About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-20, 21:04
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default I need an idea please help

I live in a small town and I have run completely out of ideas for vandalism so please if you can think of something original or it doesn't have to be origanal it could just be something that not many people do. because smashing the lights on a railway crossing, cutting holes in peoples garbage bags, steeling from cars, going on top of buildings and spray painting the roof, and egging houses on haloween has all just got really old and I need something original please help I am flat out of ideas if you a really good one email me raverz_choice@yahoo.com
 #2 
Old 2000-09-21, 04:59
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

i took the engine from a portable concrete mixer and turned it into a go-cart. electric chainsaws are cheap, and you can run them from a car cigarette lighter if you get a power inverter big enough, theyre handy for slicing peoples saplings, mailboxes, cars, houses... anything really. what CANT you do with a chainsaw?
you could always go pyro. while its not vandalism, i still find myself amused to the point of histerical laughter at the sight of large enough flames. tweaking lighters is fun and cheap. Ham & Cheese is a favorite of mine. Ham = granulated pool chlorine. Cheese = brake fluid. This will create quite a fire, so its recommended that you step back a lot. also if it doesnt get enough oxygen it can create a cloud of chlorine gas. too deep a whiff will fuck your grandchildren up, if you live. so when considering the container, a cupped piece of paper is fine. a long necked (for that matter, any) bottle is stupid. of course you may already know all this, in which case ive wasted my time.
 #3 
Old 2000-09-21, 06:50
Hells_wrath Hells_wrath is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

You know those road blocks construction workers use...the kind that have four legs (and sometimes a flashing light) and they fold flat? I always liked to stand those up on railroad tracks, like in the middle, and watch trains smash 'em....It'll amuse you for a little bit. Also, walk around the local school late at night....one time someone left a window about an inch open at a local elementary school - running around that place proved hours of entertainment...
 #4 
Old 2000-09-21, 22:55
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

sometimes when they have the flashing lights lined up to indicate road construction, its fun to take a hammer or a hatchet or a bat or a sword or a golf club or a chainsaw or whatever is handy and drive by while someone hits them with said implement. theyre tougher than they look. heh. a train would be good.
 #5 
Old 2000-09-21, 23:07
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

Find a local pool and fill it full of Jell-O. Wait until it gets cold enough at night for it to congeal (40 degrees or so). Funny but expensive. I've always wanted to try it.
 #6 
Old 2000-09-22, 16:43
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

I'm only 13 so a drive by chainsaw slicing is out of the quistion but I soon will watch a train destroy some cunstruction worker signs. as well I think the schools have motion detectors in the halls.

Anything else?
 #7 
Old 2000-09-23, 05:28
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

You could get really high and break into peoples houses and leave mints on their pillows. Man, that'd totally freak them out, cause they'd be all like "Woah! There's a mint on my pillow!"
"Well, I didn't put it there"
"Neither did I.... hold me"
And it would really fuck with their minds.

I'm so fuckign stoned.
 #8 
Old 2000-09-23, 06:31
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

That's a good idea.

Cows can't walk down stairs. I don't know if you can get one of those, but they're fun.

Here are some tips.

Maybe there's a chapter in your area.

A good one is to fill an enema bag full or dark liquid, give yourself the enema - not too full now - hold it, take a walk into a grocery store, let it rip.

If you can get a hold of some tapes shown in school and some porn, dub the porn in the school tape. Start with really fast clips so that noone can tell what it is. Then come in on a really extreme scene of anal or something. Gay porn packs a better punch but you might not want to go rent some gay porn...

Or you could always poop on their daughter. Hey, I tried to warn her.

Wake me when robot wives are cheap and effective.
 #9 
Old 2000-09-23, 07:15
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

cheap an effecive it is time to wake up!
 #10 
Old 2000-09-23, 12:13
Hells_wrath Hells_wrath is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

Just thought of something else that I've done with those construction roadblocks. About 3 months ago me and two friends were in a truck and came upon several stacks of roadblocks. We jumped out and grabbed some, threw 'em in the truck, and jetted. Then we went to my brother's house (he lives in a corner house). We counted the roadblocks...we had 9, so we each took 3 and went out into the street...we blocked off the intersecting street on both sides, and blocked from going straight...like this:

1 1
1 1
1 1
11111111111 X X X 11111111111
X X
X X
X X
11111111111 11111111111
1 1
1 1
1 1

Then we just sat on the porch and watch cars come down the street and sit there for like a year, drivers all confused. If they had a small car they could pull a U-turn, if not they had to get out and move them. Not good since it started pouring right after we sat them up....haha
 #11 
Old 2000-09-23, 12:14
Hells_wrath Hells_wrath is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

WTF??? That map posted a little fucked up...disregard that. I'm sure you see what I was saying anyways.....
 #12 
Old 2000-09-24, 06:19
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

Speaking of trains:

Put an old TV on the railroad tracks. Good fun for the whole family.

Steal some "CAUTION" tape and stretch it across the railroad tracks like the train's a 5K runner or something. You could even cheer for it and throw Gatorade at the engineer.

Throw rocks at the trains.

Practice the old and dangerous art of trainhopping. Today a freight went through my town doing about 20 mph with two open boxcars. I was half tempted to leave, but I was pretty damn tired, and my bed was nice and cozy...
 #13 
Old 2000-09-24, 06:21
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

And who could forget coins???

Me, for a little bit anyway.

You know that March of Dimes where they try to get one mile of dimes stretching down a line? Who says you can't do the same thing? Find a rail that used once or twice a day and hold a March of Dimes. Donators get to see the show when the train comes rumbling through.
 #14 
Old 2000-09-26, 16:57
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

If all else fails resort back to good old fashioned tagging. Tagging is a very good type of vandalism. At one point our tag crew known as ups (united pot smokers) had a 6000$ dollar bounty on any information that led to any of our arrests.


If you don't like that idea do thepetty shit, we used to throw smoke bombs in mcdonalds drive through and shit. Blowing up dumpsters with pipe bombs really never seems to get old. There is plenty of stuff you just have to have the balls to do it. the people that have that kind of balls are called juggalos. Inspired by the insane clown posse.
 #15 
Old 2000-09-26, 20:52
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

hey I could take a steel nail and pound it into the traintacks and when the traincoms it will either go right over the nail or hopefully the train takes a jump off the tracks.

Whats tagging? as well if you know how to make a bomb light or heavy please post how here.

I have been meaning to learn how to make bombs for a while, I know how to blow up a car by putting stuff in the gas tank but who ever said you needed a car? all you need is a pail of gas.
 #16 
Old 2000-09-26, 22:02
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

(best when done in the summer)

if you can get your hands on some liquid nitrogen (that shit is FUN!) try dropping a few cans of shaving cream in the liquid nitrogen.

after frozen, you can practically peel away the metal (it won't explode, all of the contents are frozen in the shape of their container.) feel free to chip at it with a chisel or whatever you feel is necessary to get the metal off. do this to maybe 2 or three cans of the stuff. you now have frozen shaving cream.

once you have obtained the cyllinders of shaving cream (still frozen. you need to hold them with an oven mitt or something.) run your ass outside and pop them in your victims car. put them under the back seat or in the glove box (some place that isn't looked at periodically checked in a car).

shut all of the windows, and wait. (you may want to check to see if the car is unlocked before you attempt to freeze the shaving cream).


when thawed, the shaving cream will expand immensly. with two of these, their car will have a decent amount of shaving cream inside it. whe i say decent, i mean enough to shave 4 camels bald. realize how much space a little bit of shaving cream takes up on your hand when you squirt it out. now, imagine the entire fucking can!!!!!

what happens: is that when the shaving cream can is frozen, while the contents are under insane amounts of pressure, when they are frozen, the pressure doesn't need to be applied by a can. the lack of heat supplies enough rigidity to hold everything in place. the can may be peeled off and discarded. when you place the frozen lot of shaving cream in a hot car, it will most definately thaw.

the shaving cream was undder pressure before, and now it is frozen. what will happen if the shaving cream thaws without a can. all of that pressure will be released and the shit will expand all over the fucking place in the car.
 #17 
Old 2000-09-26, 22:42
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

Me and some of my friends have pulled the shaving cream bit before, but we did it by putting the cans in the freezer for awhile, not fucking liquid nitrogening them.
 #18 
Old 2000-09-26, 23:55
Mr CrEEP Mr CrEEP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

heres one of my favorites go to your college,or school if you still go to it,get super glue or epoxy putty,i recomend epoxy,put it in the key hole of the teachers class room you hate or car doors,and it gets the teachers and janiters pissedd off,sometiems they have to change the hole lock,if you use super glue they torch the door knob to melt it,so use epoxy,but super glue will work,and if your lucky you can take your time going to class becuase everyone else would be standing outside,,hehehahahhehehe
 #19 
Old 2000-09-27, 02:22
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

Oh my fucking GOD, you havn't heard of tagging. It's like talking to a prep. o offense


Go to www.artcrimes.com to see some really great taggs. you wanna know another really good idea, (although I am the only person careless enough with my money to do this) Is to go into a school any where far away from your house, with a vile of lsd. Either put it in the coffie in the teachers louge or do like I did and pour the vile into the handsoap dispenser in the bathrooms. I have never seen a school closing that big in my life.


If you are interested in making pipe bombs it is incredibally easy. Get a peice of pvc pipe, and a plug for each end, a peice of paper, and some "black powder". I don't know what the chemical make up of black powder is but it is sold under that name and makes huge explosions when it is packed tightly. Any way put a plug on one end of the pipe, fill it up with the black powdrer and pack it down in there. keep doing that untill you can't get anymore powder in the pipe. Put the other plug on the other side. Get a little bit more of the powder and put it on the paper,Roll it up and kind of crinkle it untill it turns a dingy grey color. when It does this you have succeeded in making a fuse, Drill a hole in the side of the pipe, and force the fuse inside, put plumbers outty all around the fuse to hold it in plce, light it up and run like hell.
 #20 
Old 2000-09-27, 06:13
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

Tagging's just putting gang signs or Hobo's Cant on shit, right?
 #21 
Old 2000-09-27, 14:27
Babalon Babalon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

Some people might find glueing ugly plastic figurs, ( barbies perhaps ) , onto police cars a challenge. It could even become A TREND. By the way are there others missing posts? And wouldnt someone kindly tell me what happened 2 V?
 #22 
Old 2000-09-27, 16:55
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

oh tagging as in somebodies or a group of peoples tag or symbol I thought you ment something else, I am artistically challenged that is why I stick mainly with destroying or burning things, I am getting some spray paint and covering some windshields in red then spraying hairs spray, lighter fluid, and any other flammables all over peoples cars and when they finally get the fire out they find they have to buy a new windshield as well, and you know those wires under the dash bourd that you put together to hotwire a car, well who says you needs to put them together just cut them all to the point were the wires don't reach anymore.
 #23 
Old 2000-09-27, 22:57
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

Viper decided he was too nuts to come here anymore. I miss him to tell you the truth.
 #24 
Old 2000-09-28, 20:04
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

hey I learned about a new bomb it is called the paint bomb and remember to hurt people in the process.

take a paint can and spill some so it is 3/4 full then fill the rest with deoderant now get tape and use the tape to hold a lighter on then throw the lighter in (run like hell) this is sure to make the paper because you will see the paint in the air a good 10 blocks away. now for heavy damage yes I did say heavy not as this isn't heavy already you can add rocks, pebbles, nuts, or any other hard object and when it blows they will shoot out breaking windows (you will most likely kill somebody if you put rocks in there, but its not like you never killed nobody before).
 #25 
Old 2000-09-28, 22:15
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

deoderant?
 #26 
Old 2000-09-29, 04:20
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

