots me an idea

i think the biggest problem would be who we would name it after...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics