About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-11, 08:30
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Objectively badmouthing and lying about yourself

Trippy McGee is a stupid fucking wanker who tries to get sympathy by pretending he quit drugs. Furthermore, he thinks he's reeaaal tough when he talks about shoving peoples heads inside camel anuses. I'm going to kick his arse so badly he cries like a little girl.

See what I mean, it's a real bad idea. I just made an absolute idiot of myself for no good reason.
 #2 
Old 2000-10-12, 02:06
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Objectively badmouthing and lying about yourself

this looks a little familiar...
 #3 
Old 2000-10-12, 07:12
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Objectively badmouthing and lying about yourself

And now I'm being accused of plagiarism. See.
I've lost about 50-70% of my credibility here. I really fucked up on this one.
 #4 
Old 2000-10-12, 08:50
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Objectively badmouthing and lying about yourself

Soo...
Trippy McGee is a stupid fucking wanker who tries to get sympathy by pretending he quit drugs. Furthermore, he thinks he's reeaaal tough when he talks about shoving peoples heads inside camel anuses. I'm going to kick his arse so badly he cries like a little girl, AND HE CANT COME UP WITH AN ORIGIONAL IDEA.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-14, 15:23
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Objectively badmouthing and lying about yourself

TRIPPY MCIDIOT would love this thread.
 #6 
Old 2000-10-15, 07:15
TRIPPYMCIDIOT TRIPPYMCIDIOT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Objectively badmouthing and lying about yourself

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahaahhah
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics