About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-19, 09:35
GroundZero GroundZero is offline
Regular
 
Default Sabotage

Does anybody have ideas on how I could gain revenge on a buisness?

The buisness is a nightclub.




[This message has been edited by GroundZero (edited 09-19-2000).]
 #2 
Old 2000-09-19, 20:04
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sabotage

One good way to deal with them is to create fliers talking about a free show there. Pick a genre that has a lot of agressive followers in your area. The best choices are Punk Rock, Gangsta Rap, or Death Metal, depending on the area. Hand tons of fliers out in an area you don't know and post a ton of them in local hip spots like the day before. The next day an angry mob shows up. If you're lucky/dedicated that can turn into a riot that will cost thousands of dollars in damage.
 #3 
Old 2000-09-20, 00:07
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sabotage

muhuahahahhahahah
 #4 
Old 2000-09-20, 00:56
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sabotage

Dont forget the free samples of PCP
 #5 
Old 2000-09-20, 04:34
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sabotage

Hire the Riverdance guys to do a show on the club's roof.
 #6 
Old 2000-09-20, 11:11
GroundZero GroundZero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sabotage

Thanks Eldritch.

I have to say that's the most creative tactic I've heard in a long time!

I think the gangsta rap genre will do just fine.

I was thinking along the lines of cutting the power at a critical point in time or messing with the plumbing. However, even my colleages are impressed with this one.
 #7 
Old 2000-09-20, 21:19
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sabotage

I don't know man that riverdance idea sounded good.... just joking.


Hey maybe try vandalism its always fun, or why don't you do the old I never ment to run the nail thew your tire thing.


But if you go into totse and go to the Ka-Fucking_boom file you could make a bomb and blow up the owners car (just a thought)
 #8 
Old 2000-09-21, 07:01
GroundZero GroundZero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sabotage

I wish I could get away with blowing the owners ride but it would bring on to much heat with the cops. Anyways, they have security roaming their lot. It would be hard to mess with the cars.

Advertising a false event will work. If a riot doesn't evolve. The presence of the gangsta element will deter most regular customers.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics