About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-26, 03:07
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default A really bad idea.

Hey I had this really bad idea that i carried out, That is a really bad idea. I don't suggest anyone follows this example as it will most likely get you deported or put to death. But I figure it is a cool story to tell.


I am from colorado and I make lots of money doing the things that I do. Well One day after purchasing a large quatity of extacy, I decided that I would go downtown and see how much money I could make selling the stuff. I had About 200 hits, Which to those who don't know is a shit load of money worth.


Anyway I took one to many of the pills, And started getting careless. I called up a few friends and they met me down there. I passed out hits to them all and we embarked on our adventure. If any of you have ever been to downtown Denver you know that skyline park is quite a popular spot for teens that do drugs. While I was supposed to be selling here to make profit I then changed the idea to, I am now selling so I can get as many people intoxicated as possible. I was selling for rediculous prices, I mean things like 6hits for 3 dollars and shit.


but any way, I started giving them away, And leaving them for people to find, I wound up going back uptown and buying a bunch more about 150 more, And then went back downtown to continue the adventure. We wound up meeting with a few more people that wanted to make friends with the rich kids from the ghetto. So we gave them a shit load of srugs, All but 2 of which wound up dying of an over dose, At this point rumors of the cops showing up greatin very very much.


The two guys that survived got soo scared of getting cought with us that they hopped a train and I havnt seen them since. We then felt that the adventure must end, and that we all must be at leasst somewhat responsible for what we had done. We called the police ourselves and left. I havn't heard anything from the cops yet as every one there thought my name was spike.


I know it is quite a dissapointing end, but that is a true story. I didn't post it so that I could be funny, Or so that I could make anyone think I am some sort of sick heartless freak. I just posted It so That if you are a parent, or anyone else that doesn't know whay goes on in the ghetto.


I just want every one to stop and think. Just so every one knows that things ike this are going on. All my life I grew up hearing similar stories like this, And my parents and every one ele I looked up to told me people like that didn't really exist. When I started interacting with things outside my house my mother started to get worried. She wouldn't let me out sid after dark for fear something would happen to me. All these years later I look back And realize That now, I have become that thing wich my mother feared. I have somehow become this manifestation of what some all evil that I never thought could exist. I have gotten a countless number of people killed or addicted to drugs. For these acts some call me satan himself. The fact that I don't feel any remorse what so ever, only seems to support those claims. Kinda scary when I think about it.


So in short, If some one doesn't do drugs, Don't get them started, It ca be disastorous when they get there friends. Bad idea indeed.
 #2 
Old 2000-09-26, 03:23
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

Man...Acid...Bad...*cries*
 #3 
Old 2000-09-26, 07:28
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

i don't know if i buy it, what do you wanna get caught? or did this happen a long time ago?

you were responsible for the deaths of individuals, and told your whole scheme over the internet?

balls
 #4 
Old 2000-09-26, 16:52
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

Actually I don't think I have any worries. My town is truly ghetto, a very large number of people are murdered everyday. And besided it is not like any one knows my real name, It could never be traced back to me, especialy since so few people from colorado come to this message board, you might be able to look it up in the obituaries of the rockymountain news or the denver post.


I was in a way resposible for there deaths, But I only provided the drugs, they took them thereselves.


Besides I will most likely never ever go to jail because my computer skill won't let that happen. You might think it to be a myth but it is possible to wipe a criminal record clean. Unfortunatly that only lasts untill some one desides to look at your info on paper. The only real advantage it has, is that you won't get arrested for warrents or things like that during raids, or routine stops.


Believe me if you want. Of course I don't know what I have to lie about.
 #5 
Old 2000-09-26, 21:15
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

I dunno man, that kinda shit happens every day and not that I don't believe you but man if you ever got cought you notice that the sentance would not be murder it could only be intent to sell unless you sold them alot then it would be trafficing or if you gave them awya then it would be contributing to minors but no matter what shit I don't blame you for the murder of them, I would only consider you a killer if you pulled the trigger on somebody and then I still wouldn't be bothered by you, I know lots of people that do bad shit and would kill if the opportunity came. my best friend once beat a kid with a 2x4 and I just sat back and watched, as well one of my closer friends beat up a woman and stole her purse it is all just a part of my kinda life style even I admit to doing stuff like that (blowing up the wall of a building) and these people do not bother me it is all just a naturall part of life.

What I wanted to say though is I am sure a small amount of cops/FBI agents spend there days searching the net looking for shit like that the cought a kid that said on the net I am going to blow up my school on the net and the fbi traced the name and everything back to him called the local authoritys and the child was apprehended to bad he was dumb as hell and knows nothing about bombs but he was still arested with threatining to do that.
 #6 
Old 2000-09-27, 20:39
Mister_Clean Mister_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

That is FUCKED up......... thats all i have to say...


Clean
 #7 
Old 2000-10-04, 02:27
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

Ravers, you're a drag!!!big time!!!
I hope you get what you deserve for the
opinions that you hold and the parts of yourself that you're proud of. Bitch needs
to die(figuratively speaking) you are probably not much to look at , regardless, you areone of the ugliest people I've seen on this board!
May some barely less than lethal metamorphisis consume you and spit out something worthwhile. just my humble opinion, you're gross!

Learn from tradgedy and the evils you witness
Don't hi-five em and take em to the sadie hawkins stupid bitch!
 #8 
Old 2000-10-04, 04:07
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

now it would have been normal evil if you would have posted it normaly but posting it with a smile makes you seem freaky evil.
 #9 
Old 2000-10-04, 17:13
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

I never noticed that before but your right that is kinda freaky how I put a smily face maybe it brought a smile to my face thinking of 2 dead preps in a a ditch waiting for...

Just a second I have to take my medication.

O.k. I'm back, good bye!
 #10 
Old 2000-10-09, 02:40
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

you might think that you wouldn't have a problem with me, but if you have ever looked into a dying persons eyes, and you saw the fear and pain in there eyes, it is almost enough to make you cry knowing that you are responsible for that. When you are watching some one die, that you have killed it is almost as if you can feel every beat of there heart, and when they stop breathing, you realized that part of you has just died.


You might like to talk about killing, and think that it is all kosher, but untill you have experianced it first hand you will never truly understand death. The most pain I have ever experianced in my life was watching the guy that tried to talk to me bleed to death. He grabbed me and said something but I didn't listen, I stabbed him several times and watched him take two steps back, and fall to his knees. The only thing I could think was about how afraid he was, I could see it in his eyes, worse than anything you can ever imagine.


which brings me to say, never love something so much you can't watch it die.
 #11 
Old 2000-10-10, 22:33
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

i believe you twiztd! i really do! i believe you are a freak with a whole lot of sick fantisies! shit man! dunno about all yo other people, but just looking at how that tekst is writen is enought prove for me to know your SHITTING YOUR HEAD OFF! i would know this as learned studying sources ,interpreting and concluding them.

i think your so lame that i aint even gonna bother picking out things in your text which tell us its fake, cause i know we all know your crapping anyways!

In short though: The whole getho thing and stuff! drugs, getho, od, killing, evil. what your point?
My anylisis of you would be (an i aint a shrink but can cleary see this though) that you are some kid that had touble with his mom, or still has. from there the crap you posted bout you mamma. your mommy really does protect you and you wish to "escape" creating a virtual other you. (LOL). you also dont live in a getho, far from it. this can be see because you consider the whole scene "getho, selling drugs, etc" as something evil. you also claim that you ARE evil cause you are involved with such things. but whats so evil about gethos? its where poor people live, they cant help it. and whats so evil bout selling pills? i do it ! I can go on about many other thing, but fuck it, maybe later!


Unfortuantly for you i also know alot about pills. and know its not possible to just OD on them just like that! you need to take hella alot! i also know people wouldnt just take all the pills you see them at ones! you say you sold 6 pill for 3 dollars. And you want us (and yourself) to believe that this person would just take as many as you sell him? arent you aware that the person would keep the rest for later? it aint candy or chips, you know! it can be saved and sold on! LOL, you really fucked up on that part!

ps. why would those two survivers wanna meet "the rich kids from the getho"? Is that what they told you? hello, we wanna meet rich kids from the getho. The way which you wrote that is book-style, as if you are telling a story! but how would you know in reality? and dont you think those kids would come back to look for you and beat you to death? why not? you say they ran away scared and never came back., why where they so scared? wee they afraid "you would" OD them too? LOL they dissapeard and never came back. [the end]


(more soon)

[This message has been edited by neur0t0xicity (edited 24-10-2000).]
 #12 
Old 2000-10-10, 22:51
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

I'm with neuro on this one.

twiztd, from the minute you arrived at this board you've been spewing codshit from your nostrils like a white kid from the burbs.
Hell, I'd know. I am a white kid from the burbs. Just happens though, that I live in the burbs of the heroin capital of the world, in the age of superboredom. And I'm fucking bored. So I take(took/will take later) drugs not for status, or to relate with the ghetto youth, but because I'm a spoiled little white kid with nothing better to do. Just like you. Only differance is, I'm not a complete todger. You are.
 #13 
Old 2000-10-10, 23:05
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

quote:
it will most likely get you deported or put to death.


Yeah, in Thailand maybe. And you can't get deported unless you're an actual immigrant, einstein.

quote:
Well One day after purchasing a large quatity of extacy


Is is a coincidence that ecs happens to be the trendyest drug around? I doubt that.

quote:
I had About 200 hits, Which to those who don't know is a shit load of money worth.


Yeah, how much? Oops. I guess you're one of those bitches who don't know.

quote:
and buying a bunch more about 150 more,


Do you mean to say you just went to a dealer at the spur of the moment and he had 150 hits ready for you? *cough* Bullshit *cough-cough*

quote:
with a few more people that wanted to make friends with the rich kids from the ghetto.


If you're a rich, white kid livin in the ghetto with 350 hits of ecstasy and you're such a complete and utter weenyboy, how did you not get your arse whumped?

quote:
All but 2 of which wound up dying of an over dose


Sounds like somebody doesn't know dicksquat about ecstasy, apart from what the news reports and anti-drug pamphlets tell you.

quote:
At this point rumors of the cops showing up greatin very very much.


The hell is that supposed to mean? You expected the cops to show, or you heard from a bunch of people the cops had shown when they hadn't? Make more sense.

quote:
survived got soo scared of getting cought with us


Neuro's already made fun of you about that bit, I don't see why I should bother.

quote:
We then felt that the adventure must end,


Sounds like you're writing a fantasy novel.

quote:
thought my name was spike.


That's a pretty dicky name you picked out for yourself. Like you're trying to sound big and tough, but you aren't.

quote:
or anyone else that doesn't know whay goes on in the ghetto.


You mean like yourself?

quote:
She wouldn't let me out sid after dark for fear something would happen to me.


I could add something Freudian here, but it isn't really neccesary.

quote:
. I have gotten a countless number of people killed or addicted to drugs


I can count to zero. Can't you?

quote:
For these acts some call me satan himself.


AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BOLLOCKS!

[This message has been edited by Trippy_McGee (edited 10-10-2000).]
 #14 
Old 2000-10-11, 02:19
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

you wanna know about living in the ghetto?

ask lost, I'm sure she'd love to fill you in dickless...
 #15 
Old 2000-10-11, 04:50
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

That "dickless" remark had better not be aimed at me. I'm bored and spoiled, but certainly not dickless.
 #16 
Old 2000-10-12, 05:08
Saber X Saber X is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

hey would you mind telling me what day this happaned because I do live in colorado...in denver...and...I would of herd of...something ....mabey not but what day was it...
 #17 
Old 2000-10-12, 07:14
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

You would probably have seen it on the news if it actually happened.
 #18 
Old 2000-10-12, 08:37
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

i haven't looked here for a while, but in the post after mine you stated to the fact that you weren't really worried about getting caught posting here because nobody knew your name.

i see you have e-mail. i see you have an isp. that isp bill goes to an address that has a name on it.

need i say more? and this can all be found out just by looking at three little icons right next to the date and time on your posts.
 #19 
Old 2000-10-12, 10:08
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

Bet you'd have trouble getting my name. No cookies!
 #20 
Old 2000-10-16, 01:30
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

i quess twist dont have aything to say no more....
 #21 
Old 2000-10-16, 11:21
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

yeah but z3m, i also notice you only have two icons next to your posts.
 #22 
Old 2000-10-17, 03:27
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

He has Edit/Delete Post and profile for Z3M, big fucking deal. Enigma has all our emails but for my sanity I like to believe he is not fed freindly.
 #23 
Old 2000-10-17, 15:17
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

i think we all like to believe that.
 #24 
Old 2000-10-19, 02:37
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

they aint ever gonna find out anything from the free-internet-email-address i created!
MWHAHAHAHA
 #25 
Old 2000-10-20, 04:12
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

they can still track you through a server unless you have an anonymity server. or are on aol or somthing under an alias and pay with money orders and log in on alternating payphones.
 #26 
Old 2000-10-20, 18:09
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

It really sucks how no matter how much precotions you take you can still be found.

If russia or any other country could jam the computer signals in the U.S. the U.S. would be screwed. well lots of countries would be screwed if there computer satalites were all destroyed and then the power was taken out but most goverment bases have like 6 seperate back up generators.
 #27 
Old 2000-10-22, 17:58
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

Just dont do anything to get your ass in trouble, then you have nothing to worry about, bunch of dumbasses. Everyone has a right to live without a bunch of clowns like you assholes fucking everything up. I hope you burn in hell, twizd, blow me you cuntdigger.
 #28 
Old 2000-10-23, 06:54
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

Hey, at least he knows that what he did was wrong. But, dude, twiztd, if you really did do something like that, I'd recommend that you start getting involved in community anti-drug programs and shit. Even if you don't feel bad about what you did, helping others might make you feel good.
 #29 
Old 2000-10-24, 14:46
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

if every one is sooo convinced that I am a fraud then I have an idea. hey saber x you are from colorado and denver at that, so why don't we meet up so I can show you, then you can tell all these mother fuckers that I am not lying. any one else like that idea?


What would I have to gain by lying to a bunch of people I don't know about my life? some of the people are calling me a liar because they think it is "impossible" for this stuff to be true. Well I just have a few things to say. x is not the trendiest drug around here. I would say it is cocaine. I never said I was evil, I just stated that other people said I was, nothing is evil about selling pills, just about all the other stuff. and homeless drugees will take how ever many pills you give them.


If saber wants I can give him my dealers phone number, he sell very very large quantities at once of drugs. I have bought up to 300 hits of x 1200 hits of acid and 8 pounds of weed all at once. An yes he is always ready to sell drugs, of course he just has 200 hits ready to sell. He is a drug dealer.


if any one else wants to call me a liar, ask about the parts you are confused on, I can clarify every detail.
 #30 
Old 2000-10-24, 14:52
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

I know I should have just edited the other one but uhh trippy what is wrong with you? I didn't pick out the name spike, I have spiked hair you dumbass. umm and its not like I make millions of dollars or anything. Just a fucking shitload more than any other kid my age. and don't tell me shit about people over dosing on extacy. Have you ever seen some one take 16 hits at once? well I have in facts it isn't even a rare occurence.


As for the bit about the cops showing up, yeah there were rumors. People were saying stuff like,"hey that guy just called the cops" and stuff like that.

And yes I am from the ghetto, the place where poor people live is either the shit pile or the slums, get your slang right.
 #31 
Old 2000-10-24, 16:41
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

quote:
if any one else wants to call me a liar, ask about the parts you are confused on,I can clarify every detail.


well shithead, why dont you read the reply of Trippy and me, and clarify the thinks we asked/thought there, instead of ignoring the whole thing.

LoL, you really do suck! The way you write stuff down, dont sound like a dealer from the getho to me...

but just answer and clarify those replies. (If you can)

[This message has been edited by neur0t0xicity (edited 24-10-2000).]
 #32 
Old 2000-10-24, 20:02
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

It is not a new thing to have people overdose on xtc expecially if it is your first time and you take alot.