I've always heard that with a resealable paint can, dry ice, some poor sap's front porch, and a doorbell ring. I sussposse deductive reasoning will put the rest together.
 #27 
Old 2000-09-29, 15:09
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

So how many people you killed ravers_choice? Mr 13 year old weenyboy? Mr shit talking wannabe? Mr poopy head? Yeah, that's fucking right you dickless little fucking piece of white trash suburban bitch ho anarchist wannabe. You're nothing but a little shit. A little shit, you hear me? I'm sick of your posturing and I'm stoned and angry and bitching about you because I just generally don't like you.

Weener.
 #28 
Old 2000-09-29, 16:21
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

I hope you jokeing because I am laughing at your incompitance but anyways no not deoderant, aerisol. through a few cans a that in there and if you are lucky you will have about 5 minutes of running home time.

have fun trippy I have nothing against you so don't be an ass.

maybe I hit a nerve without even trying is it that weve all killed a few people before comment. but you kinda sounded like you were having a bad tripp.

 #29 
Old 2000-09-30, 05:08
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

I'm not an Anarchist, 'cause I think we all need a little government, but I do everything else they do (blow shit up, wreak genereal havoc, leave an alarm clock set to go off at 3 AM in the walls of an under construction house, etc.). What would they call me???????? Subgenius, maybe?
 #30 
Old 2000-09-30, 17:18
Babalon Babalon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

R.C.- I think u sound like a beautiful person!
 #31 
Old 2000-09-30, 23:55
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

hey trippy no reply yet so let me say that I am sorry if i got on your nerves or made you mad so there is no more reason to reply just forget about it.

oh and goverment sucks I think if all the anarchist joined one group and all worked together to achieve thier goals then our attacks would be more meaningfull.
 #32 
Old 2000-10-01, 09:04
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

Anarchy isn't about being a pissed off child and wrecking everything in site. So DON'T TAKE THE FUCKING NAME!!!..


I hate it when people do that...
 #33 
Old 2000-10-01, 20:57
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

Didn't I say something about writing in napalm? If I didn't here go burn goofy messages into other peoples lawns. Make sure it's profane.
 #34 
Old 2000-10-01, 21:39
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

ravers_choice, don't bother apologising for your complete lack of character and wannabe-anarchist attitude. Just stop talking to me.
 #35 
Old 2000-10-02, 02:53
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

See you are obviously not talking about what I thought you were. Tagging isn't about gangs, if you tag for any one besides yourself you are a posuer. Tagging is about getting your name which always resembles what you stand for in as many places as possible. Sometimes we have crews like K.O.D. or U.P.S, but for the most part it is all about recognition, reputation and control. I don't really agree with just blowing everything up, You can be destructive but make sure you have respect for other peoples things.
 #36 
Old 2000-10-02, 07:24
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

RC, if all athe anarchists banded to gether into a group they really couldnt be called anarchists in the veiw of anarchy as a complete absence of order, and true anarchists who belive society is good and government is bad and that we should live in a reussoan state of freedom wouldn't be caught dead associating with the likes of you.
 #37 
Old 2000-10-02, 20:47
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

ya, I see your point and I did think of that after I posted. Well we have ran off topic I still would like any good ideas on vandalism or destruction.

Even though this is off the topic I am confused, I know that trippy is mad at me for some unkown reason and I know that much but I am having trouble telling if the rest of you are mad at me or just posting the truth no matter how it sounds to me?
 #38 
Old 2000-10-03, 02:11
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

Part of it is calling your self an anarchist because you like to blow stuff up. Anarchy is a valid political belife, but because of people such as yourself the veiw of anarchy as a political beliefe is not taken seriously. It is because people that blow shit up call themselves anarchists I.E. anarchist cookbook and what have ya that a group of people who want to live in a state of cooperation with out government are not taken seriously.
 #39 
Old 2000-10-03, 05:34
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

Anarchy is just not wanting government, but popular usage has warped that into meanig kids with firecrackers. Language does follow popular usage. Keep that in mind.
 #40 
Old 2000-10-03, 06:44
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

RC, I'm not mad at you. I just hate you. Now if you describe yourself as an anarchist, you are in fact subverting the anarchist movement, and helping to make anarchism an impossible dream. You are not an anarchist. You are nothing but a useless vandal. In an anarchist society you would be the one running around looting and burning. And you would be the one found in a gutter with a slit throat.
 #41 
Old 2000-10-03, 08:08
tweeked tweeked is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

Here is a fun vandalism prank that fucks with people. **IT MUST BE COLD- save this for the winter when you are bored and have nothing better to do** Go buy a bag of Oreos. Find your target's car- the newer the better. Split the Oreos, and lick the white filling. Slap on the windshield. Decorate however you want. If it's below 0F, the person will have a damn hard time getting that shit off their car. Doesn't do any real damage, but it's some pointless fun.

 #42 
Old 2000-10-03, 17:30
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

well I know nothing you guys said needed a response but I feel talkitive today and yes I see your point and I feel no need for canada to be controlled by a prime minister or any form of goverment. I don't believe I called myself an anarchist in any of the below posts. I do not agree with any forms of goverment such as monarchy, communism, democoracy, and many others but I still am not calling myself an anarchist yet. I have no religous beliefs so I am not under the influence of any religion. I don't believe I am an anarchist yet but as well don't believe that you people well most of you all are true anarchists or maybe you don't want to be anarchists you just don't want me thinking I am but if you do believe your anarchists do believe your something your not.
 #43 
Old 2000-10-03, 21:26
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

When did we say we were anarchists?

I need an emotioncon that has a rised eyebrow.
 #44 
Old 2000-10-04, 01:02
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help


quote:
I don't believe I called myself an anarchist in any of the below posts.


Really?

quote:
oh and goverment sucks I think if all the anarchist joined one group and all worked together to achieve thier goals then our attacks would be more meaningfull.

 #45 
Old 2000-10-04, 02:54
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

Note the our above. As in our attacks. And it wouldn't be anarchy if you banded together.
 #46 
Old 2000-10-04, 08:54
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

That's the problem with anarchy. The only people who support it watch Fight Club and think that it's an excuse to blow shit up.

Anarchy can't work unless there is a major evolution in mankind. So stop harrassing innocent people and claiming it's because of the cause. Because all that does is set anarchy back further.
 #47 
Old 2000-10-04, 17:05
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

once again it is noted that nothing you said needs a response I just want sure whatever your right and now that all that shit is over could we go back on to topic I had lots of fun with a few of the ideas posted here but I still would like it if anyone who knows of some ideas post them please.
 #48 
Old 2000-10-05, 01:47
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

see if you would have never called yourself an anarchist you would be getting all kinds of usefull ideas. people are more apt to respond when you just tell the truth and say you want to fuck things up.
 #49 
Old 2000-10-05, 20:18
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

ok that will be remembered once again please go back on topic all I want is some instructions how to make a small bomb or ideas on ways to fuck with somebodies car.
 #50 
Old 2000-10-09, 02:18
twiztd twiztd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

Get a vile of acid, and dump it into the hand soap despensers at your school.

Plant opium plants in a church or schoool garden, they are a bitch to get rid of.

And if you want a lot of attention, I have found that the best way is to blow up several cars at once. I made the news one time.


No one is an anarchist, it is actually an impossible thing to be, you might have an anarchists beliefs, but you can never really be one. Anarchy means that you follow no order, however by doing this you are being a follower, therefore not an anarchist.
 #51 
Old 2000-10-10, 17:46
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

I guess your right about anarchy.

hey remember though it is always better to blow up police cars (they make a bigger boom).

why dont you just kill the plants they have growing and salt the soil so othing will ever grow again.

and I have nothing to say about the soap dispecers that is just a plain old good idea.
 #52 
Old 2000-10-16, 06:12
Saber X Saber X is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

No offence but abbout the vial in the soap dispenser. What joy do you recieve out of that. The only thing you accomplish is to mess some peoples lives up because they are to young, instable or not prepared to handle the effects of lsd so you have the posibility of scaring them for life. Mabey it will not happen most of the time or even rarley but if it even happens once all the shit's and giggles you may get out of it will never be worth it. Hey i'm sorry I don't think it's funny but a while back somebody thought it would be funny is they doused my door handle with lsd. I was lucky I was the only one who touched it and knew what it was and how to handle it, and that I realised it so I could wash it off. This was when I was senior in high school and my little brother was two at the time and I have a sister that has mytonic muscular dystrophy wich effects mental abilities as well as muscular, if either one of them had touched the door handle it was over for them. My brother would have most likley been mentaly retarded the rest of his life, and my sister would have been robed of more than she alredy has. Oh and I did find out who did it at school the next day from some of his friends that were also mine, if it had affected anybody but me he would now be dead. That's just my view on it though.
 #53 
Old 2000-10-16, 06:50
metalfreak187 metalfreak187 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

wait until about 2:00 in the morning and everytime you see one of those plastic election signs turn it inside out and paint "vote for jesse ventura" on it

you'll need some time for this one. find a building like a church, police station, school, someone's house that you hate, etc. dig a hole out front while you get a friend to go steal a "for sale sign" from a house or somewhere. fill the hole with wet concrete and put the sign in it. once it drys it'll be bitch to get rid of.

since it's close to halloween you can try this. steal a scarecrow, ghost, or some other yard decoration from somewhere and leave a ransom note. make sure you live some stupid request and a phone number to some place like the police station or a nursing home.
 #54 
Old 2000-10-16, 06:56
metalfreak187 metalfreak187 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

about anarchy, it's an idea. therefore it can only exist in an ideal scenario. unfortunenly, this ideal scenario is not reality.
 #55 
Old 2000-10-17, 10:22
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

Buy a few bunches of carrots and soem womens skin colored face makeup and fake fingernails
if you can't buy them then boost em, if you get caught then you're stupid, do not be stupid! If you are stupid, write I will try harder not to be stupid 500 times, not copy and paste, write it, now heres the idea...you
let the carrots get old, real old, not to where they turn brown and shrivel up, but til theres real bendy and have no more crunch.
then you take the women face make-up and cover the top 4 or so inches of the carrot in it, see how much it looks like a finger? Now get the fake nails out and carefully shove them down into the top of the carrot finger..then get sometomato paste and fill up a plastic baggie or empty coffee can with it about half way , put the carrot fingers in the container of tomato paste and go for a walk, on the walk look for cars with the doors unloclked, open the door and stick a finger or two in the doorjam, lock the door and slam it, try and make sure that the other end of the carrot doesn't show, this is a funny thing to do!!!also the gas tank door under the winshield wipers, in peoples mailboxes, hey take a few to school and visit the cafeteria, shove one up into the paper towel dispenser, leave a few on the floor in the shower room, stick one in your nose and sit nonchalantly at the busstop, have a good time and answer my questions in that other post named after you.
 #56 
Old 2000-10-17, 10:24
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

oh yeah, almost forgot get the movie slc punk and sit in your room watching it over and over for the next 5 years.
 #57 
Old 2000-10-18, 17:35
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

I wonder if I hotwired a car, drove it close to a grocery store and then put a bomb in the gas tank I wonder if it would take out the wall of the store?
 #58 
Old 2000-10-20, 18:06
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need an idea please help

Anyone else? any ideas? come on.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics