About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-26, 02:52
Jenkwater Jenkwater is offline
Regular
 
Default fuck credibility....

why the hell would I want or need credibility to post on a message board?

and how the fuck am I not being credible?...I haven't ever said anything that would show that i am not credible....WHAT THE HELL AM I TALKING ABOUT, I HAVE NEVER MADE A CLAIM THAT WOULD SHOW I AM NOT CREDIBLE...whatever the hell I need to be credible for.
 #2 
Old 2000-09-26, 03:52
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

you could be a cop, it wouldnt be the first time the jamone have ruined a perfectly good board.
 #3 
Old 2000-09-26, 07:18
Jenkwater Jenkwater is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

I see....the pigs...

is jamone italian?
 #4 
Old 2000-09-26, 07:38
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

*yawn*
 #5 
Old 2000-09-27, 04:23
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

its spanish for ham.
 #6 
Old 2000-09-27, 04:44
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

Hey man trust me, I know. It isn't wise to pick a fight with these guys, they are violently agressive. I am having hell keeping them from trashing me, don't dig your own grave.
 #7 
Old 2000-09-27, 06:10
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

Isn't Jamon spanish for ham?
 #8 
Old 2000-09-27, 09:41
soullace soullace is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

Nope Jamon is like Jammin' but jamacian.

Ohh good im going to get jumped for that :]
 #9 
Old 2000-09-27, 17:01
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

the people here at totse don't fuck around they kill you if you piss 'em off or maybe they just send you a virus but either way give me an hour or two before you start your car o.k.!
 #10 
Old 2000-09-27, 17:09
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

yes Atomic. its spanish.
 #11 
Old 2000-09-28, 04:46
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

Just checking. I know Chupacabra is "Goat Sucker" and Maquina de Sexo is "Sex Machine" and Cerrado su Boca is "Shut your mouth" But that's the extent of my spanish knowledge. I'm a Deutsch and English boy.
 #12 
Old 2000-09-28, 08:35
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

i'm an ass and legs man myself
 #13 
Old 2000-09-28, 08:45
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

you need to be credible to not look like a retard...

eldritch: Don't even talk about dem fools ruining the temple, would piss me off.
 #14 
Old 2000-09-28, 17:32
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

Chupacabra means goat sucker, but only when really roughly translated. Ther is supposed to be some kind of legend behind the creature called the chupacabra, a vampiric shape shifter that roams at night and feeds off goats.

If for some strange reason any one wants to know the legend just ask.
 #15 
Old 2000-09-28, 17:43
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

Um... *Squizbit*?

-Looks confused-
 #16 
Old 2000-09-29, 01:54
Jenkwater Jenkwater is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

hey twiztd do you ever listen to coast to coast am?
http://www.mikesiegel.com

check it out, they have pictures of chupacabra.

ps--I forget who said this "you have to be credible to not look like an idiot"
why the hell would I care if I looked like an idiot? ESPECIALLY in front of you.
 #17 
Old 2000-09-29, 02:50
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

because if you look like a retard in front of us then we flame you mercilessly and leave you like a char broiled side of bacon....
 #18 
Old 2000-09-29, 04:17
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

If chupacabra shape shifts, why do all the eye witness acocunts look the same? You know, it looks very similar to eyewitness accounts of "gray aliens", but this is the wrong forum for that.
 #19 
Old 2000-09-30, 08:44
Jenkwater Jenkwater is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

but the thing is I dont really care about being flamed mercilessly by you, it really doesn't concern me...if I get too annoyed I stop posting and go on with my life.
 #20 
Old 2000-09-30, 10:39
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

Judging by your website, you don't have a life.

If you want to contribute and share ideas with those on this board - the idea of posting - credibility is all you have. If you don't have it, no one will talk to you.
 #21 
Old 2000-09-30, 20:28
Jenkwater Jenkwater is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

the website hasn't been updated for about 4 months...I make the pictures and the general ideas and top 10 lists....I do not do the html crap...I know nothing of that.

ps--I dont care if anyone talks to me on this board.
 #22 
Old 2000-09-30, 21:54
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

Oh yes, fuck that crediblity hard. Uh...
 #23 
Old 2000-10-01, 06:50
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

Dude, your site is fucked up. Are you that poor child's stalker??
 #24 
Old 2000-10-01, 10:23
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

quote:
I make the pictures and the general ideas and top 10 lists....I do not do the html crap...I know nothing of that.


And that's supposed to make it better?

 #25 
Old 2000-10-01, 10:59
Jenkwater Jenkwater is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuck credibility....

z3m...not having a life would constitute me spending large amounts of time programming html and all that shit...which I dont...

ps--the mother fucking 'child' is 18 and he is a fucking dumb ass, he believed me and an associate were in the mafia and we had a time machine etc...he was 16 at that time...how fucking stupid can a person be?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics