|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2000-10-17, 10:01
|
winki 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Exagerravers Voice
okay sweetie, your current posts have, how do I say???? moved me , yeah, now if you want to be more at ease here do us , well I can't speak for everyone, but I can probably type as much, but I will spare you that since you seem to be aware of the concept of the too long and boring post! you're welcome, now what i would like to know is How old you want to be? and I want you to tell the truth as much as poossible, it is very important that you do!!!please share with the group,.......your earliest memory.. your mothers occupation and how you feel about her, same for your father okay? there is far more information need , however I do not want you to become overwhelmed and start making stuff up, you are quite correct, I do not know , anything, for sure, so please be so kind, or extra -hyper evil, whatever it takes to answer the above questions honestly, who knows maybe I will give you my screen name and then you can be friends with everyone! except Z3m, you'll have to work on your spelling and punctuation plus what else I don't know, uh, well, you' d probably just have to be alot more decent than you seem. Anyway get busy and answer the questions. I very much look forward to reading your truthful answers! I can sometimes be psychic, although I can't say when, it's not at my disposal, but I might know if you lie, maybe Dave will know, and he'll tell me by playing dio, I don';t know,,okay now it's your turn. ps-when you mean too much it's spelled too, but you knew that right, remember just this once, tell the truth! there will be plenty of time for everything else once you've been branded!
|
|
#2
 2000-10-17, 18:22
|
raverz_choice 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Exagerravers Voice
would you mind telling mu who you are sending this post out too?
|
|
#3
 2000-10-17, 23:46
|
|
|
Re: Exagerravers Voice
winki
*hug*
|
|
#4
 2000-10-18, 07:58
|
winki 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Exagerravers Voice
raverz, usually if you can ask a question...you've already got an inkling as to the answer. Forgive me if I've missed something(other than, never mind) Who, would you mind telling me, is mu? Barroom- Thanks I needed that 
|
|
#5
 2000-10-18, 08:44
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Exagerravers Voice
WHY AM I ALWAYS PULLED INTO THIS?
|
|
#6
 2000-10-18, 17:29
|
raverz_choice 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Exagerravers Voice
mu is suppost to be "me". but when I type fast i spell things wrong and hit wrong keys.
|
|
#7
 2000-10-18, 21:14
|
winki 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Exagerravers Voice
Oh..Wow! yeah, I can see that now. Hey so now that you know that this post was to you, where do you want to start? !1st memory? Mom? dear old Dad(s)(who)?alright I expect this to move right along so we can get to the good stuff asap.
|
|
#8
 2000-10-19, 06:52
|
SofaKingNO3 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Exagerravers Voice
I acually want to be my current age (18). I don't remember my earliest memory  . Um I don't want to talk about my parents.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|