In a rave up near my town they had 2 people die didn't do drugs and it was there first rave they were both 16 and they both had like 9-12 hits.

the lethal dose can change from person to person and one of these kids were really bulky so don't say it was because he was small.

this dose not in fact mean I agree with anyone I don't have a certain side on this or any other matter that dose not really concern me but I want to talk about. All I wanted to do was say that it is highly possible for somebody to overdose on smaller amounts of xtc. and 16 hits is not a small amount at all.
 #33 
Old 2000-10-24, 22:48
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

People dont need drugs to have a good time, I think they're pretty dumb, especially when they fuck up poeple's lives like in episodes like that one. If I knew that I was responsible for taking somebody's life, I would at least feel guilt for it. If you did do this terrible deed, then I hope you burn for it, if you didn't, why the fuck are you lying?
 #34 
Old 2000-10-25, 01:44
Xin Xin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

bad thing to do, worse if youre lying. i've lived in a ghetto every drab day of my life, even the harshest worst drug dealers and pushers had a soul. least i can say for you. i feel a lie in your words and and a terrible story from an even more terrible and rotten mind thats sat in and festered probably in a poor little rich boys room in the "better" part of this "ghetto" of yours. i could be a little more angry but, that would make you a little more de@d...fucker
 #35 
Old 2000-10-25, 02:03
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

if i was your dealer i'd have you killed for offering to give out my phone number, and telling my business over the internet.

how old are you?
 #36 
Old 2000-10-25, 05:13
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

I'll draw up a betting pool. $5 to bet.

Betting 13 is banned because i'm almost certain that's how old he is.
 #37 
Old 2000-10-25, 05:22
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

Gimmie 5 on 14 then!!!
 #38 
Old 2000-10-25, 05:43
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

hes 13 and a necropheliac
 #39 
Old 2000-10-25, 15:17
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

No, that's raverz choice, remember?
 #40 
Old 2000-10-26, 00:32
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

maybe hes an 8 year old with an kinda high IQ for his age... but just not high enoug to make a lie believable!!! or "a" lie? LIES, i should say!

check out all his other posts! lol!
 #41 
Old 2000-10-26, 00:57
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

I don't have the time.
Could you direct me to some of the more pathetic ones?

Woah man, I just took 20 ex pills. Cause I found them outside, so I popped them all.

If somebody offered me a hit for $15 or less I wouldn't buy it cause it would most probably be eph or dmx or some shit like that.
 #42 
Old 2000-10-26, 01:22
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

I care if twisted is lying. I find his tales exciting. :P
 #43 
Old 2000-10-27, 21:39
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

*agrees with bongman*

TALES!!!

but no everyone is as bright as you are bong, some people might actually beflieve that crap, untill told it aint true
 #44 
Old 2000-10-28, 04:57
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

Like raverz choice...
 #45 
Old 2000-10-28, 06:08
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

"It is the tale, not he who tells it"
-Stephen King
 #46 
Old 2000-10-29, 04:11
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

*smacks the shit outta twizted fer being a retard*

so wait, having a good dealer makes you ghetto????
 #47 
Old 2000-10-30, 13:13
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

*smacks the shit outta Jaded for not strapping a bike helmet to his fist first*

Now you get back there and lay into the cunt.
 #48 
Old 2000-10-30, 15:51
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

i dont know why i didnt post this earlier but:

you need to take a huge amound of mdma to die!
The LD50 for mdma is 106mg/kg!(LD50 is the dose which will kill 50% of the animals that were tested).
So thats 6000mg for a human being of average weight. one pill has an average of 75-125mg of mdma.
so to die you need to take over 60!!!

whats that twist boy? ow, you did gave them 60 pills, did you? ok, i believe you, dont worry
 #49 
Old 2000-11-24, 08:29
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

maybe where you come from you could take 60 and die but the pills that i get around here i reckon more than 10 would kill you. Also we got these liquid MDMA gel caps goin round here I dont think anyone i know could handel more than 2, its nasty shit.
well i dont want to sound like i know heaps about eccys because all i know is they got kedamine in them and that when i take them i feel like a maad cunt. haha
well anyways im out
#*PcThUg2ooo
 #50 
Old 2000-11-24, 11:13
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A really bad idea.

Who the fuck is "Xin?!"
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics